Tom Hiddleston #8 Fifty shades of blue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, if it’s not the woman who runs those accounts then it’s a super awkward and messed up situation. Apparently they might announce the winners at some point on the radio show of the guy who organized it (a radio personality in the UK called Chris Evans, meanwhile I’ve been walking around thinking Captain America organized this auction and was so impressed 😂).

I think as a comedian certain things should be off limits, especially at a televised awards show, not a roast or stand up, and health conditions is one of them. If she had shaved her head because of cancer would the joke be funny? So I understand Will’s reaction BUT I also don’t think the violence was okay. He could have just said what he said without going up there or made it clear he was upset and handled it after. It felt kind of performative, like he is overcompensating for defending her because of their public marital issues, but that’s all my own speculation.
Those two have a bizarre relationship but we only see part of it so who are we to judge? Unfortunately stuff done in the name of 'comedy' is never always funny. The best comics are the ones that can have you in tears of laughter at something subtle. The worst are the ones that think they need to be vulgar (male and female comics alike).

Erm Chris Evans in the UK is a well known tv and radio host, and in no way comparable to Chris Evans the actor (in the looks department..... sorry). Although the former was married to a pop star and in its day that was car crash news as you waited to see what pub they were photographed at next. But in his defence (the radio presenter) that was a very long time ago and he is a top bloke and does tonnes for charity and doesn't expect a fanfare about it.

Reactions: 1
as a comedian certain things should be off limits, especially at a televised awards show, not a roast or stand up, and health conditions is one of them. If she had shaved her head because of cancer would the joke be funny? So I understand Will’s reaction BUT I also don’t think the violence was okay. He could have just said what he said without going up there or made it clear he was upset and handled it after. It felt kind of performative, like he is overcompensating for defending her because of their public marital issues, but that’s all my own speculation
Last Friday, a comedian from Germany, who was sitting in the audience at a boxing match 💪, was beaten by someone because he was making fun of others. The whole thing was filmed and the cameraman was laughing the whole time. The internet is divided, some say it serves him right, others find it undignified.

• Wow
Last Friday, a comedian from Germany, who was sitting in the audience at a boxing match 💪, was beaten by someone because he was making fun of others. The whole thing was filmed and the cameraman was laughing the whole time. The internet is divided, some say it serves him right, others find it undignified.
I don't hold with violence at all, and even though someone's said something extremely offensive it shouldn't be an excuse. Just as violence shouldn't be tolerated neither should making fun of others at their expense or causing upset through it

I used to stay up whole night to watch but last year was the last drop. It was not about movies at all and comnercial every five minutes made it unwatchable. No wonder they lost so many viewers. Young people are used to stream, without commercial breaks (I mean I understand why they are there but every five minutes?). I haven't seen any of the movies, except Don't look up which was a perfect picture of today's society. No wonder ir was ignored.
I have to check what happened later at home. Will Smith is buzzing on the internet?
I hope they gave some shout out to Ukraine and did not keep crying over Trump.

I don't hold with violence at all, and even though someone's said something extremely offensive it shouldn't be an excuse. Just as violence shouldn't be tolerated neither should making fun of others at their expense or causing upset through it
The violence in my opinion is inexcusable. There’s a huge difference in understanding why he did it and condoning it. I totally get him being mad but assaulting people is never okay, especially over words. I think Chris Rock was totally out of line for joking about someone’s health condition but Will should have gone up there and told him to shut the duck up and not put his hands on him. I’m shocked by how many people are defending him- and I really like Will Smith but I don’t think that’s acceptable for anyone to do.

I used to stay up whole night to watch but last year was the last drop. It was not about movies at all and comnercial every five minutes made it unwatchable. No wonder they lost so many viewers. Young people are used to stream, without commercial breaks (I mean I understand why they are there but every five minutes?). I haven't seen any of the movies, except Don't look up which was a perfect picture of today's society. No wonder ir was ignored.
I have to check what happened later at home. Will Smith is buzzing on the internet?
I hope they gave some shout out to Ukraine and did not keep crying over Trump.
I tried to watch it but with the baby my bedtime is now 8:30-9 😂 and then I woke up later seeing all these texts about Will smith slapping someone and I thought I was having a fever dream.

If you go upthread a bit I posted a clip from what happened, Chris Rock made a joke about Will’s wife having a shaved head which is because she has hair loss from alopecia. Will went up on stage after and smacked Chris in the face and yelled at him about leaving his wife alone.

Mila Kunis came out to speak about Ukraine and there was a moment of silence where they had text on the screen saying how people can help by donating and getting essential supplies.

There were also some very nice moments that I thought got overshadowed by the “scandal.” Troy Kudsor winning for best supporting actor was beautiful and I teared up. Ariana Debose won best supporting actress and her speech was perfect. Jane Campion became the 3rd woman to win best director. Amy Schumer who I normally really don’t like did an okay job- anything is better than Rebel Wilson hosting the Baftas!

New video from Bafta TV.

Does not work. I get a message that this has been blocked.

Reactions: 2
Is it this?

