Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forced myself to go to twitter and I am surprised. People are positively glowing there. No negativity, which is great.
I saw some other photos with other actors from MCM and other British conventions and the plexiglass was on each of them. Tom took his time to get people into some nice positions and get creative, but I am not sure if the glass actually helps something. You can keep your distance even without it.
Maybe it is because people just...don´t spit or breath directly into your face? Maybe? You are still in one room, though. I suspect it is more of a placebo effect, tbh. Still, Tom seemed to enjoy to interact with fans which is fantastic to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I forced myself to go to twitter and I am surprised. People are positively glowing there. No negativity, which is great.
I saw some other photos with other actors from MCM and other British conventions and the plexiglass was on each of them. Tom took his time to get people into some nice positions and get creative, but I am not sure if the glass actually helps something. You can keep your distance even without it.
Maybe it is because people just...don´t spit or breath directly into your face? Maybe? You are still in one room, though. I suspect it is more of a placebo effect, tbh. Still, Tom seemed to enjoy to interact with fans which is fantastic to see.
I think Tom has the kind of presence that makes people feel very special even with the glass. Based on what I read the people who met him said he was so charming and sweet and funny with them. I guess they felt like they got their money's worth (I certainly hope so!) I saw at least one woman went both days and got pictures both days and I keep thinking how much money that is but it seems to have meant a lot to her, and Tom remembered her name and she was very happy.

Also I this morning I saw that thebroadwayusher posted that she/he was receiving rude and bullying comments from people after having shared the vague stories that may have implied Tom was rude. Sometimes I'm so embarrassed to be part of this fandom. It's one thing to defend someone you like if someone is spreading outright rumors about them or saying blatantly untrue things, but no one deserves to be harassed especially when what they said wasn't even that bad, and apparently people interpreted it incorrectly anyway. He doesn't need to be protected by having other people harassed on his behalf 🤦‍♀️

How is one man so painfully cute and hot at the same time? He's some kind of scientific wonder.

Reactions: 1
In the meantime, I am looking at my photos from the Fedcon this weekend, four actresses, thin, beautiful and then me, mother of twelve.... :D On the one with Jewel Staite, I even look like I got punched into the left eye, it is embarassing :D I got a cold on Wednesday, got better until Saturday when most of the photoshoots took place but it is still a bit visible...but tbh, the photographer there was terrible. He cut off hands, each photo is focused a bit differently and the light was terrible. I mean, I am rarely satisfied with my photos (part of me knows I am overweight a bit and I should do something about it) but they really did not make much of an effort here. Especially the bored to death guy checking the photos on the computer screen did not really look like he cared that much :D

Yup, that's what I was referring to! Honestly, so many accounts from people are of him being lovely and friendly so my thought is that if he did have a rule it was for his own protection. After all, this person obviously took lots of photos and videos of him without his consent or knowledge, and we know how protective he is. Maybe some of the staff were even fans who took the job on purpose to be close to him. Maybe they made him uncomfortable. I can't see him distancing himself just to be an asshole, I think he must have had a reason and it obviously rubbed this person the wrong way. I'm not saying he's perfect but most people who have worked with him said he is kind 🤷‍♀️
Ok, this doesn't make ANY sense!
If you are part of the staff in a play, how are you supposed to stay away from the main actor and don't approach him?
This is not a protection thing, he is not out on the street doing his thing, that was a work environment.
If any of this is true and he put in place a rule stating that the people that work for and with him are not to approach him, then he is a real pain in the ass (I'm going to leave it at that instead of going in depth about what I ACTUALLY think about people believing their farts don't smell like the rest of humanity)
He doesn't strike me as a person that would jump into a high horse and be tit to the staff!

Yup same person, a little while ago someone asked if Tom and Zawe were affection while rehearsing and she said no they were always professional but people just "knew" they were together
Most people don't tit where they eat so I can understand and see how they remained PROFESSIONAL at WORK...

This is just..all kinds of adorable. And doesn't seem like a man who would refuse to talk to staff, just saying:
Proof he is not an asshole, to me!
Sorry @db131 I feel like I'm only quoting you here lol
Probably someone from his management decided to prevent potential mishaps.
Seriously? Doubt VERY much that Luke would want to paint his client under this light, but what do I know.
yes when people say things about celebs being really rude to them ( especially when they are the only ones saying it) I do wonder if they have barged into them while they were walking the dog or interrupted them during a meal out of something and they've been told to shoveoff
Probably they were screaming at their face and demanding a photo!

Reactions: 5
If you are part of the staff in a play, how are you supposed to stay away from the main actor and don't approach him?
This is not a protection thing, he is not out on the street doing his thing, that was a work environment.
If any of this is true and he put in place a rule stating that the people that work for and with him are not to approach him, then he is a real pain in the ass (I'm going to leave it at that instead of going in depth about what I ACTUALLY think about people believing their farts don't smell like the rest of humanity)
He doesn't strike me as a person that would jump into a high horse and be tit to the staff!

