Tom Hiddleston #8 Fifty shades of blue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see his hand in the photo. And yes, there is one where her hand is on his thigh. Have you noticed that Tom is not touching Zawe in any of the photos?
Can you blame her? Id touch his thigh too 😉 And he has sex with her and is marrying her, I think it’s okay if he doesn’t touch her in pictures especially knowing that he’s being papped and is probably annoyed 😂

Family cafe that's totally inappropriate
Maybe she really is pregnant and her hormones have run wild 😂

Could just be the angle of the picture and she is just relocating her hand after having it on his thigh, and maybe it just looks bad. But I’ll admit I’ve done much worse things with my husband in public places, not the classiest thing in the world but it happens 🤷‍♀️

I actually don’t dislike her dress for once, I think she looks very nice. Her casual style seems much less avant-garde and more palatable than her fancy style.

Reactions: 4
Can you blame her? Id touch his thigh too 😉 And he has sex with her and is marrying her, I think it’s okay if he doesn’t touch her in pictures especially knowing that he’s being papped and is probably annoyed 😂

Maybe she really is pregnant and her hormones have run wild 😂

Could just be the angle of the picture and she is just relocating her hand after having it on his thigh, and maybe it just looks bad. But I’ll admit I’ve done much worse things with my husband in public places, not the classiest thing in the world but it happens 🤷‍♀️

I actually don’t dislike her dress for once, I think she looks very nice. Her casual style seems much less avant-garde and more palatable than her fancy style.
I don't blame her at all but if I'd been the Mum of the little boy that ran over to them that she appears to ignore but Tom doesn't (only going how they photo has caught it) and she was doing that I'd tell her even actresses are meant to have morals, there's just some things you shouldn't do when kids are about and the man you're with has shorts on. Sorry if that's what she's done it inappropriate.

They seemed to be there a while, given the change over of people and shadows in the photos but in some you wonder what they were looking at if it wasn't a) each other b) their phones or c) the coffee cups then espresso cups and water glasses. In a lot
of shots they seem to be looking at something in the direction of the photographer. Is it the Greenberry Cafe they're in on Regents Park Road?

They may have seen the photographer. If they did, they certainly didn’t “play up” to him

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure that backgrid buys the photos from whoever took them. The Ibiza ones were on that justjared site, only there as far as I could tell, & shared somewhere (here maybe?) several days before appearing in the press so whatever lag happens I assume happens when photos are being sold maybe from one middleman to another, sold as exclusive or whatever. I have zero inside knowledge but I remember being confused for a couple days at least as to why no media was reporting on photos little old me had seen without even seeking them out. Like I wasn't googling Tom's name but just saw a link to a big gallery of them. It must have been on here?

Loooooooooolololol
I thought backgrid pictures meant that the celebs called the paps on purpose?

Reactions: 1
Some new pictures from March 26 (trigger warning - Zawe is also in the pictures). Looks like they were having an outdoor lunch. Tom is really embracing his new shorts!😁

Let's be honest, I didn't think I would say that some day, but they look really cute together, just hanging out with sweet gestures to one another like a regular couple. It makes my heart a little warmer.

Reactions: 9
I thought backgrid pictures meant that the celebs called the paps on purpose?
I’ve seen this before and I’m not sure where the idea comes from because backgrid isn’t a pap agency, it’s a photo editing agency that paps use. But I don’t see why it has to mean that the paps were called by the celebrity, couldn’t it just mean that paps took the pictures and then used backgrid to edit the content as they usually do? (Not being snarky I’m genuinely asking because I don’t know how that works). They certainly do not seem like they’re thrilled to be photographed or trying to put on any sort of airs for it, as @yupps said.

Let's be honest, I didn't think I would say that some day, but they look really cute together, just hanging out with sweet gestures to one another like a regular couple. It makes my heart a little warmer.
It’s nice to see. It’s just very..normal. Nothing glam about it, nothing particularly intriguing. The fact that it’s news just shows what the Daily Mail considers “news” - 500 pictures of a couple trying to enjoy a cup of coffee and look at twitter 😂 Also obviously we don’t know what she’s drinking but if it’s espresso I doubt she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 6
It’s nice to see. It’s just very..normal. Nothing glam about it, nothing particularly intriguing. The fact that it’s news just shows what the Daily Mail considers “news” - 500 pictures of a couple trying to enjoy a cup of coffee and look at twitter 😂 Also obviously we don’t know what she’s drinking but if it’s espresso I doubt she’s pregnant.
YES. The commentary on The Daily Fail is ridiculous. They literally are just ordinary people eating & scrolling at a cafe like everyone else. It's a bit of a reality check in fact. If you step back & look at them it makes all this attention paid to Tom's every move seem a little silly. Not that this realization will stop me from paying attention to his every move.

Reactions: 8
YES. The commentary on The Daily Fail is ridiculous. They literally are just ordinary people eating & scrolling at a cafe like everyone else. It's a bit of a reality check in fact. If you step back & look at them it makes all this attention paid to Tom's every move seem a little silly. Not that this realization will stop me from paying attention to his every move.
If you look at the photos they're not even in chronological order

Why does the media think they live in Atlanta? A couple of articles said this after the Baftas & this daily mail article says it too. He could own a house there for Marvel reasons but they clearly don't live in Atlanta

Why does the media think they live in Atlanta? A couple of articles said this after the Baftas & this daily mail article says it too. He could own a house there for Marvel reasons but they clearly don't live in Atlanta
Because the journalists do not research well

They lived together in Atlanta during the pandemic shutdown when he was filming Loki (they both stayed in a hotel for a few months) and the Daily Mail wrote it once in their article. Now I swear they just copy and paste sentences from their previous articles about them, including the quote from their source which is from one of their articles back in 2019. They just cobble together an article from old articles and of course always have to throw in Taylor for extra clicks!

Because the journalists do not research well
Correct, I mean the pictures are taken in London and they’re both British, they haven’t lived in Atlanta for 2 years! The Daily Mail doesn’t even try, it’s so annoying.

Does anyone else think Tom and Claire should have started promoting Essex Serpent by now?
Yes and it’s getting annoying, I want a trailer and some late night shows!

Reactions: 5
They lived together in Atlanta during the pandemic shutdown when he was filming Loki (they both stayed in a hotel for a few months) and the Daily Mail wrote it once in their article. Now I swear they just copy and paste sentences from their previous articles about them, including the quote from their source which is from one of their articles back in 2019. They just cobble together an article from old articles and of course always have to throw in Taylor for extra clicks!
Yes and it’s getting annoying, I want a trailer and some late night shows!
What's annoying me more is that when he does appear with Zawe yes I know there's going to be photos but that they are disappearing off the FYP on most news outlets in 24 hours. Now this could be because there's been some really big entertainment stories between the BAFTA and now but if you cast your mind back to last year where Tom was seen with the Night Manager Director that story was around for about 2-3 days on the FYP of most media outlets (and there was other major entertainment stories then too). Why has the story shelf life shortened for him and Zawe? I don't know but unless they (Tom and Claire) do some promotional stuff for ES soon it could be at the detriment of viewing figures.

About TES, I've noticed that at least on twitter Apple TV+ doesn't start promoting new shows until a few weeks before they start dropping episodes. Maybe a month or so before