Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is still pretty giddy when he talks about Loki or with a host he is comfortable with...

Anyway, after some consideration...we should probably call the next thread after Tom's unstoppable nipples after all...for reasons...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They look good together. He looks so young! He was clearly on such a high in those days from his sudden launch to stardom and all the obsessive fans- you can tell he was so into it.

I do wonder if we'll ever see this Tom again. He is so different now, not necessarily in a bad way, but so much more reserved and grown up, and I don't know if jaded is the right word but he is definitely so changed by what he went through from 2016-2017. I really do hope we one day get to see him grinning it up and holding hands or arm around the waist on a red carpet. I can't control what he and his partner do but I would personally like to see it.
My opinion is that he is tired, he has continued to be beaten by his fans and the press, he has been harassed, watched to verify his current relationship, I think he just wants to be the Westminster boy and keep dancing

Reactions: 2
He is still pretty giddy when he talks about Loki or with a host he is comfortable with...

Anyway, after some consideration...we should probably call the next thread after Tom's unstoppable nipples after all...for reasons...
I support this! (Obviously)

My opinion is that he is tired, he has continued to be beaten by his fans and the press, he has been harassed, watched to verify his current relationship, I think he just wants to be the Westminster boy and keep dancing
I agree, it might sound silly but I legitimately think he was traumatized by what he went through. We've discussed it many times on here before but Tom was an ambitious actor who lucked into the role of a lifetime and suddenly went from a barely-known actor to a marvel superstar. I think his Hall H appearance was like the symbol of how obsessed people were for those few years. And then he pushed it a little too far and everyone turned on him. I don't blame him for being cautious. I do think he acts the way he does with Zawe because of this, even if it doesn't make sense to us and even if we just want to shake him and be like Tom, get over it, just live your life. I agree with @Jara that we see bits of it here and there and I doubt it'll ever be like it was (he is 40 and has grown a lot after all) but I would like to see him less guarded in general, not just in his relationship but overall. I also just want him to be more visible, selfishly.

Reactions: 1

I agree, it might sound silly but I legitimately think he was traumatized by what he went through. We've discussed it many times on here before but Tom was an ambitious actor who lucked into the role of a lifetime and suddenly went from a barely-known actor to a marvel superstar. I think his Hall H appearance was like the symbol of how obsessed people were for those few years. And then he pushed it a little too far and everyone turned on him. I don't blame him for being cautious. I do think he acts the way he does with Zawe because of this, even if it doesn't make sense to us and even if we just want to shake him and be like Tom, get over it, just live your life. I agree with @Jara that we see bits of it here and there and I doubt it'll ever be like it was (he is 40 and has grown a lot after all) but I would like to see him less guarded in general, not just in his relationship but overall. I also just want him to be more visible, selfishly.
I agree! People do change quite a bit as they get older too. I am absolutely not the person I was 5 years ago and i'm not even under that much pressure. I do hope he's doing fantastic though. Happy..

Well I hope he recovers from his past and is more affectionate in public, in short I am a romantic and maybe he should learn this new love technique that Thomas uses.

I've been a production assistant and wardrobe on a couple of big movies. I've worked in TV as well. While I havn't worked with Tom I do know people that have. lol I actually made a list of things I wanted to point out but I know you guys don't want to talk about Z anymore so i'm not sure exactly what I should be posting.
Oh we do. With new info, we totally do. 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Good morning everyone- have you taken your vitamins? Are you ready for vegetable breakfast? Any last words?
Centrum.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good morning everyone- have you taken your vitamins? Are you ready for vegetable breakfast? Any last words?
View attachment 796699
I did take my vitamins....

Thomas, I have told you 3 thousand times.... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED WITHIN 20 FEET OF MY HOUSE! And NO, I do NOT enjoy vegetables for breakfast. You should be thinking about YOUR last words as you are the one facing ME, freshly awake and without being caffeinated!

run.gif

In all seriousness, that ad was freaking weird and cringey and didn't make any sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did take my vitamins....

Thomas, I have told you 3 thousand times.... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED WITHIN 20 FEET OF MY HOUSE! And NO, I do NOT enjoy vegetables for breakfast. You should be thinking about YOUR last words as you are the one facing ME, freshly awake and without being caffeinated!

View attachment 796771

In all seriousness, that ad was freaking weird and cringey and didn't make any sense!
And he looks so good in that apron too, what a waste. You couldn’t have just made me some pancakes without greens?

• Haha
And he looks so good in that apron too, what a waste. You couldn’t have just made me some pancakes without greens?
It was better when he did that photo shoot cooking bacon! Thanks Tom make mine a bacon sarnie and a cuppa please! ☺

He can prepare any meal he wants to in my kitchen, anytime he wants....maybe with less clothes on....just sayin´....

And he looks so good in that apron too, what a waste
Let's face it, he could be wearing a potato sack and still manage to look good in it!

He can prepar any meal he wants to in my kitchen, anytime he wants....maybe with less clothes on....just sayin´....
Oh no no...He can stay away from MY kitchen! I'mma take over on that department.
Lets not forget the man likes to serve Bolognese as main course. WITHOUT ANY ACTUAL PASTA!

(Not to jinx it or anything but every time we bring back the sauce a pap photo appears)

• Haha
Let's face it, he could be wearing a potato sack and still manage to look good in it!

Oh no no...He can stay away from MY kitchen! I'mma take over on that department.
Lets not forget the man likes to serve Bolognese as main course. WITHOUT ANY ACTUAL PASTA!

(Not to jinx it or anything but every time we bring back the sauce a pap photo appears)
His outfit in Coriolanus was not that far off from a potato sack and I am certainly not complaining about that shadow we see…

E4D42A71-5E82-4D43-97B0-C45A459414D2.jpeg

He can prepare any meal he wants to in my kitchen, anytime he wants....maybe with less clothes on....just sayin´....
Yes ma’am, if he really wanted to come make me eggs over vegetables it’s not like I’d really argue with him about it. I might judge him silently while demanding he wear only the apron.

By the way, you can imagine that he mows or barbeques in Hampshire?
Haha just imagine him inviting friends over for a cookout in his yard but going PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PHONES AT THE DOOR, ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOS OF BOBBY OR MY POTENTIAL PARTNER OR THIS PURPLE SWEATER THAT NO ONE KNOWS I OWN 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His outfit in Coriolanus was not that far off from a potato sack and I am certainly not complaining about that shadow we see…

View attachment 796906

Yes ma’am, if he really wanted to come make me eggs over vegetables it’s not like I’d really argue with him about it. I might judge him silently while demanding he wear only the apron.

Haha just imagine him inviting friends over for a cookout in his yard but going PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PHONES AT THE DOOR, ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOS OF BOBBY OR MY POTENTIAL PARTNER OR THIS PURPLE SWEATER THAT NO ONE KNOWS I OWN 😂
Secret purple sweater 😂😂