Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a nutshell...,,,,, blue sweaters, suits, Essex Serpent, Cheeky smile, cookies, coffee, dog walking, TNM, Bond, ....,,. and we chatted about a whole lot more.,,,,,

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I see Guardians of the Galaxy 3 has a casting call out, $88 a day though (Atlanta), surprised at the pay I've seen more here in the UK (even for small parts it's about £95 a day).

Damian Lewis confirms he's leaving Billions. Maybe this kind of acting come in my mind for Tom

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Damian Lewis confirms he's leaving Billions. Maybe this kind of acting come in my mind for Tom
I've never seen Billions, what kind of show is it?

I selfishly want Tom to be involved in a premium/special channel type show or on a streaming platform other than Disney because I want him to be able to curse and show the hiddlesbum at his leisure. I was surprised Disney even used the word asshole in Loki, and I think maybe they used the word tit but now I can't remember.

And because I have to bring the Unstoppable Nipples along to each new thread-( @Longtimelerker thank you for acknowledging them :ROFLMAO:)

Tom.jpg

I selfishly want Tom to be involved in a premium/special channel type show or on a streaming platform other than Disney because I want him to be able to curse and show the hiddlesbum at his leisure. I was surprised Disney even used the word asshole in Loki, and I think maybe they used the word tit but now I can't remember.
They used "tit", too.

Reactions: 1
I can totally see that!!!!
As a replacement for Damian, the series should continue

And because I have to bring the Unstoppable Nipples along to each new thread-( @Longtimelerker thank you for acknowledging them :ROFLMAO:)

View attachment 795196
The sophisticated prosecutor Chuck Rhoades and hedge fund manager Bobby Axelrod( Damian Lewis) play a provocative cat and mouse game in which billions are at stake.

There are already 5 seasons and I'm afraid that the series won't continue after Damian's exit

Last edited:
Welp, I guess you can buy a ticket to virtually attend Thomas's panel for 15£

• Wow
Welp, I guess you can buy a ticket to virtually attend Thomas's panel for 15£

I’m debating whether I should do this or just wait for it to appear on youtube. I’m sure someone will record it and post it so I feel like it’s not worth the money…

I’m debating whether I should do this or just wait for it to appear on youtube. I’m sure someone will record it and post it so I feel like it’s not worth the money…
I am debating the same thing but unless the Con decides to record and upload it, fans recording tend to have poor audio or you hear whoever is recording commenting and it just irks me to no end.
Also I have to consider the time, the UK is currently 4 hours ahead of me which is not bad unless this happens first thing in the morning.
I love Thomas but I love sleeping in more PLUS if this is on Friday, chances are that this will fall during my working hours and as much as I would love to skip my adulting duties, I have bills to pay

I am debating the same thing but unless the Con decides to record and upload it, fans recording tend to have poor audio or you hear whoever is recording commenting and it just irks me to no end.
Also I have to consider the time, the UK is currently 4 hours ahead of me which is not bad unless this happens first thing in the morning.
I love Thomas but I love sleeping in more PLUS if this is on Friday, chances are that this will fall during my working hours and as much as love not having to adult, I have bills to pay
Can I just ask, why do you call him 'Thomas'? I know thats his name, but still, its not often used! Is it just that you prefer it?

Can I just ask, why do you call him 'Thomas'? I know thats his name, but still, its not often used! Is it just that you prefer it?
Hahahaha welp, let's just say that someone fucked up Tom for me with a story once and ever since I cannot call him Tom without correlating the story that name with said story. 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
I have to hope it will be recorded because I won´t even be at home (at another convention) so no chance. Also, there is no guarantee that even after you pay it, you will be able to watch it.
But if anything, I am sure some photos and also maybe some interesting answers will be available by someone.
I just hope someone will ask him some smart questions, like how far is the preparation for Loki S2 (if he will be allowed to reply) and what is he going to do with his time outside of Loki filming (basically, what other projects is he going to do :D ). I don´t really need to hear dull questions like what he had for breakfast (as much as it may be interesting :D )

I have to hope it will be recorded because I won´t even be at home (at another convention) so no chance. Also, there is no guarantee that even after you pay it, you will be able to watch it.
But if anything, I am sure some photos and also maybe some interesting answers will be available by someone.
I just hope someone will ask him some smart questions, like how far is the preparation for Loki S2 (if he will be allowed to reply) and what is he going to do with his time outside of Loki filming (basically, what other projects is he going to do :D ). I don´t really need to hear dull questions like what he had for breakfast (as much as it may be interesting :D )
Maybe is the little faith I have in humanity at the moment, but I think 80% of the questions are going to be dull but 20% hoping for the best, though

I am sure there will be questions like: "What is your favourite Shakespeare play?" and Tom, being Tom, will say: "That is a really great question!" :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am sure there will be questions like: "What is your favourite Shakespeare play?" and Tom, being Tom, will say: "That is a really great question!" :D
That's because he is too much of a gentleman to tell people to duck off but....I'd pay good money to hear him say that.

• Haha
  • Heart
I love how he’s always like that’s a really good question! It’s like his go-to response. “Tom how are your nipples so unstoppable?” “Wow that is a great question..I’ll have to think about that for a minute.”

When I do it it’s usually a term of endearment or I’ll say it if I’m pretend-scolding him or telling him to do something. It sounds like @LetMeRamble has better reasons for it though 😂

I love Thomas but I love sleeping in more PLUS if this is on Friday, chances are that this will fall during my working hours and as much as I would love to skip my adulting duties, I have bills to pay
You’re right and sometimes they miss things- I might just shell out the money- totally didn’t think about the time difference though. I think they’re 5-6 hours ahead of me so I’ll have to factor that in..

When I do it it’s usually a term of endearment or I’ll say it if I’m pretend-scolding him or telling him to do something. It sounds like @LetMeRamble has better reasons for it though 😂
Oh That too! Don't get me wrong! I love scolding him because.....reasons.
If he stops being the Mole Man of London I may even consider calling him Tom again.

Hahahaha welp, let's just say that someone fucked up Tom for me with a story once and ever since I cannot call him Tom without correlating the story that name with said story. 😬
You have to tell us! ☺

I'm wondering about purchasing the digital ticket as the only panel I'm interested in is his and Sophia's. Yes it's good they're offering it and £15 is an ok price but I'm kind of the same that I feel I could spend that on something else needed and find the panel on YouTube later. I'm not sure what to do.