Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'm still not entirely convinced we need a season 2 (or 3) of The Night Manager. But I will give it a chance.
We don’t need a S2 but I’m not going to complain…I wonder if he’ll scale back on the flirty side of the character. Whatever it’ll be I’m happy we’re getting more Tom stuff
---
This makes me so happy…I would love to watch him play a full song

Reactions: 1
Tom looking good on jimmy kimmel 🥰 he’s verbally confirmed TNM2 will film this summer! Also very funny story about a dog walking incident 😂

Reactions: 2
He was also on Josh Horowitz the same night so waiting for that anxiously!

I thought it did call after S2 because it was sort of open ended but I am so glad they took their time. It did calm me down a bit that this is not going to be like GOT where they went ahead of books and it turned into a crap. It seems the same people are working on it.
But the poor guy is so used to lie for Marvel, with "I don´t know" reply for everything (of course he knows and it is almost 100% he will be in Secret Wars) that when Jimmy caught him with Hugh Laurie he seemed a bit distracted :D
I was worried as Avengers filming is approaching that he will be, again, caught in scheduling conflict but since they are filming in summer, it should be fine. (Well, we don´t know if he will be in the Avengers 5, whatever it is called but I think he may appear)
Now we need some The Life of chuck crumbs as well.

He was also on Josh Horowitz the same night so waiting for that anxiously!

I thought it did call after S2 because it was sort of open ended but I am so glad they took their time. It did calm me down a bit that this is not going to be like GOT where they went ahead of books and it turned into a crap. It seems the same people are working on it.
But the poor guy is so used to lie for Marvel, with "I don´t know" reply for everything (of course he knows and it is almost 100% he will be in Secret Wars) that when Jimmy caught him with Hugh Laurie he seemed a bit distracted :D
I was worried as Avengers filming is approaching that he will be, again, caught in scheduling conflict but since they are filming in summer, it should be fine. (Well, we don´t know if he will be in the Avengers 5, whatever it is called but I think he may appear)
Now we need some The Life of chuck crumbs as well.
Oh a Josh and Tom interview 👏🏻 excited for that!

Kevin Feige isn’t going to let his star character leave the franchise 😂 Loki will 100% be back. Wonder if he’ll cut his hair for TNM or keep it longer and grow it out for avengers. Im very excited we kinda have a set run of shows/movies now. Im just gutted that Loki S2 never had a decent press run. I love him talking all things Loki

The Variety interview is on. It is a bit hard to find (on their website) and I had a problem to play it with an adblock so be ready for commercials every ten minutes :D But it is worth it, a very cute interview and you rarely hear Tom to talk about himself like this. Especially his acting beginnings. Funnily enough, The Gathering Storm is on my list of movies I want to watch but I had no idea Tom was in it! I guess it is my programme for tonight :)
P.S. It should be illegal to look this good :D

I don’t think he’ll get it for Loki but he deserves it…he was outstanding in s2
He is on every prediction list so far but there are 10 actors for 6 spots. Loki is a genre show and we know they are biased. So I am not holding my breath. Would be nice, though