Tom Hiddleston #8 Fifty shades of blue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tight shorts! Tom outside of his cave. Good. After I finally got a chance to check in here again. Not that anybody would notice my absence :D I had a terrible week and I think it just peaks today and tomorrow but after that, it may *finally* get a bit better.

Did you guys notice the news about the German voiceover actor for Tom saying he is working on Marvel movie? It was removed now (poor guy may get some serious talk if not gettin fired entirely). I suspect it is for Doctor Strange 2? It could be a short cameo but I think it sort of confirms Tom is in it (it was never really confirmed before).
I know how secretive they have to be around here with dubbing - the same actor has been doing Tom in Marvel since the first one (and even in Crimson Peak and a few others) and I know Marvel (and especially disney) choose have to approve those actors and have contracts to keep the same voice if possible. So it is possible. I would go to see the movie anyway but this makes it even better. Also, if Tom appears in it, he could make a bit of a fun around it in interviews for TES and some conventions if he chooses to go.
I heard about that on TikTok, but wasn’t sure if it was something fans made up or not. Apparently in the interview the actor gave he said he was working on a new Marvel film and hinted that the movie is releasing this summer. So it could be MoM or Thor: Love and Thunder! I’m going to be optimistically cautious though…don’t want my hopes to be dashed lol 😅

I hope you’re okay! I am beyond excited for MoM. It feels like we’re going to get a good stretch of Tom content for a bit- promo for TES, then airing, then cameo in Dr Strange, then he will start shooting Loki and hopefully we’ll get some snippets from that here and there from behind the scenes. All good things!

Methinks German voice actor probably got in a little bit of trouble…

Kevin Feige and the rest of the MCU people keep this stuff so under wraps most of the time. I mean we haven’t even gotten a Thor trailer yet! I’d love it if he made an appearance in that too, even though I haven’t heard anything about it. It could either be TVA Loki or a variant that Thor runs into- those boys need a damn hug!

I don’t want to get my hopes up either because without seeing him in the trailer it’s still just speculation but I really really want to see him interact with Strange or Wanda.
I am SO here for Strange-Loki-Wanda interactions!!

Reactions: 1
I heard about that on TikTok, but wasn’t sure if it was something fans made up or not. Apparently in the interview the actor gave he said he was working on a new Marvel film and hinted that the movie is releasing this summer. So it could be MoM or Thor: Love and Thunder! I’m going to be optimistically cautious though…don’t want my hopes to be dashed lol 😅

Yeahhh I’m not sure why its not letting me post the link but it was super well edited

Wanda, Loki, Strange; The holy trinity of sorcerers 😩🧙‍♂️

Attachments

Reactions: 2

It is definitely for MoM. They are doing some reshoots for Thor and also dubbing is usually done about 40 days before the movie is released. I am afraid it will be dubbed here as well (an annoying habit, really, no matter how great our dubbing used to be) but I will probably go to see it to some big cinema in Prague because I would have to wait here for at least a week for an English version (small town, small cinema - nice, but small :D )

Fingers crossed for me tomorrow - the day at work will be terrible, hectic, it will probably peak on Monday anyway but let´s just say I have an important client now, a new one, who is really sensitive to the smallest mistake so I have to recheck all documents four times and they will all arrive tomorrow. So, see you probably tomorrow evening :D I hope Tom will decide to take Bobby out or something :D Thanks God this place exists, it is my comfort zone right now :)

Reactions: 5
I don't know the deal in London but in New York the mask mandate is basically nonexistent, I know in schools and supermarkets it's optional and no one really wears them outside especially if you're not in a crowd. It's also possible that he wears one when he goes inside but not when he's out in the fresh air and not near anyone. But at least him being out and about and not quarantined means he didn't get covid from the Baftas!
Covid restrictions are all gone in England (or are about to be revoked entirely). Nobody really bothers with masks anywhere anymore and they were never mandated outside.

He'll be out in shorts cos we've had a lovely sunny week - in London it's been around 18 degrees I believe?

