Tom Hiddleston #8 Fifty shades of blue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed it was because she didn’t want them asking her about it and she knew if she was wearing it it would be a topic of conversation. It was very soon after all the engagement articles so maybe she wants it to die down a bit before she wears it to interview/panel type functions.

The pictures are very sweet, they both look great! It’s really nice to see him embracing other clothes and looking so relaxed- they’re going to get papped more now, I feel bad about that.

I mean I don’t think it’s that strange that she didn’t want to be questioned about it because even if they are openly engaged she may not want it to be the topic of conversation where she is directly asked about it on camera? Who knows 😂
Sorry if I'm stirring up controversy here, but she spent half a year trying to publicise this ring?

When I go out I usually put my bag around one of the legs of the chair for that very reason- I guess she figures if someone makes off with it Tom is already in his running shorts and can go after them 😂

My guess about the ring is that she felt like if she wore it she’d basically be inviting questions- maybe by not wearing it she was making a statement that she didn’t want to be asked directly about it.

Don’t the pictures that come out usually take a couple of days? I feel like pictures we’ve seen of Tom walking by himself in the past are usually dated several days prior to when they surface? Idk how it works.
When he rescues her bag, he immediately trains for LOKI and steals the bag from the thief with the sentence, "What did you expect!"

Reactions: 3
When I was engaged I didn't always wear my ring. Who knows? She could've straight up forgotten it the other day, or straight up could be trolling ppl a little by only wearing it sometimes. In any case I love her sunglasses & I LOVE Tom's horse stunt company hoodie

Sorry if I'm stirring up controversy here, but she spent half a year trying to publicise this ring?

When he rescues her bag, he immediately trains for LOKI and steals the bag from the thief with the sentence, "What did you expect!"
I don’t think you’re stirring up controversy it’s a valid question but I disagree that she was trying to publicize it. If that were the case she would have worn it to the Tony’s or various other events, and for awhile she even tried to hide it in pictures. Id say she was wearing it normally like anyone would who was engaged and happy about it, but I also think she doesn’t want it to be the focus of conversation. I have at times turned my diamond around if I didn’t want people talking to me about it especially right after getting engaged, like at parent teacher conferences.

She maybe did forget it on purpose but as I said earlier I think given the nature of the show they would have asked her anyway. There's some close to the bone subjects on that show and she's shown before she's no wallflower comic by talking about periods etc so I'm sure she could have stood on her own two feet.
I wouldn't have taken the chance at Tom being hurt by some thief. I would have had my bag out of the way with the strap around the chair leg same as db131.

Just saw this rumor floating around on Insta, don’t know if it’s old news here though 😆

I'd heard this, and heard that there was a delay due to Zoe's schedule. Tom Hollander is fab but I wouldn't have put him as Anthony Newley but he always makes a part his own.

Last edited:
And Backgrid took the photos again. Probably these will now also be on justjared.com and then with even more pictures. Like the Ibiza photos.

Reactions: 1
Yes, and one person even asked the question I had asked myself.
It's a point though, why was there a wait? More important things in the entertainment news today, Tom Parker's untimely death and Bruce Willis diagnosed with a form of dementia. If the media or whoever was waiting until the Will/Chris Rock thing was over they shouldn't have there's never a good time to release news except when it's fresh.

• Wow
It's a point though, why was there a wait? More important things in the entertainment news today, Tom Parker's untimely death and Bruce Willis diagnosed with a form of dementia. If the media or whoever was waiting until the Will/Chris Rock thing was over they shouldn't have there's never a good time to release news except when it's fresh.
Yes, Will Smith and Chris Rock have dominated the headlines in recent days. But the photos were taken before the oscars and today's news.

Some new pictures from March 26 (trigger warning - Zawe is also in the pictures). Looks like they were having an outdoor lunch. Tom is really embracing his new shorts!😁

Nice, however a bit invasive, I cannot help but stare at...certain parts at some photos :D Tom does wear those pants awfully tight these days, doesn´t he? :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure that backgrid buys the photos from whoever took them. The Ibiza ones were on that justjared site, only there as far as I could tell, & shared somewhere (here maybe?) several days before appearing in the press so whatever lag happens I assume happens when photos are being sold maybe from one middleman to another, sold as exclusive or whatever. I have zero inside knowledge but I remember being confused for a couple days at least as to why no media was reporting on photos little old me had seen without even seeking them out. Like I wasn't googling Tom's name but just saw a link to a big gallery of them. It must have been on here?

Zawe‘s slipping her hands into interesting places here (nice thighs too)
Loooooooooolololol

I'm pretty sure that backgrid buys the photos from whoever took them. The Ibiza ones were on that justjared site, only there as far as I could tell, & shared somewhere (here maybe?) several days before appearing in the press so whatever lag happens I assume happens when photos are being sold maybe from one middleman to another, sold as exclusive or whatever. I have zero inside knowledge but I remember being confused for a couple days at least as to why no media was reporting on photos little old me had seen without even seeking them out. Like I wasn't googling Tom's name but just saw a link to a big gallery of them. It must have been on here?

Loooooooooolololol
Correct, Ive seen people say backgrid is a pap company but they’re not, they’re a photo company. That being said I think we can expect to see way more pap photos of them now that they made all the news outlets. It’s unfortunate for them but they also had to have known it would come after their bafta appearance and her wearing the ring.

Zawe‘s slipping her hands into interesting places here (nice thighs too)
I’m sure we would all do the same!! (And I have with my own husband). Lucky girl 😂

Sorry, where is her hand?
Slipping into his shorts and moving toward certain uh…Loki parts 😂😂

Also, his thighs!!! 🥰🥰

Correct, Ive seen people say backgrid is a pap company but they’re not, they’re a photo company. That being said I think we can expect to see way more pap photos of them now that they made all the news outlets. It’s unfortunate for them but they also had to have known it would come after their bafta appearance and her wearing the ring.

I’m sure we would all do the same!! (And I have with my own husband). Lucky girl 😂

Slipping into his shorts and moving toward certain uh…Loki parts 😂😂

Also, his thighs!!! 🥰🥰
You can see his hand in the photo. And yes, there is one where her hand is on his thigh. Have you noticed that Tom is not touching Zawe in any of the photos?