I wish there was more! I wonder if he's talking about watching TV as a kid after having his chores done or if as an adult he's the type who can't relax & watch TV till all the dishes are done & the laundry folded.. In any case, sounds so cozy & I would very much like to transport myself to between Xmas & new years with the curtains closed & darkness outside to binge something good

Last edited:
Is it this?

I wish there was more! I wonder if he's talking about watching TV as a kid after having his chores done or if as an adult he's the type who can't relax & watch TV till all the dishes are done & the laundry folded.. In any case, sounds so cozy & I would very much like to transport myself to between Xmas & new years with the curtains closed & darkness outside to binge something good
Yes! Had a hard time posting. 😊 thanks!

Have we seen this clip? I honestly cannot wait to see the whole thing, it looks hilarous. I am generally against taking videos in theaters (cos it is rude) but, well...I am hypocritical now that way, cos I just want to see Tom :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Some new pictures from March 26 (trigger warning - Zawe is also in the pictures). Looks like they were having an outdoor lunch. Tom is really embracing his new shorts!😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Some new pictures from March 26 (trigger warning - Zawe is also in the pictures). Looks like they were having an outdoor lunch. Tom is really embracing his new shorts!😁

Why isn't she wearing her engagement ring on the show the last leg last Friday?

Maybe doesn’t want it to be the stuff of jokes - which is what the show is about. Also she wants to continue having her own career. - not just Tom‘s fiancé? 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s wearing it here. Scroll down the page I posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Maybe doesn’t want it to be the stuff of jokes - which is what the show is about. Also she wants to continue having her own career. - not just Tom‘s fiancé? 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s wearing it here. Scroll down the page I posted.
I know she wears it here. I noticed that, hence my question. Strange woman.

• Haha
I assumed it was because she didn’t want them asking her about it and she knew if she was wearing it it would be a topic of conversation. It was very soon after all the engagement articles so maybe she wants it to die down a bit before she wears it to interview/panel type functions.

The pictures are very sweet, they both look great! It’s really nice to see him embracing other clothes and looking so relaxed- they’re going to get papped more now, I feel bad about that.

I know she wears it here. I noticed that, hence my question. Strange woman.
I mean I don’t think it’s that strange that she didn’t want to be questioned about it because even if they are openly engaged she may not want it to be the topic of conversation where she is directly asked about it on camera? Who knows 😂

Reactions: 3
I can't see that stopping them from making fun of her if they'd wanted to just because she didn't wear the ring? Not sure why she didn't wear it, only seen clips of the Last Leg not watched the full thing yet.

As for putting her bag on the chair, she's trusting in such a busy area of London!!! Only place in the world I had my bag dipped and didn't realise. Is that a Victoria Beckham dress?

I wonder who took the pictures? From the amount/resolution it looks like a pap but why did they take days to surface? Pap pictures or not (I have a friend who pre-Covid used to take pictures of celebs using his phone in local restaurants and pubs and then sell them on and they'd be on some media outlet within 24 hours, he did quite well out of it) I would have thought they would have surfaced sooner than what 5 days. Tom's still an A-lister so I wouldn't have thought the delay would be because the pictures hadn't been bought. But I'm starting to think Torrilla has connections!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can't see that stopping them from making fun of her if they'd wanted to just because she didn't wear the ring? Not sure why she didn't wear it, only seen clips of the Last Leg not watched the full thing yet.

As for putting her bag on the chair, she's trusting in such a busy area of London!!! Only place in the world I had my bag dipped and didn't realise. Is that a Victoria Beckham dress?
I don’t know if that was her reason. It’s up to her after all.

I don’t know if that was her reason. It’s up to her after all.
Can't remember if it was Betty White or one of the other Golden Girls actresses that said "I don't understand these modern women that have wedding/engagement rings off and on, do you not want to shout to the world hey honey I'm with this man", no I don't know her reasons for taking off her ring but I doubt there's many women out there that would take off their engagement ring if they were engaged to Tom! But each to their own, I'm sure we'll find out why she keeps doing it in one of her upcoming interviews.

I wonder who took the pictures? From the amount/resolution it looks like a pap but why did they take days to surface? Pap pictures or not (I have a friend who pre-Covid used to take pictures of celebs using his phone in local restaurants and pubs and then sell them on and they'd be on some media outlet within 24 hours, he did quite well out of it) I would have thought they would have surfaced sooner than what 5 days. Tom's still an A-lister so I wouldn't have thought the delay would be because the pictures hadn't been bought. But I'm starting to think Torrilla has connections!! 😂
When I go out I usually put my bag around one of the legs of the chair for that very reason- I guess she figures if someone makes off with it Tom is already in his running shorts and can go after them 😂

My guess about the ring is that she felt like if she wore it she’d basically be inviting questions- maybe by not wearing it she was making a statement that she didn’t want to be asked directly about it.

Don’t the pictures that come out usually take a couple of days? I feel like pictures we’ve seen of Tom walking by himself in the past are usually dated several days prior to when they surface? Idk how it works.