Tom Hiddleston #8 Fifty shades of blue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, I care what is insided that suit and what is there fills in that suit nicely :D

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really hope he's in this!

It is all a speculation at this point, however I see him mentioned a lot in the connection of a potential Avengers movie (that we don´t know when and if it will happen). It would make sense and his story now indicates that he is heading this way. We know that if he didn´t die so stupidly in first five minutes of Infinity War, Loki would have definitely fought alongside Avengers against Thanos. And this threat is basically very personal for him.
So, let´s wait and see :)

I finally got home and checked the photos. He looks fantastic and so happy. And is growing his Loki hair. I always liked Tom with a longer hair, I think it suits his face more. And if you look what Waldron wore, then...well, Tom is always so well dressed :D
Also, I have to say that I *love* the attention Natalie Holt gets. Loki soundtrack is one of the best soundtracks in Marvel, and definitely one of the best soundtracks last year (period). i have it sometimes on the loop at work when I need to filter the noise of the open space.
I am excited for her work on Obi-Wan. Imagine how she must feel...from a little known composer to someone who gets a huge recognition for Loki (nominations and awards) and now she works next to great John williams. It all points to the her staying with Loki, for which I am grateful.
I remember what Murray Gold did for new Doctor Who and I think she did the same for Loki.

OK, enough gushing over Natalie :D Tom will be on Kimmel tonight, right? I guess it will be somehow already available by the time I will get up to work so I may not be able to see it but all good things are worth the wait :)
Also, I wonder what else is Tom planning in the LA. I suppsoe he has also some work to do, meeting maybe some people from Marvel and Disney, Kevin Feige himself maybe? Do some more promotion for TES or more hype for Loki?

Reactions: 3
After checking the guests gorgeous the other US shows this week, Jimmy Kimmel is the only one Tom's doing. So unless he's recorded other stuff from the hotel or as Jara said has meetings etc who knows what else he's doing over there.

It is all a speculation at this point, however I see him mentioned a lot in the connection of a potential Avengers movie (that we don´t know when and if it will happen). It would make sense and his story now indicates that he is heading this way. We know that if he didn´t die so stupidly in first five minutes of Infinity War, Loki would have definitely fought alongside Avengers against Thanos. And this threat is basically very personal for him.
So, let´s wait and see :)

I finally got home and checked the photos. He looks fantastic and so happy. And is growing his Loki hair. I always liked Tom with a longer hair, I think it suits his face more. And if you look what Waldron wore, then...well, Tom is always so well dressed :D
Also, I have to say that I *love* the attention Natalie Holt gets. Loki soundtrack is one of the best soundtracks in Marvel, and definitely one of the best soundtracks last year (period). i have it sometimes on the loop at work when I need to filter the noise of the open space.
I am excited for her work on Obi-Wan. Imagine how she must feel...from a little known composer to someone who gets a huge recognition for Loki (nominations and awards) and now she works next to great John williams. It all points to the her staying with Loki, for which I am grateful.
Oh I didn't even know she was doing Kenobi! I'm SO SO SO excited for it on Friday. Star Wars was the first movie I ever saw in a theater when I was like 5 & I'm one of those people who cries when I see the words "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." on the screen. One of my favorite things about Marvel & Loki is that I know it has that same affect on younger generations & people have grown up just living in that world in their daydreams the way I did in that galaxy far far away. 💚

About his hair, I agree I love it long & curly. I loved what a mess he was in the swimming scene in TES when he came up for air with his mop plastered on his head 😘

Reactions: 2
Tom before going to Kimmel, I guess? have to say I hate professional autograph hunters, they are often very rude. But the fact Tom did sign everything and was kind of able to control the small crowd himself...the "i hear you" at the annoying lady was very...well, Tom probably can be very tough if he wants to. But still..this always rubs me the wrong way how they are yelling at him. But they say nice things as well so I gues it must work both ways. I wonder how long they waited.

• Heart
He looks so good- I don’t love that suit as much but I love the shoes.

Made the new thread!

Reactions: 2