Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Daily Mail comments? Oh yes, some are horrendous
Everywhere you allow comments are mostly nasty ones. Comment sections everywhere is a place people go and write nasty things because nobody would care what they say otherwise. It is probably a great relax for them to go and insult more successful and talented people than they are (however how much I think it is not OK to bother anybody online, but the thought that Tom, a talented guy who actually is good at something, is mentioned at the same site as some plastic person who got famous in a reality show through being thick as brick is a bit hard to grasp for me :D )

Last edited:
Everywhere you allow comments are mostly nasty ones. Comment sections everywhere is a place people go and write nasty things because nobody would care what they say otherwise. It is probably a great relax for them to go and insult more successful and talented people than they are (however how much I think it is not OK to bother anybody online, but the thought that Tom, a talented guy who actually is good at something, is mentioned at the same site as some plastic person who got famous in a reality show through being thick as brick is a bit hard to grasp for me :D )
We are talking the same site where there's comment about Brexit, country leaders, food shortages etc but yes I get your point

I love Graham Norton so much, I think he is one of the best hosts (in general I feel like British ones are better than American- we're stuck with Fallon and Kimmel who are just not very good), but I find this whole episode hilarious especially from about 32 minutes on when the woman is describing her sexual activites. Tom's face goes through like 14 different emotions, and John Malkovich just seems scandalized and confused needing Samuel L Jackson to explain the logistics to him.

My favorite part:
Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 7.44.59 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love his show, too. All guests are so relaxed at his couch. I loved here how Tom told Graham how he was dragged into Tom´s bad review :D
The one where Tom is totally clueless and lost for words when "Hiddlestoners" are mentioned, is still funny because he still seems surprised how many fans he has :)

Reactions: 3
I love his show, too. All guests are so relaxed at his couch. I loved here how Tom told Graham how he was dragged into Tom´s bad review :D
The one where Tom is totally clueless and lost for words when "Hiddlestoners" are mentioned, is still funny because he still seems surprised how many fans he has :)
Hopefully he will soon be back on this couch. It's been a long time

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else read that long message before it was deleted? Very strange, wasn't sure what that person was on 😂😂
I did....not sure if that person deleted it or someone reported it but it was very strange :D Like what the hell and who the hell :D That person seems to hate either Zawe or Tom or both ...or the theater? :D Anyway, I am glad it is gone.

I was just so desperate for some dose of Tom that I rewatched Crimson Peak (that movie itself keeps growing on me, the visuals are just stunning) and then I found this via google search (I saw it before but had problems to find it) :D

Attachments

Must have missed the long post, was it someone new?
I think it was some new person asking us about our opinion about Tom and Zawe in the previous thread? Fortunately, we long diverted from that topic, which is great (however it seems we don´t have much to talk about right now :D ).
But it was some complaints about how Zawe is a horrible person, that she is a privileged woman who has no right to complain...and then that Tom was not nice to her (the person who posted it) at the stage door...and then something about "shared experience" in the theater and then hating Zawe again....it really didn´t make much sense. I did read it before midnight and thought I would try to make more sense of it in the morning but it disappeared in the meantime. So I gess it was deleted by the poster or it was reported.

Reactions: 4
Oooh, i missed the long post too, what was it about?

I think it was some new person asking us about our opinion about Tom and Zawe in the previous thread? Fortunately, we long diverted from that topic, which is great (however it seems we don´t have much to talk about right now :D ).
But it was some complaints about how Zawe is a horrible person, that she is a privileged woman who has no right to complain...and then that Tom was not nice to her (the person who posted it) at the stage door...and then something about "shared experience" in the theater and then hating Zawe again....it really didn´t make much sense. I did read it before midnight and thought I would try to make more sense of it in the morning but it disappeared in the meantime. So I gess it was deleted by the poster or it was reported.
Thank you for this Jara!
People should avoid drinking too much before posting... 😆

I did....not sure if that person deleted it or someone reported it but it was very strange :D Like what the hell and who the hell :D That person seems to hate either Zawe or Tom or both ...or the theater? :D Anyway, I am glad it is gone.

I was just so desperate for some dose of Tom that I rewatched Crimson Peak (that movie itself keeps growing on me, the visuals are just stunning) and then I found this via google search (I saw it before but had problems to find it) :D
I didn't see it either but I'm relieved because I really don't enjoy bashing posts of any kind. We have a pretty good system on here and we don't always agree but we're respectful. Some people just don't know how to be though.

When I glanced at that picture really quickly I thought that ghost Tom was a grandma...

Oooh, i missed the long post too, what was it about?

Thank you for this Jara!
People should avoid drinking too much before posting... 😆
Ha! Unfortunately I'm betting drinking isn't to blame, some people are just unhappy souls and want to take their anger out on celebrities that don't know they exist. Sometimes it's funny but mostly it's sad. How long of a post are we talking here?

Tom judges you, angry internet posters.
Tom.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Happy Thanksgiving to any canadian Tom fans on here ❤ its also my birthday so if anyone is obliged to send Tom content I'd love it ❤

Reactions: 4
I didn't see it either but I'm relieved because I really don't enjoy bashing posts of any kind. We have a pretty good system on here and we don't always agree but we're respectful. Some people just don't know how to be though.

When I glanced at that picture really quickly I thought that ghost Tom was a grandma...

Ha! Unfortunately I'm betting drinking isn't to blame, some people are just unhappy souls and want to take their anger out on celebrities that don't know they exist. Sometimes it's funny but mostly it's sad. How long of a post are we talking here?
Pretty long, like really long....I think I did write a similar long back when we were talking about conventions and I dare to say, that - English is not my first language - it made sense. This one didn´t :D

Happy Thanksgiving to any canadian Tom fans on here ❤ its also my birthday so if anyone is obliged to send Tom content I'd love it ❤
Yay! Picture time! Happy Birthday

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
It was so long, it was like the ramblings on of someone talking to themselves in the shower 😂 I think the person didn't like zawe and didn't like how people stuck up for her😬 but I have up reading it fully as it was so strange 😂

• Haha
It was so long, it was like the ramblings on of someone talking to themselves in the shower 😂 I think the person didn't like zawe and didn't like how people stuck up for her😬 but I have up reading it fully as it was so strange 😂
Everyone is entitled to like or dislike whomever they choose- I just find it very strange and transparent when someone so strongly dislikes someone we see so little of. How could you know anything about this person to dislike them so much? It just screams jealousy to go on a tirade about a barely visible actress that we all know so little about. It reminds me of Sophie Hunter although not to that extent of course (yet).

@BlueDreams The unstoppable nipples just needed to wish you a happy birthday!
Tomnips2.jpg

• Heart
Tom sends a virtual message to the BFI. I hope we get actual video footage at some point!