Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have said before on here I think Betrayal completely drained him emotionally. Think of method actors who have to play dark characters and become depressed because of it. He had to pretend he was cheated on by what we now know at the time was *possibly* his partner every single night for almost a year. That would take a lot out of anyone. Then on top of it he would do stage door even though as you said he had no obligation.

I think some of it may have been the fatigue of dealing with overzealous fans. I’m certain there were women who would show up multiple nights- there would be pushing and shoving and people would always be filming him without his consent. On west end they had to implement the rule about not leaving early to get to the stage door.

I don’t mind “new” Tom, I think his vivacious energy at the beginning was reflective of a guy who had been trying to break into the business for ten years and become a superstar overnight. Of course he was going to milk it. I don’t think it was fake but I think it came from a place of heightened ego and riding a high of the fandom. After that high ended and he became chastised for his enthusiasm it makes sense he would tone it down.

My sister and I like to play a game where I look at my ig feed to see if it is still only Tom and fluffy animals. Occasionally RDJ or Chris Evans creep in but it’s funny every time:
View attachment 804655
I have to agree. I think the play was a lot, and they did it for nearly a year I think? (Could TOTALLY be wrong lol). The theater is a difficult experience, sometimes you do 8 shows a week and it's just draining. I've always been impressed that he will stay after comic cons and come out after shows just to make sure fans have the best experience. I believe that and his energy in the early days is what drew so many people to his fan base so quickly.

The Apron picture kills me for some reason! I want to see the full pic.

Reactions: 2
This is completely out of left field but I would LOVE to see Tom as the live adaptation of Jack Skellington! I love the nightmare before Christmas and for the music especially....I think with his stature and voice he would kill that role! Guillermo del turro could be a good director for it as well. Also could see Stanley Tucci as the scientist that created Sally. I'm totally fancasting but I would love to see it!!! I've played Sally in a play and I loved my co star in it as Jack but I just kept thinking in my head "man Tom would kill this role" lol

Reactions: 3
This is completely out of left field but I would LOVE to see Tom as the live adaptation of Jack Skellington! I love the nightmare before Christmas and for the music especially....I think with his stature and voice he would kill that role! Guillermo del turro could be a good director for it as well. Also could see Stanley Tucci as the scientist that created Sally. I'm totally fancasting but I would love to see it!!! I've played Sally in a play and I loved my co star in it as Jack but I just kept thinking in my head "man Tom would kill this role" lol
That's a brilliant idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I read an interview with Richard Madden where he said he wears the samecstyle clothes out all the time so if he gets papped several times they look like the same photos.
See that makes sense because Richard Madden actually goes outside- what’s Tom’s excuse? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See that makes sense because Richard Madden actually goes outside- what’s Tom’s excuse? 😂
ooooh snap, looks like he needs to pick up a Dr role cause he's going to have to learn how to treat that sick burn.

• Haha
I do not think that Tom suffered at the time of Betrayal he enjoyed the theater, it is true that his behavior with the fans has changed but hey he has also been judged by his own fans for his way of dressing, for playing Loki he has been investigated by his fans To confirm a relationship that until now has not been confirmed by him, I do not think that because of his age and being private he behaves like that I believe that with the right people he is affectionate, comfortable.

Reactions: 6
I wish he would still wear outfits like this, he manages to look so good even though he is eating and walking (look at that concentration!)
CD397302-5454-452C-8AEF-A2F4680EE674.png

It is so quiet around here....I guess we are holding our breath and waiting for next week when new photos...hopefully...appear :D

What shade of blue do you think he'll wear? :D

It is so quiet around here....I guess we are holding our breath and waiting for next week when new photos...hopefully...appear :D

This is what I’d LIKE to see
DB67F96C-15D8-49A0-899D-782E3260E3FE.jpeg

But in his most recent cons he seems to be wearing his uniform aka navy sweater so now I think we’ll be seeing his new favorite baby blue skin.

This is so true! I feel like this is the calm before the storm.
Winds in the east / Mist coming in / Like something is brewing / About to begin / Can't put me finger / On what lies in store / But I feel what's to happen / All happened before.

The mole man days!
I thought we were over those, but I guess we have a few more months to go. 2021 has definitely become the year of the Mole.

• Haha
This is so true! I feel like this is the calm before the storm.
Winds in the east / Mist coming in / Like something is brewing / About to begin / Can't put me finger / On what lies in store / But I feel what's to happen / All happened before.

I thought we were over those, but I guess we have a few more months to go. 2021 has definitely become the year of the Mole.
I feel like he lured us into a false sense of security lol

Do you have inside knowledge?? Please share, as it is indeed very slow around here these days!! The mole man days!
No, I have no insider knowledge. Just think that the funny blue sweater will only be worn in public if it may be photographed

Reactions: 3