Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Red or blue. I like his present look, tbh. I do love professor Hiddles but he looks great now, too. But I don´t really care as long as we get some quality photos and hopefully some interview! :D

Speaking of....
Do we think they’re pushing everything back so much to make more money off the releases? Like if they’re spread out further apart they might make more money? Or do we think it has to do with covid filming schedules and other restrictions?

I want this outfit:
5FAFEE42-77F0-4B34-9BBA-52BC7CE0F2A2.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Do we think they’re pushing everything back so much to make more money off the releases? Like if they’re spread out further apart they might make more money? Or do we think it has to do with covid filming schedules and other restrictions?

I want this outfit:
View attachment 818126
This is EXACTLY what I had in mind PLUS glasses

HUBBA HUBBA, MR HIDDLESTON!😵

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don´t think restrictions are the reason....I think they are worried about money, yes but also probably want to spread the movies a bit to let fans breath so they avoid fatique. I mean, Shang-Chi did not get a proper release everywhere and The Eternals are already here and people already talk about the new Spiderman. They just released too much stuff at once and there is also a competition in certain dates. People will go to see the "new Marvel movie" anyway but why risk it? If it also means a better quality of the movies, then I am for it. However I was really excited for Strang 2 and it was pushed twice. Let´s hope covid won´t have a huge impact already.
I just hope it doesn´t mean anything bad for Tom´s potential schedule - and that this is only about movies and not about Loki S2.

Reactions: 4
I don´t think restrictions are the reason....I think they are worried about money, yes but also probably want to spread the movies a bit to let fans breath so they avoid fatique. I mean, Shang-Chi did not get a proper release everywhere and The Eternals are already here and people already talk about the new Spiderman. They just released too much stuff at once and there is also a competition in certain dates. People will go to see the "new Marvel movie" anyway but why risk it? If it also means a better quality of the movies, then I am for it. However I was really excited for Strang 2 and it was pushed twice. Let´s hope covid won´t have a huge impact already.
I just hope it doesn´t mean anything bad for Tom´s potential schedule - and that this is only about movies and not about Loki S2.
I read an article today talking about the "dark vision " of (I don't know which) Russo brother who said things are changing fast for Hollywood these days, because of netflix and Co. So your analysis is probably good.

Reactions: 1
I read an article today talking about the "dark vision " of (I don't know which) Russo brother who said things are changing fast for Hollywood these days, because of netflix and Co. So your analysis is probably good.
If you find it, please share?
I think that the movie is industry is, in fact, changing thanks to these moguls (Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc) and even over regular networks as they are willing to invest big money into projects that, otherwise, would have been canned.
There is a bigger sense of freedom in pay-per-view platforms other than regular TV, for example. Up until a few years ago, the only network (that I know of) that was bold enough to create series with taboo scripts / filmmaking was HBO.
Now you can pretty much find anything that caters to your interest online.
That and the pandemic contributed to this shift in society where we much rather stay home and enjoy a movie than actually getting our asses up and go to the movies.
Don't get me wrong, I love going to the cinema but I'm very particular with what I consume. Even if I do like big budget movies and 'all audience' type of gigs, I'm more interested on independent films which are not common to be showcased in theatres, however Netflix has a vast selection of them, so....
I can see the industry moving towards online platforms in the near future.

If you find it, please share?
I think that the movie is industry is, in fact, changing thanks to these moguls (Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc) and even over regular networks as they are willing to invest big money into projects that, otherwise, would have been canned.
There is a bigger sense of freedom in pay-per-view platforms other than regular TV, for example. Up until a few years ago, the only network (that I know of) that was bold enough to create series with taboo scripts / filmmaking was HBO.
Now you can pretty much find anything that caters to your interest online.
That and the pandemic contributed to this shift in society where we much rather stay home and enjoy a movie than actually getting our asses up and go to the movies.
Don't get me wrong, I love going to the cinema but I'm very particular with what I consume. Even if I do like big budget movies and 'all audience' type of gigs, I'm more interested on independent films which are not common to be showcased in theatres, however Netflix has a vast selection of them, so....
I can see the industry moving towards online platforms in the near future.
Honestly at this point I wish they would keep releasing things on streaming as well as in theaters because I don’t feel safe going to theaters while I’m pregnant.

I am seriously so bored though, I feel like nothing interesting is happening- not just with Tom but in general. I need some sort of hollywood scandal or some good gossip. I can’t wait for this weekend to see what sort of content we get and what kind of mood he is in. I keep seeing people say that he looks so sad and tired always and I agree that he doesn’t have the same over the top energy he did 5-6 years ago but he’s also older- I feel like he seems fine.