It is definitely for MoM. They are doing some reshoots for Thor and also dubbing is usually done about 40 days before the movie is released. I am afraid it will be dubbed here as well (an annoying habit, really, no matter how great our dubbing used to be) but I will probably go to see it to some big cinema in Prague because I would have to wait here for at least a week for an English version (small town, small cinema - nice, but small :D )

Fingers crossed for me tomorrow - the day at work will be terrible, hectic, it will probably peak on Monday anyway but let´s just say I have an important client now, a new one, who is really sensitive to the smallest mistake so I have to recheck all documents four times and they will all arrive tomorrow. So, see you probably tomorrow evening :D I hope Tom will decide to take Bobby out or something :D Thanks God this place exists, it is my comfort zone right now :)
I know it’s a Tom thread but this is for you @Jara
5AF8467D-DBB9-4ED2-B0D2-B1A0039DB615.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What a surprise! Tom sighted at the gym 😁
Getting in shape for Loki?? Maybe we can expect another shirtless scene. Or some gratuitous nudity. Come on Disney, we’re all adults, we can handle it. And kids need to learn early!

• Haha
Getting in shape for Loki?? Maybe we can expect another shirtless scene. Or some gratuitous nudity. Come on Disney, we’re all adults, we can handle it. And kids need to learn early!
I support free nudity 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought so too, as fans speculated that he had a gym in his house.
Sometimes even if you have a gym at home you might still want to go workout at a regular gym where there’s more equipment maybe? Or maybe he has a trainer who works there?

Or she was making it up, who knows 🤷‍♀️ It looks like the tweet is gone now, I wonder if she was getting bombarded by fans.

I know it’s a Tom thread but this is for you @Jara
View attachment 1149152
Thank you. I remember how told a story about how he had to dehydrate for two days and for people "do not try this at home" :)

On the case of shirtless Tom in Loki....I support it, too. The shirt in the last episode was barely holding up, then he has a reason to take it of, right? Right? :D

I just got home from work....I sat at my desk non stop from eight in the morning and only found out around four in the afternoon that I basically skipped lunch, drunk only one glass of water and had one coffee. So, naturally, I am eating now, in the evening :(
And the sad part is that nothing is solved, as expected, the customer only came up with more nonsensical demands and I have to rework thins I changed twice already. And my boss is like "sure, he is a client, we have to agree" without even trying to suggest more valid solution.
When I think I was enjoying the job only two months back.....I do hope this all will be settled by Tuesday but I seriously consider to do something I hate to do....to be a bi***, and take a few days off...or just go to my doctor for sick leave. I have really only one health and I feel like I am exhausted while unable to sleep at all.

Reactions: 1
Sometimes even if you have a gym at home you might still want to go workout at a regular gym where there’s more equipment maybe? Or maybe he has a trainer who works there?

Or she was making it up, who knows 🤷‍♀️ It looks like the tweet is gone now, I wonder if she was getting bombarded by fans.
I can still see her tweet but not one of her replies

Thank you. I remember how told a story about how he had to dehydrate for two days and for people "do not try this at home" :)

On the case of shirtless Tom in Loki....I support it, too. The shirt in the last episode was barely holding up, then he has a reason to take it of, right? Right? :D

I just got home from work....I sat at my desk non stop from eight in the morning and only found out around four in the afternoon that I basically skipped lunch, drunk only one glass of water and had one coffee. So, naturally, I am eating now, in the evening :(
And the sad part is that nothing is solved, as expected, the customer only came up with more nonsensical demands and I have to rework thins I changed twice already. And my boss is like "sure, he is a client, we have to agree" without even trying to suggest more valid solution.
When I think I was enjoying the job only two months back.....I do hope this all will be settled by Tuesday but I seriously consider to do something I hate to do....to be a bi***, and take a few days off...or just go to my doctor for sick leave. I have really only one health and I feel like I am exhausted while unable to sleep at all.
May I ask what is the type of business you do? It sounds like an annoying graphic design customer!
And about the tweet, of course she was bombarded by fans. "How was he? What was he wearing? Was zawe around??" 🤣

May I ask what is the type of business you do? It sounds like an annoying graphic design customer!
And about the tweet, of course she was bombarded by fans. "How was he? What was he wearing? Was zawe around??" 🤣
Logistics...ocean freight. we got a new customer and it is a bit nightmare. They have no experience so they keep changing process in document flow every two days.
My boss keeps saying it will get better but I doubt it :D

Logistics...ocean freight. we got a new customer and it is a bit nightmare. They have no experience so they keep changing process in document flow every two days.
My boss keeps saying it will get better but I doubt it :D
Everyone has bad days no matter what industry you work in. If you have a couple of days off try and ground your five senses, believe me it helps. Touch - face mask, bubble bath then a nice body lotion or treat yourself to a massage. Taste - treat yourself to something you consider really decadent, a pastry, or something savoury whatever your favourite. Sight - go for a walk to your favourite place and really take it your surroundings. Smell - what's your favourite smell, freshly brewed coffee? Perfume? Whatever it is experience it. Sound - put on your favourite nostalgic tracks and dance!! Believe me this works and will help relax you. It'll give you a clearer focus.

