Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming here to post this, I am so happy for them! I wonder when the baby was actually born since they said not a newborn- perhaps a few weeks or even a month?
I took my son when he was about 6 weeks old, and that was about the age of a lot of the really little babies. None really much younger. It's a great outing. You can watch a movie, no one cares if the baby cries, you can breastfeed without anyone staring. I took my son to Mamma Mia then forced him to go to Mamma Mia 2 when he was 10 because he'd seen the first film! Congrats to them

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh, Baby cinema is actually a wonderful idea. I didn´t hear we would have something like that here. I don´t have kids so it is good they have a place they can go without feeling they are distrubing. All parents of small kids have right to go out and have fun.
Congrats to both. I would *love* to see Tom with baby strapped to him :D I always thought it was so great to show how proud dad you are when you carry baby around like this :D
But let´s allow them to have their privacy.

As for the age...I know my best friend had her baby in October and already wore her around strapped very soon. As long as she was sure her head was safe. So I suspect the baby could be a month old or a bit older? I have honestly no idea but it would definitely explain why Tom was not seen much around, tie it with the filming wrappping and you have a very busy guy :)

Still, I wouldn´t mind to see him at least walking a dog or so :) I wonder how long it will take him to go back to filming but if there is something planned (not sure how far along TWD is?), then it won´t be probably this year since it is almost November.

EDIT: And btw, Loki won Saturn Award as the best streaming series. I am still surprised how popular the show is even after a year and with so many shows in between.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
TomZa have nothing else in mind but to go to a baby friendly cinema?🙈
What is wrong with that? They’ve probably gone other places but it just wasn’t sent to DeuxMoi. How about you know, congratulations to the couple on their baby or something like that?

Oh, Baby cinema is actually a wonderful idea. I didn´t hear we would have something like that here. I don´t have kids so it is good they have a place they can go without feeling they are distrubing. All parents of small kids have right to go out and have fun.
Congrats to both. I would *love* to see Tom with baby strapped to him :D I always thought it was so great to show how proud dad you are when you carry baby around like this :D
But let´s allow them to have their privacy.

As for the age...I know my best friend had her baby in October and already wore her around strapped very soon. As long as she was sure her head was safe. So I suspect the baby could be a month old or a bit older? I have honestly no idea but it would definitely explain why Tom was not seen much around, tie it with the filming wrappping and you have a very busy guy :)

Still, I wouldn´t mind to see him at least walking a dog or so :) I wonder how long it will take him to go back to filming but if there is something planned (not sure how far along TWD is?), then it won´t be probably this year since it is almost November.

EDIT: And btw, Loki won Saturn Award as the best streaming series. I am still surprised how popular the show is even after a year and with so many shows in between.
I love that Kevin credited Tom with the win, it’s nice to see some appreciation for him when sometimes Loki as a character seems overlooked. Tom deserves an award as well 💚

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What is wrong with that? They’ve probably gone other places but it just wasn’t sent to DeuxMoi. How about you know, congratulations to the couple on their baby or something like that?

I love that Kevin credited Tom with the win, it’s nice to see some appreciation for him when sometimes Loki as a character seems overlooked. Tom deserves an award as well 💚
I am pretty sure Kevin knows what he has in Tom and I can imagine the amount of money he is throwing his way to keep him around for Avengers.
As much as I want to see Tom doing also something else (and I believe it is possible to do both, it seems to me he is just very picky and is not really rushed into being workholic around it as he was back after 2010) and I think he will be done by Avengers: Secret Wars, I will still miss his Loki. It is a gift to every actor to work with a complex character like that.
But let´s just wait and see what is going to happen now because I am sure he wants to enjoy being a father now.
I cannot even say how happy this made me. And yes, I don´t know either of them, so it may sound weird but there is so much negativity around everywhere these days that even this little piece of news, especially with Tom who I like as an actor, makes it better :)

• Heart

Hopefully they'll be something more concrete than Deuxmoi soon

Though I'm happy if it's true, fans are known for trolling Duxemoi. I guess the most reliable source these days is the daily fail, I mean, they actually provide us with proof, no?

Though I'm happy if it's true, fans are known for trolling Duxemoi. I guess the most reliable source these days is the daily fail, I mean, they actually provide us with proof, no?
I mean regardless of whether this specific story is true or not, we had a vague idea of when the baby was going to be born so it makes sense they would be here already. Zawe was big at the MML premiere, I actually thought the baby would have been born closer to end of august/beginning of Sept.

I saw someone on twitter say “pics or it didn’t happen” basically which if confusing to me like..do they think the baby is just staying in there forever unless there’s a pap walk?

Deuxmoi is hit or miss but I would say whether this is true or not we can assume baby is here

Reactions: 1
True or not the sighting, the baby must already be here! Let's hope to see a photo or something later! 😉

So with the latest articles in US Weekly coming from a source close to the couple and the Daily Mail all saying the baby was born on the 26th (so barely 24 hours old when articles went live), it looks like the cinema thing was a complete fabrication

Reactions: 1
Oh and the comments in the DM go from the sublime to the ridiculous. But lots of arguing going on whether the baby was born months ago or yesterday

I am on my phone with a bad signal so I cannot really check but....according to DM....do they still live in Atlanta? :D

• Haha
So with the latest articles in US Weekly coming from a source close to the couple and the Daily Mail all saying the baby was born on the 26th (so barely 24 hours old when articles went live), it looks like the cinema thing was a complete fabrication
none of the quotes say anything about the baby being born on the 26th. They just say the baby was born (secretly - or as it was in fact - privately!). I would suspect end of September, beginning of October. And yes the cinema thing could very well be true. It’s what made sources like US weekly and the DM reach out to find out if in fact the baby had arrived. After 3 or 4 weeks with a new all-consuming baby, it’s nice to get out for a little while. And babies at that age still can sleep anywhere - if they wake up, you pull out a boob and quietly feed them. (In a baby-friendly place😊)

none of the quotes say anything about the baby being born on the 26th. They just say the baby was born (secretly - or as it was in fact - privately!). I would suspect end of September, beginning of October. And yes the cinema thing could very well be true. It’s what made sources like US weekly and the DM reach out to find out if in fact the baby had arrived. After 3 or 4 weeks with a new all-consuming baby, it’s nice to get out for a little while. And babies at that age still can sleep anywhere - if they wake up, you pull out a boob and quietly feed them. (In a baby-friendly place😊)
There's quite a few of the US sites saying the baby was born yesterday including this one https://hollywoodlife.com/2022/10/26/tom-hiddleston-baby-born/

Not saying the arrival date is true or not true but we'll have a better idea once we see the baby how old it is