Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fish fingers and exciting dont belong in the same sentence. If she's the foodie she claims to be why doesn't she eat in any of Michelin star restaurants Dublin has to offer or shop for artisan local fresh produce. As far as I know foodies don't eat frozen fish in breadcrumbs from aldi
Leanne used to call herself a foodie as well and it used to drive me nuts. A take away foodie is what she was.

Reactions: 1
An expert foodie in petrol station coffees and jambons
I know this is a total guess and I’m no child psychologist, but I often wonder did they not get enough food as kids because they seem to think a Freddo bar is absolute heaven and Tracey and Leanne both get giddy at the thought of a ‘tasty’ dinner each night....

Reactions: 11
I know this is a total guess and I’m no child psychologist, but I often wonder did they not get enough food as kids because they seem to think a Freddo bar is absolute heaven and Tracey and Leanne both get giddy at the thought of a ‘tasty’ dinner each night....
There defo is a bit of a food obsession going on.

Reactions: 2
There is def food issues with the 2 of them, either it was greatly restricted by the mother because she was too busy buying face cream instead of food or else it was restricted because of her (mystic ma) food/weight issues.

As a result they've lead a life of binge/restrict

Reactions: 4
There is def food issues with the 2 of them, either it was greatly restricted by the mother because she was too busy buying face cream instead of food or else it was restricted because of her (mystic ma) food/weight issues.

As a result they've lead a life of binge/restrict
Yes has to be this. It would explain why Tracey is so scabby and why she gets so excited at getting things for free. Tracey said she used to hide bags of crisps in her room when her mam did the shopping. I'm sure it was tough for Maureen raising 5 kids as a single parent, but by her own admission she had no problem treating herself. She also said she wanted some Barbie camper van for xmas and she got a fake Barbie in her brothers toy car. I think that's very sad given Mystic bought herself expensive creams and got her hair dyed in the hairdressers.

She ordered toys ( with a gifted voucher) for “billy and willow” however the toys are for up to 5 year olds.. look I know a lot of the times that’s only a guide but them toys are not for Billy’s age, poor billy he really is the forgotten child she’s an asshole and needs to wake up

Reactions: 16
Emotional over a fish finger? She needs to get a life.

Heather Betsy had up about fish finger tacos last week or the week before (as a quick and easy hack, nothing to wet your knickers over!) and Tracey follows her, no surprises sneaky Tracey is trying to rebrand this idea as something that came to her in a dream, the language is ridiculous - total sleeveen is Tracey.

Reactions: 7
She ordered toys ( with a gifted voucher) for “billy and willow” however the toys are for up to 5 year olds.. look I know a lot of the times that’s only a guide but them toys are not for Billy’s age, poor billy he really is the forgotten child she’s an asshole and needs to wake up
My thoughts exactly

Reactions: 5
Its pure and utter cheapness. Surely there was something on the website age appropriate for Billy, but in her eyes its no use if Willow can't play with it too. Rather than pay extra for separate toys, Billy is forced to share baby toys with Willow. Since Willow arrived accidentally on the living room floor🙄 Billy has been completely sidelined.

Edit to say: she'll tell us Billy is such a loving brother who always thinks of Willow 1st but really the poor child has no choice but to row in with that idea, because he's used to W's needs coming first.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I was just gonna say about the toys, poor Billy having to play with the toddler toys cos his ma is a tight arse 🙄 a normal person would put money with the voucher to get Billy something for him and also support the business by actually buying something 😡😡 god she’s annoying me today!!

Reactions: 3
I just came on to comment on this. Billy will be 7 this year he wants monster machines & nerf guns & a nintendo switch, not a toy CLEARLY aimed at preschoolers.

I was just gonna say about the toys, poor Billy having to play with the toddler toys cos his ma is a tight arse 🙄 a normal person would put money with the voucher to get Billy something for him and also support the business by actually buying something 😡😡 god she’s annoying me today!!
She only used half of the voucher. No doubt the other half will be used for her fairy god daughter. She’s as mean as sin.

Billy is sidelined completely with everything in his little life.

Just saw her "I almost felt emotional" post. Seriously Tracey, If you're getting emotional over dinners you might want to seek professional help.

• Haha
She is an absolute joke. I have a boy who’s a year younger than Billy bear and he wouldn’t play with them toys as they’re too baby-ish. How can you so clearly show who your favorite child is to 20k+ People . that website does books too so even pay an extra €10 and buy your son a book suitable 😡 poor Billy , he never gets one on one time with his mammy , she would often put W in the buggy and go to the shop and leave B at home with PP. it seems when W naps at home she watches her Netflix and a coffee instead of spending time with B or cleaning that walking rug 🤢

seriously though ‘ emotional’ about miserable fish finger tacos or whatever it is. My god I’d be embarrassed to show this! As someone said before you’d play it down sayin I threw this together this evening and not be wetting yourself about it 🙄 that gauc sauce though 🤢 how does she feel about a takeaway if the aldi fish fingers excite her 😂

Poor billy those toys are so clearly for willow , i got loads of art and craft bits for my much older kids, on that site

She’s raising billy on rations perhaps like she herself was raised... understandable if it was necessary or she had no other choice but she clearly does, he’s treated like a second class citizen to willow!

Reactions: 2
Do you think it’s that she’s extremely tight or that money genuinely is scarce? I often wonder this about her. They have a mortgage and are only living on one wage. I’m also wondering if Peter is controlling with money and she doesn’t get to spend anything on herself hence why her hair and eyebrows are scandalous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.