Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tom really fell in love with Taylor
but hey now everyone has a new life.

For those that have searched for it it talks about Tom Holland, Jeremy R and Tom Hiddleston (my tale is if it is true would it really matter?)

That the first name on that screenshot is claiming that the other 3 are bisexual. She doesn't say when it was said/happened
Am I a bad person for thinking "this is the kind of content I am here for!!" 🙈🙈🙈
Not that it changes anything, we love him and he has a wife and kid now (to me having a baby with someone is the same as being married to that person). If it's true I wonder what would be his type of man.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I a bad person for thinking "this is the kind of content I am here for!!" 🙈🙈🙈
Not that it changes anything, we love him and he has a wife and kid now (to me having a baby with someone is the same as being married to that person). If it's true I wonder what would be his type of man.
Any news/gossip about your favourite celeb is always going to be popular. I just wish more celebs would feel as though they could live their lives how they wish without having to hide but unfortunately something always spoils that or they feel they can't due to image (I'm not referring to T here but actor friends of mine).

I am so glad Tom is doing charity for Ukraine. We cannot forget Ukraine. Over 80 000 ukrainian children are at our schools who came as refugees here over the past year. It is important to help and not forget because Putin won´t stop until he gets to EU borders (war is now about only 1000 kms from here) and swallows other countries.
So proud that Tom chose to do this.

Also, apparently, it will be possible to watch on youtube, which I will definitely do.

He has two close events next to each other in Paris and in London so he will be busy for at least two days :D
The Joanna Hogg event won´t be filmed, as I saw somewhere but there will be some photos, I hope :)

Also, I hope this means him getting out more before filming something/Loki promo

Reactions: 4
It was me, he allowed me to pet Bobster lol
---

I'm going to be there in June (London for 10 days) then going South to a Friend's house. Please do share any fun things to do / places to visit!!
I knew you were your mystery blonde!!! keep the man happy it's not nice to see him angry all the time in the photos

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I love how he has a phone in his back pocket.
On a side note, I love the blue chairs....I am going to London in May so I wonder how is that Cafe called? I would love to síť there
You just have to go to Primrose Hill and look there. There should be chairs outside in May.
Are you going to watch the coronation?

It was me, he allowed me to pet Bobster lol
---

I'm going to be there in June (London for 10 days) then going South to a Friend's house. Please do share any fun things to do / places to visit!!
You have to visit the Harry Potter studio experience, go to China town in London (can name some fantastic restaurants there if you're interested), visit Harrods and Selfridges (just to say you've been and you may even celeb spot while you're there), go to Covent Garden watch the street performers (just watch for pick pockets) and take in a show if you can.

• Heart