Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don´t think it has anything do to with a character he played, not to mention in a movie barely anybody seen. If this is the case, then it could be also a name running in his family, or her family, for all we know.
Or some favourite character in a book. Oakley is also a city in California, where they may have some relations....
It could be dozens of things or maybe the kid has a totally different name.

But given how Tom is not your typical self-centered celebrity, it definitely won´t be after his character name

Reactions: 1
There was an interview with Zawe in which she said she particularly liked the early Joanna Hogg movies Tom was in. So maybe she wanted Oakley (if that is the child’s name)

Never read comments on a Tom/Zawe story on the Daily Mail unless you want a laugh. Some are great, some are cringy and some are 'seriously how did you come to that conclusion'.

At least they stopped writing that Tom and Zawe live in Atlanta, when they have photos from London. They did stop, right? :D

Reactions: 2
Never read comments on a Tom/Zawe story on the Daily Mail unless you want a laugh. Some are great, some are cringy and some are 'seriously how did you come to that conclusion'.
I will say many more have seemed to be positive lately! But I can’t believe how many people were like ugh she has a nanny pushing the pram! Like…that’s her sister. It feels a smidge racist to assume the woc pushing the pram is the nanny rather than assuming she could be a friend or even related to the other woc 🤦‍♀️

Also I wish we could see the day the DM stops including T swift in Tom articles as though she’s the most famous movie he starred in.

I will say many more have seemed to be positive lately! But I can’t believe how many people were like ugh she has a nanny pushing the pram! Like…that’s her sister. It feels a smidge racist to assume the woc pushing the pram is the nanny rather than assuming she could be a friend or even related to the other woc 🤦‍♀️

Also I wish we could see the day the DM stops including T swift in Tom articles as though she’s the most famous movie he starred in.
Yes I saw that! Zawe is out with her sister (and someone in the comments identified her as Amy pretty quickly) and yet there continued to be a lot of messages to the effect that she couldn’t be bothered to push her own baby! Hey - aunts like to get some time with babies too! Families help each other out. At least among normal people.

I'm guessing a lot of people wouldn't recognise her sister. I can only think of a handful of times she's been photographed with her.
---
I love how you put this 😂.

I'm guessing a lot of people wouldn't recognise her sister. I can only think of a handful of times she's been photographed with her.
Oh true enough - but someone commented very soon after the article went up - pointing out that the young lady in the picture was her sister. But it’s too easy to make a snarky comment implying that Zawe neglects her child.🙄

Oh true enough - but someone commented very soon after the article went up - pointing out that the young lady in the picture was her sister. But it’s too easy to make a snarky comment implying that Zawe neglects her child.🙄
If there's a lot of comments sometimes people won't scroll and read them all. There's always some people that will comment badly on anything that includes ones that downvote messages of sympathy or condolence that appears on their pages

Slightly OT but I hope Tom can do some Graham Norton this year. I want to see him interact with the cast mates properly, do live interviews with hosts and audiences and not via skype. But especially Greaham Norton...he can get such honest reactions from actors and they feel comfortable on his couch and he can get away with a lot.

Anyway, I wish we had a date for Loki at least, or a trailer but the latest news speak about "late summer" which doesn´t sound too encouraging :D

Reactions: 2
I'm trying to post something I came across on TikTok but it doesn't seem to be letting me post it

it won't let me post so if on TikTok type this into the search "Kyle marisa roth kit tom hiddleston"