Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Out with Bobby - no pictures, but I think we can figure out what he was wearing.😊

Reactions: 1
I wonder when we'll see the family? I would have thought someone would have seen them on an outing for a check up etc for the baby

I wonder when we'll see the family? I would have thought someone would have seen them on an outing for a check up etc for the baby
There have been several sightings of Tom with the baby- one in the maternity ward and one just recently of someone saying he came into her work (he is apparently a client)- while she wasn’t there and had the baby.

As much as I’d love to see them out and about as a family, I really really don’t want their privacy invaded. Seeing just him and Bobby and hopefully eventually Zawe is good for me for now. Even if they don’t photograph the child I can’t imagine they would be happy being papped with their newborn, especially them.

edited to add: whoops didn’t realize someone had already posted that tweet!

Unfortunately the moment a pap does catch them out with their baby, the Internet will be full of “called the paparazzi” and “PR” and “look it’s Backgrid - you know what that means” etc.

Reactions: 2
Celebs does as celebs do, a lot will call the paps and even if they don't their PR will. I wonder why there's no sightings of Zawe with the baby? She's higher profile now. All the sightings just seem to be Tom or Tom with the baby. I hope everything is ok

Celebs does as celebs do, a lot will call the paps and even if they don't their PR will. I wonder why there's no sightings of Zawe with the baby? She's higher profile now. All the sightings just seem to be Tom or Tom with the baby. I hope everything is ok
When I had my baby I was not out and about especially in the beginning. Recovering from birth is very difficult and painful, not to mention exhausting. Maybe she doesn’t want to go out right now particularly if they know paps are lurking. Plus even if she’s higher profile she’s nowhere near as in demand as him, or as recognizable to the general public.

There were tons of people who had seen both Tom and Zawe in the past and people thought he was alone but it turned out she was with him- some people will just only state that they saw the more famous person. Like if I saw Hugh Jackman and his wife, I’d probably be like omg I saw Hugh Jackman on the street! Not, omg I saw Hugh and his wife! So it’s definitely possible she has been out and about too and isn’t noticed or spoken about the same way.

Zawe was seen days ago apparently without the baby
I think they are living their normal life.

When I had my baby I was not out and about especially in the beginning. Recovering from birth is very difficult and painful, not to mention exhausting. Maybe she doesn’t want to go out right now particularly if they know paps are lurking. Plus even if she’s higher profile she’s nowhere near as in demand as him, or as recognizable to the general public.

There were tons of people who had seen both Tom and Zawe in the past and people thought he was alone but it turned out she was with him- some people will just only state that they saw the more famous person. Like if I saw Hugh Jackman and his wife, I’d probably be like omg I saw Hugh Jackman on the street! Not, omg I saw Hugh and his wife! So it’s definitely possible she has been out and about too and isn’t noticed or spoken about the same way.
Just taking from this that I would definitely recognize Hugh's wife. Deb is great. But.. that's me and my fandom self :D
Also agreed above. I think they go out but it is cold outside so I think they will be out more together when the weather gets better.

Also, Tom has still black hair so it is possible some reshoots may happen soon. Or some promo.

Ok maybe just me as a new mama I didn't want to let my partner out of my sight alone with the baby lol.
I would have thought by now if they were all seen together it would be mentioned

Just taking from this that I would definitely recognize Hugh's wife. Deb is great. But.. that's me and my fandom self :D
Also agreed above. I think they go out but it is cold outside so I think they will be out more together when the weather gets better.

Also, Tom has still black hair so it is possible some reshoots may happen soon. Or some promo.
I used the Hugh example just for you! But yes obviously me or other big Tom fans would probably recognize Zawe, but the general public doesn’t, or only care about the more famous person. So if you’re sharing the story as a local online or with friends, you probably wouldn’t mention their partner unless asked a follow up question. Someone could say omg I saw Adam Driver today! Like he could still be with his wife but they just don’t mention unless someone asks.

Ok maybe just me as a new mama I didn't want to let my partner out of my sight alone with the baby lol.
I would have thought by now if they were all seen together it would be mentioned
They were spotted in that deuxmoi sighting, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if they are purposely avoiding being snapped. Tom keeps getting photographed in that same area with Bobby so he probably knows not to go walking around with Zawe and the stroller over there.

I used the Hugh example just for you! But yes obviously me or other big Tom fans would probably recognize Zawe, but the general public doesn’t, or only care about the more famous person. So if you’re sharing the story as a local online or with friends, you probably wouldn’t mention their partner unless asked a follow up question. Someone could say omg I saw Adam Driver today! Like he could still be with his wife but they just don’t mention unless someone asks.

They were spotted in that deuxmoi sighting, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if they are purposely avoiding being snapped. Tom keeps getting photographed in that same area with Bobby so he probably knows not to go walking around with Zawe and the stroller over there.
As I've said before I'm friends with a known tv actress and when she had her children we (her and us the rest of her friends) would bet to see how long it would be before her husband (tv executive so not instantly recognisable) was spotted at the pharmacy getting items needed post giving birth. With her first child he was only spotted and it appeared on a chat site when little one was nearly 2 weeks old but they'd been staying in the country with his family. They did do a magazine shoot with their first and money went to charity. With their second they were in London and her husband was spotted 2 days after she gave birth buying something essentials. My point is I'm starting to feel like photos are being taken but they're asking for them not to be printed unless it's Tom on his own. I get the privacy thing but how many people around them have camera phones (I'm not condoning taking pics without permission btw!).

My friend has a giggle every time when she's out and not in full makeup, hair done etc wonderihn where her photo is going to appear! We were all out a few months ago and even though she wasn't wearing any makeup, had her hair in ponytail and a baseball cap on and still someone recognised her (from a show 15 years ago) and the pic ended up on a gossip forum. Bit intrusive and weird seeing yourself in print (she's used to it!).

So nice of you :D
Anyway, I think you are right. I guess they have some alternative route to go out - maybe Tom walks Bobby as a diversion :D
But I don´t think they would be locked inside, even with the cold, fresh air is good for health. We have no idea how difficult the birth was.
Also, I may be mistaken but I think these houses have also private gardens, no?

• Heart

As I've said before I'm friends with a known tv actress and when she had her children we (her and us the rest of her friends) would bet to see how long it would be before her husband (tv executive so not instantly recognisable) was spotted at the pharmacy getting items needed post giving birth. With her first child he was only spotted and it appeared on a chat site when little one was nearly 2 weeks old but they'd been staying in the country with his family. They did do a magazine shoot with their first and money went to charity. With their second they were in London and her husband was spotted 2 days after she gave birth buying something essentials. My point is I'm starting to feel like photos are being taken but they're asking for them not to be printed unless it's Tom on his own.

My friend has a giggle every time when she's out and not in full makeup, hair done etc wonderihn where her photo is going to appear! We were all out a few months ago and even though she wasn't wearing any makeup, had her hair in ponytail and a baseball cap on and still someone recognised her (from a show 15 years ago) and the pic ended up on a gossip forum. Which for me was weird.
So nice of you :D
Anyway, I think you are right. I guess they have some alternative route to go out - maybe Tom walks Bobby as a diversion :D
But I don´t think they would be locked inside, even with the cold, fresh air is good for health. We have no idea how difficult the birth was.
Also, I may be mistaken but I think these houses have also private gardens, no?
The gardens are a reasonable size but not massive

Tom definitely has a private garden as he's filmed things for unicef, ice bucket challenge etc out there in the past.