Most people don't tit where they eat so I can understand and see how they remained PROFESSIONAL at WORK...

Proof he is not an asshole, to me!
Sorry @db131 I feel like I'm only quoting you here lol

Seriously? Doubt VERY much that Luke would want to paint his client under this light, but what do I know.

Probably they were screaming at their face and demanding a photo!
That account confirmed that the person they were implying wasn't nice was their boss and not Tom, although that still doesn't explain the "don't talk to him rule." As many said above, I don't believe this was some sort of bougie high-horse rule that Tom implemented because he doesn't want staff talking to him. If it was an actual rule put in place it may have been by the person who oversaw the staff, or put in place because someone was being overenthusiastic and made Tom uncomfortable.

I don't think he's some perfect flawless human made of kittens and sunshine but he seems to always have a good reputation amongst coworkers or those working under him and it's hard for me to believe he'd do that for no reason. It is funny to imagine a situation though where he stand on stage and is like "NOBODY DISTRACT ME FROM MY CRAFT! YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND A DIFFERENT PLACE TO STAND" "..yes but Mr. Hiddleston..." "DO NOT ADDRESS ME!" 😂 😂

Also I this morning I saw that thebroadwayusher posted that she/he was receiving rude and bullying comments from people after having shared the vague stories that may have implied Tom was rude. Sometimes I'm so embarrassed to be part of this fandom. It's one thing to defend someone you like if someone is spreading outright rumors about them or saying blatantly untrue things, but no one deserves to be harassed especially when what they said wasn't even that bad, and apparently people interpreted it incorrectly anyway. He doesn't need to be protected by having other people harassed on his behalf 🤦‍♀️
Back at quoting you here, my friend!
When people speak out of their asses and have no proof of what they are saying, it usually strikes a nerve.
Of course that I'm not excusing these type of behavior under NO circumstances.
Also, you have to take into consideration that this person was 'playing' with the perception of Thomas certain people have of him.
For me, particularly, I find it extremely hard to believe that he is a plain asshole nor I believe he is the perfect Disney prince either.
What's the point of putting yourself on the 'Knight in shinny armor' persona and defend someone's honor when you know crap about the real him? It's bullshit and pointless.
He is a big boy and I bet he can fend for himself.

Last edited:
Everything that the boy from Betrayal said may or may not be true, I don't see Tom as a perfect man and I know very well that he has a difficult character, that's why I think he is a man who knows what he does and how he does it
Change of subject I also saw the Comic Con panel and Tom is very happy playing Loki, I love Sophia, she is so cute, I am very excited for the second season.

Well, we should not forget that this is a workplace. Where there are colleagues you like and don't like. This is also the case with actors. The people who play in the theatre should usually be professionals and will probably have seen a Hollywood star here and there

Everything that the boy from Betrayal said may or may not be true, I don't see Tom as a perfect man and I know very well that he has a difficult character, that's why I think he is a man who knows what he does and how he does it
Change of subject I also saw the Comic Con panel and Tom is very happy playing Loki, I love Sophia, she is so cute, I am very excited for the second season.
By signing in the Disney contract, Tom certainly knew what to expect. That if the films become successful it will be at the expense of his private life.

I think the ushers don’t normally have that much to do with the actors. Not like the backstage people for instance.

By signing in the Disney contract, Tom certainly knew what to expect.
Oh I have so many opinions about that particular subject!!!!!
Disney contracts have a LOT of clauses the actors need to comply with!

At least it appears for now that Tom isn't forbidden from working on other projects, because I have read that some Disney contracts include clauses about not being involved with other films while working for them. I imagine that if he were stuck between two projects filming simultaneously Loki would have to take precedence though.

Reactions: 3
Right and that always includes being nice and friendly to the fans and participating in a comic con.And if it was that he buzzes 6-7 employees of his team around him, then one or the other will probably tell him what to do. Luke was definitely no longer there

At least it appears for now that Tom isn't forbidden from working on other projects, because I have read that some Disney contracts include clauses about not being involved with other films while working for them. I imagine that if he were stuck between two projects filming simultaneously Loki would have to take precedence though.
That depends, not only on Disney but in general.
Like, he could have signed a contract but not an EXCLUSIVE contract. Those DO state that they are to be involved in projects only related to them and sister production companies.
As he was involved in TES, for example, which is an Apple TV project, I'm assuming he is not under an exclusive contract, specially as there is a big gap in between projects.

Right and that always includes being nice and friendly to the fans and participating in a comic con.And if it was that he buzzes 6-7 employees of his team around him, then one or the other will probably tell him what to do. Luke was definitely no longer there
The Comic Con might not be included in the contract, I mean....how many times did Evans bailed on them? However, press is always under contract.
A side of that, Disney is known to include some 'personal' clauses to their contracts. They have to maintain a certain type of public persona.

