Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom is narrating this :) I think it is funny they used a clip from Loki that was in the Loki trailer but not on the show :D

Reactions: 1
Tom is narrating this :) I think it is funny they used a clip from Loki that was in the Loki trailer but not on the show :D
I will never forgive Marvel for dropping that scene of Tom saying “glorious” I want that scene!!

some more of those pictures. he looks annoyed in some of them

3B632BA0-3175-441A-8B1E-DBAA4E1DFB7C.jpeg

Last edited:
He is on the phone with someone and probably spotted the person taking photos of him. I am happy to see him but, yeah, not blaming him for being annoyed.

On a lighter note...I don´t really get the fashion when your legs are naked but have are dressed in a puffy jacket with a hood :D

Reactions: 2
He is on the phone with someone and probably spotted the person taking photos of him. I am happy to see him but, yeah, not blaming him for being annoyed.

On a lighter note...I don´t really get the fashion when your legs are naked but have are dressed in a puffy jacket with a hood :D
It's the mailman/delivery man look! Every one I see in winter is usually wearing shorts and fleece/puff jacket!!

• Haha
It's the mailman/delivery man look! Every one I see in winter is usually wearing shorts and fleece/puff jacket!!
I guess they are used to cold? It is strange, because they usually go you should protect your legs because it affects kidneys...or that is what my mum used to say :D
I found (by accident, tbh, while searching something totally different) this video of Jonathan Majors praising Tom. Not sure why the interviewer asked him but I guess the context is missing. Anyway, that is exactly why I like Tom in the first place - the work moral where he is fully aware that if he is late, everybody is late and as a producer, he is probably the biggest cheerrleader :D

I guess they are used to cold? It is strange, because they usually go you should protect your legs because it affects kidneys...or that is what my mum used to say :D
I found (by accident, tbh, while searching something totally different) this video of Jonathan Majors praising Tom. Not sure why the interviewer asked him but I guess the context is missing. Anyway, that is exactly why I like Tom in the first place - the work moral where he is fully aware that if he is late, everybody is late and as a producer, he is probably the biggest cheerrleader :D
I've asked a couple of friends that do that job and they said in their line of work in and out of a vehicle, wet pants would be more of a hinderance where as they can quickly dry their legs off. Runners it's usually the same. Sorry I feel the cold too much!!

All these sightings make me think that Tom must be happy with the timing, He is not working on something (guess only Loki post production) so he can take care of his family and enjoy all that comes with it.
And I think they will "show" the baby when they are ready.

I wonder what the meeting was about...

i am at the stage when I really want to know everything and see Tom walking with his baby....but at the same time, I really want them to have their privacy :D

I any case, i guess they will tell or show once they are ready because I am sure they will want to go to park or do something together outside once the weather allows it and you still have sneaky people with phones who don´t respect the privacy.
I think it is possible either of them will do some interview where they will be congratulated and that´s it.
Or not.

I do hope Tom will appear somewhere, like last year just before Christmas, at some events or maybe some little interview for....reasons :D