Soon we’ll get some more of these! With plexiglass!
FB0E3568-0D4E-4EF8-96A0-573CE14DEE3A.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Honestly at this point I wish they would keep releasing things on streaming as well as in theaters because I don’t feel safe going to theaters while I’m pregnant.

I am seriously so bored though, I feel like nothing interesting is happening- not just with Tom but in general. I need some sort of hollywood scandal or some good gossip. I can’t wait for this weekend to see what sort of content we get and what kind of mood he is in. I keep seeing people say that he looks so sad and tired always and I agree that he doesn’t have the same over the top energy he did 5-6 years ago but he’s also older- I feel like he seems fine.
Of course he is fine. He just hit 40 so naturally he gets older. He won't look the same til his 80 (some people do, though :D )

And I am glad "nothing is going on" in the sense of some disaster.
Of course, if I don't count our post election drama here :D

• Haha
Of course he is fine. He just hit 40 so naturally he gets older. He won't look the same til his 80 (some people do, though :D )

And I am glad "nothing is going on" in the sense of some disaster.
Of course, if I don't count our post election drama here :D
Yeah I think people need to stop assuming he is unhappy or unwell (I don’t mean on here I see a lot of it on twitter and tumblr, the deadly t’s as I call them) saying that he doesn’t look good because he no longer had the same wide laughing grin he did before. Considering what he’s experienced I understand him toning it down, plus he has aged! And he is a very fair skin British man who had some wrinkles happening even 10 years ago so I’m not surprised his age is showing, but I don’t think it translates to being less happy or “not himself.”

Just because 🔥🔥
8D864666-B3F2-415C-9B09-B8ADA845D506.jpeg

• Wow
Honestly at this point I wish they would keep releasing things on streaming as well [...]

Soon we’ll get some more of these! With plexiglass!
View attachment 819523
I don't think that the streaming services are going to go away but I do think they are going to be a main focus in the years to come.
Everything is way too quiet and I'm beginning to lose my mind!

Well, what I'm highlighting in bold here I think is a collective perception.
In my personal opinion, though some of the things can be granted to growth and age, there is another part of me that feels there was a shift, energy wise, for the lack of a better word.
I always thought or felt that was his original self was the one we saw before 2016.
Like I could relate to how he was more... he was cheerfully putting his foot in his mouth, dancing like nobody's watching.
Granted, he aged and if he continued to be like that most of us would, probably, be asking him to grow up but now I do feel that we are get a prepackaged and introspective persona.
I doubt he is like that at ALL times, I think we are talking about 2 different ends of the spectrum and he is somewhere in the middle when cameras are not 'ON'.
You know what I mean?
I'm looking forward for the photos!!!

Just because 🔥🔥
8D864666-B3F2-415C-9B09-B8ADA845D506.jpeg
I forgot how to breathe for a second..... 😬

• Heart
I don't think that the streaming services are going to go away but I do think they are going to be a main focus in the years to come.

In my personal opinion, though some of the things can be granted to growth and age, there is another part of me that feels there was a shift, energy wise, for the lack of a better word.
I always thought or felt that was his original self was the one we saw before 2016.
Like I could relate to how he was more... he was cheerfully putting his foot in his mouth, dancing like nobody's watching.
Granted, he aged and if he continued to be like that most of us would, probably, be asking him to grow up but now I do feel that we are get a prepackaged and introspective persona.
I doubt he is like that at ALL times, I think we are talking about 2 different ends of the spectrum and he is somewhere in the middle when cameras are not 'ON'.
You know what I mean?

I believe that he shows his professional side in public and is completely different privately. Possibly as we know him before 2016

There’s a video, (which of course I can’t find) with Tom lined up with the Avengers at some event connected with IW. He is joking around with Elizabeth Olsen and making faces as he does so. She is dying with laughter. I thought - that’s the way he is behind the scenes. I’m sure he still behind the scenes is more like the glimpse we had before it all came crashing down. Maybe someday he’ll let us see that again. But not anytime soon, I suspect.

Reactions: 5

You know what I mean?

I think that when he is comfortable with people Tom is charming, I always think that he cannot hide his feelings, so I am sure that Tom from 2016 is deep within him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So I am going to the Germany to FedCon tomorrow (starts of Friday but we want to have more time to look around). I will keep an eye on the thread here, though. I cannot wait to see Tom on, hopefully, many photos.
I will lurk and try to comment :D

Reactions: 5