The Comic Con might not be included in the contract, I mean....how many times did Evans bailed on them? However, press is always under contract.
A side of that, Disney is known to include some 'personal' clauses to their contracts. They have to maintain a certain type of public persona.
Hemsworth, too. I do think that the actors in their purchased franchises such as Marvel and Star Wars are under less of a microscope than say, their original content stars or pop stars. I'd read once that actors on their shows like Vanessa Hudgens, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus etc had to take tons of training in social media and scandal, were told what to say and what to wear etc- it's no wonder so many of them came out of that extremely rebellious and with some serious issues.

The marvel actors on the other hand seem much more like they can do as they please as long as they aren't doing anything seriously "not wholesome"- many of the actors use their platforms to promote their own political agendas, Sebastian Stan is dating a woman that many dislike for her cultural appropriation, etc. I do wonder if the reason Tom quit smoking (or at least makes sure he isn't seen smoking) is because of Disney though 👀

That's interesting. Can you say more?
You can do more with a young handsome, single, beautiful smile and intelligent man than to marry one. When the Thor series was filmed, Hemsworth was already married and had other obligations. It was certainly harder to attach certain loves to him in order to promote himself and the film. Which was often the case with Tom (for example Castrain, Olsen or possibly the lady who is not named)
And because Tom knows how the game works with the media, he no longer needs Luke as his shadow.
Hemsworth, too. I do think that the actors in their purchased franchises such as Marvel and Star Wars are under less of a microscope than say, their original content stars or pop stars. I'd read once that actors on their shows like Vanessa Hudgens, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus etc had to take tons of training in social media and scandal, were told what to say and what to wear etc- it's no wonder so many of them came out of that extremely rebellious and with some serious issues.

The marvel actors on the other hand seem much more like they can do as they please as long as they aren't doing anything seriously "not wholesome"- many of the actors use their platforms to promote their own political agendas, Sebastian Stan is dating a woman that many dislike for her cultural appropriation, etc. I do wonder if the reason Tom quit smoking (or at least makes sure he isn't seen smoking) is because of Disney though 👀
Every actor in a franchise get a training in social media and scandal. And do and donts what to say or to wear

Last edited:
I'd read once that actors on their shows like Vanessa Hudgens, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus etc had to take tons of training in social media and scandal, were told what to say and what to wear etc- it's no wonder so many of them came out of that extremely rebellious and with some serious issues.
It's a standard for Disney, as an overall. I mean, when it comes to older actors, I think they are a bit more loose when it comes to personal clauses.
The ones I know of are: No drugs or sex scandals. Maintaining a clean public presence (within the parameters)
Marvel, as a production company, can push their stars to be part of Comic Con but these conventions are NOT part of the hiring contracts for movies / series.

That's interesting. Can you say more?
I know a few more things but I have to check if I'm able to share them. Once upon a time, I had a friend that worked in their offices.

Reactions: 2
You can do more with a young handsome, single, beautiful smile and intelligent man than to marry one. When the Thor series was filmed, Hemsworth was already married and had other obligations. It was certainly harder to attach certain loves to him in order to promote himself and the film. Which was often the case with Tom (for example Castrain, Olsen or possibly the lady who is not named)
And because Tom knows how the game works with the media, he no longer needs Luke as his shadow.

Every actor in a franchise get a training in social media and scandal. And do and donts what to say or to wear
As far as I know he was never with Jessica Chastain- I believe she was in a relationship with someone else when they filmed Crimson Peak. Elizabeth Olsen was never confirmed (I believe they had a brief affair, in fact based on the timeline it seems she actually left her fiance for him) but that was for I Saw the Light. Neither of these were connected to Disney. I think it actually benefitted them much more to have Tom as the eternal attainable bachelor (the internet's boyfriend, similar to Benedict) which is why people went insane when he appeared with Taylor.

It's a standard for Disney, as an overall. I mean, when it comes to older actors, I think they are a bit more loose when it comes to personal clauses.
The ones I know of are: No drugs or sex scandals. Maintaining a clean public presence (within the parameters)
Marvel, as a production company, can push their stars to be part of Comic Con but these conventions are NOT part of the hiring contracts for movies / series.

I know a few more things but I have to check if I'm able to share them. Once upon a time, I had a friend that worked in their offices.
That makes a lot of sense as far as maintaining a more wholesome appeal. It's interesting how some are able to slip under the radar, such as Jeremy Renner who had a big custody scandal that even involved drugs and potential violence against his ex wife, but they are still employing him and he has a show coming out. Additionally Sebastian Stan does not exactly have a squeaky clean image and even posted his nude behind on his instagram.

What do you think of Tom Holland and Zendaya?