Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a thread on Twitter saying they'd checked the sites for birth certificates but hadn't seen anything. I think once she has her baby she'll be out with the stroller!
Going back to the she-hulk ending (now that I've seen it but without spoiling it for others) I didn't like the way they changed the twist. If that's the way that the Marvel shows are going I think a lot of people will switch off. Yes have some silliness but that was ridiculous.
I think we'll see the pictures at the walk in the Daily Mail.

Possibly out with a stroller- if they are living in London. But they may just hunker down and “nest” at their country house. In which case, who knows? Maybe when the kid heads to University?😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Possibly out with a stroller- if they are living in London. But they may just hunker down and “nest” at their country house. In which case, who knows? Maybe when the kid heads to University?😁
Considering who we're dealing with, that's most likely!

Reactions: 1
So still in London....this will be hard. Who knows if he has something set up for the rest of the year. I suspect we will either see them pushing the stroller in a month or so on DM....or maybe Tom will randomly appear at some event. :D
I think he still needs to stay in Loki mode for a while for possible pick ups and reshoots.

Anyway, I would love him to do at least some talk show just to....well, see him :D
I am really curious what is next for him because unless there are other plans for Marvel outside the Avengers movies in 2+ years, he has time to do other stuff now.

He's been announced for The White Darkness another show for Apple TV. But when it'll start filming I'm not sure. Probably after Christmas once the loki stuff is locked into cgi etc.

Reactions: 2
He's been announced for The White Darkness another show for Apple TV. But when it'll start filming I'm not sure. Probably after Christmas once the loki stuff is locked into cgi etc.
I bet this won't start filming until Loki is wrapped, considering that Thomas is not only starring but also producing it.
On IMDB is marked as announced same as White Stork though I don't think the last one is happening at this point

Well, if everyone thinks Tom is happy with his new life, this TS thing doesn't matter.
Doesn’t matter, but it’s still annoying. As TS and her fans are annoying. I doubt if it bothers Tom much though. I suspect the baby is here by now so he has better things to take up his time and energy.

Reactions: 4
It is great people respect his privacy....

...but my hypocrisy kicked in and I would love to see a picture :D

...I guess he still has the same blue sweather ... :D

I was just coming here to post this, I am so happy for them! I wonder when the baby was actually born since they said not a newborn- perhaps a few weeks or even a month?
Same! Sending my congrats out into the universe to the proud mama & papa!! 🥰