Tom Hiddleston #8 Fifty shades of blue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. I saw that too. Yikes

Welp there is some absolutely delusional scary obsessive nonsense if you click through all that
I saw it as well- this person also doxxed Tom’s address on her twitter header to pretend she lived close to him even though she doesn’t. Some of these people are really really scary and as much as I’m sure they do background checks, there could always be things that they don’t see like alternate accounts.

Whether or not this person is a danger, at the very least it’s really upsetting to think about Tom having lunch with a so-called fan that does nothing but insult his partner and disrespect him. I really hope she doesn’t actually get to go. Also that is a crap load of money! Over 30,000 pounds (I don’t even know how much that costs in American dollars), that is INSANE to spend on a celebrity lunch.

Reactions: 4
Apparently, they withdrew the list and now probably investigate? Not sure (I read it on twitter). But that was expected given they put together list of people who have together combined more stalkers and crazy "Fans" than Backstreet Boys in their prime....

Reactions: 2
Apparently, they withdrew the list and now probably investigate? Not sure (I read it on twitter). But that was expected given they put together list of people who have together combined more stalkers and crazy "Fans" than Backstreet Boys in their prime....
What do you mean withdrew the list?

Surely people will be vetted as they bid etc? But £35K is a LOT of money!!!

Well, they will have to verify the data of the winner of the auction and, well, if she complies with everything she owes, she will have her breakfast with Tom, whether we agree or not.

I think that the man knows how to take care of himself and I also think that he realizes all the rubbish they write on the internet, I really am biased but I don't like the behavior of the fans of the two actors, it is really unfortunate to see people fighting for two people who don't they know about them.

What do you mean withdrew the list?

Surely people will be vetted as they bid etc? But £35K is a LOT of money!!!
It’s a LOT of money, like I honestly kind of judge anyone who spends that much money on something like that but I guess it’s going to a good cause regardless? Even just spending $1000 on a lunch with someone who ultimately does not impact my life seems excessive when I could spend it in more productive ways. However, if it’s not hurting anyone then do whatever works for you!

Well, they will have to verify the data of the winner of the auction and, well, if she complies with everything she owes, she will have her breakfast with Tom, whether we agree or not.

I think that the man knows how to take care of himself and I also think that he realizes all the rubbish they write on the internet, I really am biased but I don't like the behavior of the fans of the two actors, it is really unfortunate to see people fighting for two people who don't they know about them.
Agreed, if they vett the person and she seems fine then it is out of our hands and won’t make any difference to us. I see what you’re saying about fighting for someone who doesn’t know us, but I’d like to think someone would do the same for me whether I’m famous or not if I’m about to step into a potentially bad situation. But yes at the end of the day whatever happens happens and it’s not up to any of us.

It is a lot of money... rich stalker or savings of a lifetime?
I don't know, but one thing gets me is that there's people on Twitter saying this woman runs a certain account. How are they so sure? As for the money, does she really have it to spend?

It’s a LOT of money, like I honestly kind of judge anyone who spends that much money on something like that but I guess it’s going to a good cause regardless? Even just spending $1000 on a lunch with someone who ultimately does not impact my life seems excessive when I could spend it in more productive ways. However, if it’s not hurting anyone then do whatever works for you!

Agreed, if they vett the person and she seems fine then it is out of our hands and won’t make any difference to us. I see what you’re saying about fighting for someone who doesn’t know us, but I’d like to think someone would do the same for me whether I’m famous or not if I’m about to step into a potentially bad situation. But yes at the end of the day whatever happens happens and it’s not up to any of us.
If I understand you, it's just that I don't like to fight violence with more violence, at this point you become that stalker
I know everything will be fine, I want to believe that Tom has everything under control.
There is a lot of money being talked about and if you have it, we can do nothing.

I don't know, but one thing gets me is that there's people on Twitter saying this woman runs a certain account. How are they so sure? As for the money, does she really have it to spend?
Apparently the fans have already investigated the woman to where she works and are giving the data, I think this overstepped the limits, they say that the woman produces harassment against her actors and these fans do the same with her.

Reactions: 3
As much as o don't like the idea that this person could very well be a stalker or run the same accounts that abuse Zqwe regularly online. I honestly think that there will be q certain degree of security in place because lets face it both Tom and Benedict have some batshit crazy fans out there. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jaime doesn't aswell after playing Christian Grey. So I'm sure there will be body guards etc. Plus I'm sure that the 4 actors being close friends won't be afraid to call out inappropriate behaviour or comments.

But with alcohol being part of the prize I'm sure that they'll be monitored for any inappropriate consequences that might arise. But seriously I doubt anyone who has spent close to £35,000 would risk saying or doing anything in person that could get the, kicked out or a restraining order put against them. As most of these type of nutty people hide behind the computers and will be nice as pie to the object of their affection/obsession.

That I’m not sure about but the person who noticed it seems very certain, enough to contact certain people to verify- I personally don’t know enough about the situation to say anything for sure but I will say she has been correct before about people’s identities.
If I understand you, it's just that I don't like to fight violence with more violence, at this point you become that stalker
I know everything will be fine, I want to believe that Tom has everything under control.
There is a lot of money being talked about and if you have it, we can do nothing.

Apparently the fans have already investigated the woman to where she works and are giving the data, I think this overstepped the limits, they say that the woman produces harassment against her actors and these fans do the same with her.
I do see what you’re saying- for example if this woman isn’t who they think she is they are delving into her personal information and putting it out there just as she allegedly did Tom. It’s very tricky business, because we don’t know if she’s harmful or nutty or just a person. If the person is the person that runs that account then I understand why people are concerned- it is really upsetting to think of Tom sitting down to tea with someone who has an entire twitter dedicated to hating his partner and doxxed his address. But if she’s just a regular person I agree it’s a never ending circle.