Everyone has bad days no matter what industry you work in. If you have a couple of days off try and ground your five senses, believe me it helps. Touch - face mask, bubble bath then a nice body lotion or treat yourself to a massage. Taste - treat yourself to something you consider really decadent, a pastry, or something savoury whatever your favourite. Sight - go for a walk to your favourite place and really take it your surroundings. Smell - what's your favourite smell, freshly brewed coffee? Perfume? Whatever it is experience it. Sound - put on your favourite nostalgic tracks and dance!! Believe me this works and will help relax you. It'll give you a clearer focus.
I am doing this regularly but these past two months have been challenging. A string of errors happened not because of my fault but I am the one who is blamed the most (because I am the final part of the chain), and I found out that I have tendencies to workoholism.
So it is difficult to get rid of an "addiction". I like home office, we have a chedule and I can stay home for some days but for me, it is probably the worst that could happen. However I can sleep longer (cos I am not a morning person), I tend to work 12 hours just becuase I don´t need to get home from work. I am home. So what I do now that I am going to work every day until this new customer is settled, and I just go from work and finish the work and I am done. No work in the evening or weekends. It was hard to learn that.
Now I have to learn to practice it at home office as well. Just to switch of the computer and go to do something else. I never faced a situation when a future of part of our team depends on me (because when we lose the customer, they could reduce our team). It is even worse for me because my boss clearly told me that at this point, I am the one who "wouldn´t" be let go because I can everything at this point and they even paid me really well to let me know. I think I put this pressure on me just myself but it is still hard.

so, this place is a comfort zone for me now so I hate when you guys argue here and there. So I also hope in more Tom´s sightings. And please, do vote in kids choice awards cos I totally forgot about it! If Tom (or Loki) wins, there is a chance Tom could show up there ;)

Sorry for dragging this into here but this has been one of the most difficult things in my life. Simply because I actually like my job and I don´t want to quit it and it will be hard anywhere and here I at least know what I am doing. :)

Tom, if you are reading this, could you please do some nice event, photoshoot or at least walk Bobby for me? Thanks :D

I am doing this regularly but these past two months have been challenging. A string of errors happened not because of my fault but I am the one who is blamed the most (because I am the final part of the chain), and I found out that I have tendencies to workoholism.
So it is difficult to get rid of an "addiction". I like home office, we have a chedule and I can stay home for some days but for me, it is probably the worst that could happen. However I can sleep longer (cos I am not a morning person), I tend to work 12 hours just becuase I don´t need to get home from work. I am home. So what I do now that I am going to work every day until this new customer is settled, and I just go from work and finish the work and I am done. No work in the evening or weekends. It was hard to learn that.
Now I have to learn to practice it at home office as well. Just to switch of the computer and go to do something else. I never faced a situation when a future of part of our team depends on me (because when we lose the customer, they could reduce our team). It is even worse for me because my boss clearly told me that at this point, I am the one who "wouldn´t" be let go because I can everything at this point and they even paid me really well to let me know. I think I put this pressure on me just myself but it is still hard.

so, this place is a comfort zone for me now so I hate when you guys argue here and there. So I also hope in more Tom´s sightings. And please, do vote in kids choice awards cos I totally forgot about it! If Tom (or Loki) wins, there is a chance Tom could show up there ;)

Sorry for dragging this into here but this has been one of the most difficult things in my life. Simply because I actually like my job and I don´t want to quit it and it will be hard anywhere and here I at least know what I am doing. :)

Tom, if you are reading this, could you please do some nice event, photoshoot or at least walk Bobby for me? Thanks :D
This is a gossip site, yes, but we’ve also discussed our personal feelings about things and details of our lives. I’m glad that you have a space that you feel comfortable sharing and where we can hopefully provide some distraction!

The exhausted but unable to sleep is one I know well- the first several weeks after bringing the new baby home, I was so anxious that even when I had the opportunity to sleep I couldn’t- I felt like I couldn’t breathe. Instead of aiming for sleep I aimed for rest and would close my eyes and listen to asmr videos or a meditation sleep video and even if I didn’t actually “sleep” at least my body and eyes would be resting.

I for one am sorry that I contribute to the arguments on here. I know I get too riled up by certain things, I’m trying to be more zen about it.

Here, have some sits like a bleep content:
8FD1FF3A-B0A2-47CD-961F-206AA9704561.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart