Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
Good morning everyone- have you taken your vitamins? Are you ready for vegetable breakfast? Any last words?
View attachment 796699
I did take my vitamins....

Thomas, I have told you 3 thousand times.... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED WITHIN 20 FEET OF MY HOUSE! And NO, I do NOT enjoy vegetables for breakfast. You should be thinking about YOUR last words as you are the one facing ME, freshly awake and without being caffeinated!

run.gif

In all seriousness, that ad was freaking weird and cringey and didn't make any sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
Definitely Kong was not his fault, that movie was a mess.
That movie and I saw the light are the only two pieces I cannot watch. They are boring, both of them. I gave them multiple chances but I cannot seem to get pass the 60 minute mark. The story is just not hitting home for me.
However, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE The Deep Blue Sea, I cannot believe how overlooked that movie is! He was brilliant in it!

Golden Globes speech when media decided to turn on him for no apparent reason.
People bitch about that one and I don't see how they can say it went all that bad in comparison to others. TMZ will burn in the pits of hell for feeling the need to tell him the internet hated him after the speech, caught him on camera and proceeded to use it to bash him a little more. Can the man enjoy the fruits of his goddamn labor?
Some people deserve to be tied to a chair, get their arms ripped off and beaten unconscious with their bloody limbs....

" Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote! "
Prof Hiddleston and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Red Sweater.... Its' a mouth full, I know

It seems that red sweater didn't bring any results. Maybe we should change the strategy? We are nice supportive fans, right? *blink blink*
I REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON MY DREAM!!!!!

NEVER GIVE UP.gif

• Haha
The thing that broke my heart during that panel is when he is talking about being on time and in the end he adds that he was not always on time and that advice was not him trying to stand on the higher ground or something like that. Man, that took me back to the whole GG thing and how he was scarred by it and how careful he is now to not sound full of himself or anything.

• Sad

BlueMan

I do not think that Tom suffered at the time of Betrayal he enjoyed the theater, it is true that his behavior with the fans has changed but hey he has also been judged by his own fans for his way of dressing, for playing Loki he has been investigated by his fans To confirm a relationship that until now has not been confirmed by him, I do not think that because of his age and being private he behaves like that I believe that with the right people he is affectionate, comfortable.

Jara

VIP Member
With twitter nazi these days? One should be worried even with telling what he had for breakfast. (I keep thinking that since we lived through communism here, we know very well how (self) censorship and cancellation works and it is painful to watch this happening in the "west" we once admired)
The GG speech was ok. I watched it without any knowledge about what happened after and he was just surprised and nervous. This business is so hypocritical it hurts. I will happily get less photos if it means less shit thrown his way.

db131

VIP Member
Let's face it, he could be wearing a potato sack and still manage to look good in it!

Oh no no...He can stay away from MY kitchen! I'mma take over on that department.
Lets not forget the man likes to serve Bolognese as main course. WITHOUT ANY ACTUAL PASTA!

(Not to jinx it or anything but every time we bring back the sauce a pap photo appears)
His outfit in Coriolanus was not that far off from a potato sack and I am certainly not complaining about that shadow we see…

E4D42A71-5E82-4D43-97B0-C45A459414D2.jpeg

He can prepare any meal he wants to in my kitchen, anytime he wants....maybe with less clothes on....just sayin´....
Yes ma’am, if he really wanted to come make me eggs over vegetables it’s not like I’d really argue with him about it. I might judge him silently while demanding he wear only the apron.

By the way, you can imagine that he mows or barbeques in Hampshire?
Haha just imagine him inviting friends over for a cookout in his yard but going PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PHONES AT THE DOOR, ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOS OF BOBBY OR MY POTENTIAL PARTNER OR THIS PURPLE SWEATER THAT NO ONE KNOWS I OWN 😂

• Haha

db131

VIP Member
Adorable picture- I wonder if Tom Holland was there to support his gal or if he is busy with other things. I think it's funny that we ended up with a different Tom/Z-name pairing 😂
tomz.jpg

Also, hi navy sweater! Did you have to reassure it you still loved it after spending all your time with the baby blue one?

I can't wait to see what he wears to MCM

• Heart

mimi05

Hey, longtime lurker here! I just stumbled upon pictures with Tom and two of his fans on TikTok and Instagram that are said to be new, so I thought I'd share, even though I am not entirely sure of the accuracy.
WhatsApp Image 2021-10-21 at 13.07.22 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-21 at 13.07.22.jpeg

I mean, after all, it is the baby blue sweater again😂

Reactions: 5

yupps

Chatty Member
So what we’re saying here is that Tom and Chris are different people with different lifestyles. Tom has got a group of friends - people have mentioned how he throws a party at Christmas where he plays the piano and people join in singing. Even before 2016 however, his friends never posted pictures. (There were some pictures people grabbed off His friend’s Facebook pages early on, before his friends realized fans would be looking for them) But nothing for a long time. Just not their (or his) style. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jara

VIP Member
On another note, did you guys see the Loki costumes for Halloween all over the place? Entire families going as various Lokis (even aligator) but it is so awesome. I bet Tom is thrilled (even with him hiding at home again :D ). Some of them are really cute. I bet the aligator costume for kids sold out pretty quickly this year :D (also, their pets with horns are kind of making me laugh and pity the animals at the same time :D )

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
Yup, that's what I was referring to! Honestly, so many accounts from people are of him being lovely and friendly so my thought is that if he did have a rule it was for his own protection. After all, this person obviously took lots of photos and videos of him without his consent or knowledge, and we know how protective he is. Maybe some of the staff were even fans who took the job on purpose to be close to him. Maybe they made him uncomfortable. I can't see him distancing himself just to be an asshole, I think he must have had a reason and it obviously rubbed this person the wrong way. I'm not saying he's perfect but most people who have worked with him said he is kind 🤷‍♀️
Ok, this doesn't make ANY sense!
If you are part of the staff in a play, how are you supposed to stay away from the main actor and don't approach him?
This is not a protection thing, he is not out on the street doing his thing, that was a work environment.
If any of this is true and he put in place a rule stating that the people that work for and with him are not to approach him, then he is a real pain in the ass (I'm going to leave it at that instead of going in depth about what I ACTUALLY think about people believing their farts don't smell like the rest of humanity)
He doesn't strike me as a person that would jump into a high horse and be shit to the staff!

Yup same person, a little while ago someone asked if Tom and Zawe were affection while rehearsing and she said no they were always professional but people just "knew" they were together
Most people don't shit where they eat so I can understand and see how they remained PROFESSIONAL at WORK...

This is just..all kinds of adorable. And doesn't seem like a man who would refuse to talk to staff, just saying:
Proof he is not an asshole, to me!
Sorry @db131 I feel like I'm only quoting you here lol
Probably someone from his management decided to prevent potential mishaps.
Seriously? Doubt VERY much that Luke would want to paint his client under this light, but what do I know.
yes when people say things about celebs being really rude to them ( especially when they are the only ones saying it) I do wonder if they have barged into them while they were walking the dog or interrupted them during a meal out of something and they've been told to shoveoff
Probably they were screaming at their face and demanding a photo!

Desdemona25

Having the possibility of helping others with a mere post and neglecting to do so is actually a shitty trait to have.
Even though this is a nice and noble thought, Tom is an actor and he doesn't have to save the world. Let's leave it to scientists and experts. It is better to be a celebrity who does nothing than celebrity who does things on false premises.

db131

VIP Member
I love Graham Norton so much, I think he is one of the best hosts (in general I feel like British ones are better than American- we're stuck with Fallon and Kimmel who are just not very good), but I find this whole episode hilarious especially from about 32 minutes on when the woman is describing her sexual activites. Tom's face goes through like 14 different emotions, and John Malkovich just seems scandalized and confused needing Samuel L Jackson to explain the logistics to him.

My favorite part:
Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 7.44.59 AM.png

• Haha

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
also do truly believe that the Taylor Swift thing didn’t help- once that happened people got it in their heads that he wasn’t above doing things for his image so all of his good work became one more PR move to benefit himself in their eyes.
Though it was a HUGE factor, I think that some other things may have happen in his personal life....
Anyways, here....some Smiley Thomas photos

1635347455920.png

• Heart

Jara

VIP Member
So I am going to the Germany to FedCon tomorrow (starts of Friday but we want to have more time to look around). I will keep an eye on the thread here, though. I cannot wait to see Tom on, hopefully, many photos.
I will lurk and try to comment :D

beveta

Chatty Member
The tweet where that person mentions she (?) doesn´t mind that Loki is a murderer that he is still her meow meow :D I am not sure if it was Kenneth´s name meant as Kenneth Branagh but my mind only connected the dots that he may actually be a great choice for Loki S2. He would be faithful to what they did but may bring some of his own magic there. Probably won´t happen, though.
We could start a petition that we want kenneth as director for Loki2 and send the result to Marvel, Kenneth and TOM🤣

• Heart

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
Happy Friday and Happy Thomas for everyone!

1635520241783.png
1635520251626.png

Boy did the photos from last night gave me hope to see this goofball out of the cage again!

• Heart
I’m on my way to London now but I’m going to a play on west end today and tomorrow going to the comic con. I’ll update you, girls!

I’m not sure about asking any questions during the panel as it would mean I’ll be on camera and probably making the rounds on tiktok/ig and my students would love that oh so much 🤣

• Heart