It is a lot of money... rich stalker or savings of a lifetime?
I feel like this kind of auction basically INVITES that stalker element into the picture- who would honestly spend that kind of money on this if not someone totally obsessed, or it could just be a fan who has money to burn, but those guys together have a bit of scary fandom.

Eddie also has stalkers. https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2017091442420/eddie-redmayne-stalker-five-years/

I hope they are careful. I recognize the account of the person who won. Lots of nuts out there!
This makes me think of the Adam Driver stan who repeatedly harassed his wife and then gave him a wood carving of his dog at some event. He later realized the gift was from a woman who was hating on his wife and talked mockingly about the gift in an interview. The woman who gave him the dog was really upset that she was called out so publicly. But it’s impossible to feel bad for someone who is bullying or in any way antagonistic to someone’s innocent partner just because they stand in the way of your fantasy. And many of these guys have children as well as wives to protect so I’m sure they take it very seriously.

And it’s not just men, I know Katy Perry and TS have both had insane stalkers- I think TS had one who broke into her house and used her shower or something but I could be misremembering. It’s terrifying.

• Wow
That is why I am always worried, even though I know that Tom and others are aware and have protection and I am sure these events are handled well.
I know Hugh Jackman used to have a stalker who insisted on marrying him and "didn´t matter he had a wife". If I remember correctly, she ended up in some mental institution because she was, indeed, sick.
So I think they have precautions for this type of things. Also, I tend to think that as much as they crazy talk online, they would probably never dare to do something "physically" in a realy life.
However, I always remember the news when Monica Seles was stabbed and it was before social media when people at least didn´t have access to so much information about the person´s life (but maybe it was worse because the had to go to - literally - stalk the person?)
Anyway, I am pretty sure they have this handled when they do events like these.

On a brigther note...this is a great photo and I wonder if the interview is online somehwere? Or if any BAFTA interviews are online already? I haven´t seen much

That is why I am always worried, even though I know that Tom and others are aware and have protection and I am sure these events are handled well.
I know Hugh Jackman used to have a stalker who insisted on marrying him and "didn´t matter he had a wife". If I remember correctly, she ended up in some mental institution because she was, indeed, sick.
So I think they have precautions for this type of things. Also, I tend to think that as much as they crazy talk online, they would probably never dare to do something "physically" in a realy life.
However, I always remember the news when Monica Seles was stabbed and it was before social media when people at least didn´t have access to so much information about the person´s life (but maybe it was worse because the had to go to - literally - stalk the person?)
Anyway, I am pretty sure they have this handled when they do events like these.

On a brigther note...this is a great photo and I wonder if the interview is online somehwere? Or if any BAFTA interviews are online already? I haven´t seen much
Braydon who is in the pic there replied to me on Instagram on Friday saying that the interview would be up soon.

I'm wondering if he's going to mention TES at all in it.

I remember the Monica Seles thing myself and also John Lenon as that was a stalker too. Obviously these were both extreme cases.

As a generalised rule though most stalkers are wanting to get the attention of said obsession and to them an experience like a dinner would give them access to be in the company of the person. So generally an experience such as this would give them the attention that they crave from the person. Most tend to be relatively harmless when in the company of and getting the attention they crave. Its when they don't get what they want that things go south.

But yeah I'm sure all involved will have measures in place to ensure Tom's and the others safety.

Braydon who is in the pic there replied to me on Instagram on Friday saying that the interview would be up soon.

I'm wondering if he's going to mention TES at all in it.

I remember the Monica Seles thing myself and also John Lenon as that was a stalker too. Obviously these were both extreme cases.

As a generalised rule though most stalkers are wanting to get the attention of said obsession and to them an experience like a dinner would give them access to be in the company of the person. So generally an experience such as this would give them the attention that they crave from the person. Most tend to be relatively harmless when in the company of and getting the attention they crave. Its when they don't get what they want that things go south.

But yeah I'm sure all involved will have measures in place to ensure Tom's and the others safety.
Even if Tom is safe, having lunch with a person who has run an active hate campaign against your fiancée isn’t something he should have to do.

Reactions: 4
Even if Tom is safe, having lunch with a person who has run an active hate campaign against your fiancée isn’t something he should have to do.
I completely agree with you there. Fingers crossed that it's all vetted etc first. Some people online are saying that some previous bids were rejected early in the auction as the bidders were problematic. So hopefully they are running checks etc.

I completely agree with you there. Fingers crossed that it's all vetted etc first. Some people online are saying that some previous bids were rejected early in the auction as the bidders were problematic. So hopefully they are running checks etc.
I think there would be checks etc, they don't want someone that's either going to be a danger or an embarrassment!!!

This. It’s not just about the woman being a potential danger. There are things that security guards can’t prevent, such as the unfairness of Tom having a lovely pot of tea with someone who has gone out of their way and dedicated a lot of time to insulting his fiancée and disrespecting both his relationship and HIM. If he was able to scan through social media accounts and rule out people he didn’t want to have anything to do with, I’m sure he would, but he doesn’t necessarily have that luxury if they don’t realize that the woman in question runs this account. The tumblr/twitter CIA has a good handle on these things but a basic social media/background check may not reveal those sorts of things to him, and it puts him in a really gross and uncomfortable position, especially if this person then starts posting about having met him and lying about their interactions.