Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zawe was big at the MML premiere
This made me wonder though...Does it mean anything how big you get? I mean, my mom gain 48 pounds with me and I was born with 5.9 pounds....so I was basically living in a mansion hahahaha..... I think it depends on hormones? Body chemistry? I am absolutely not an expert on this subject by any means!

I saw someone on twitter say “pics or it didn’t happen” basically which if confusing to me like..do they think the baby is just staying in there forever unless there’s a pap walk?
Well that's bullshit because we know that a baby DID happen...some people are too caught up on the 'fakeness' of it all that they might still believe Zawe was using a fake bump....anyways, I'm not feeding those gremlins after midnight.

True or not the sighting, the baby must already be here! Let's hope to see a photo or something later! 😉
This is what I meant!

I am on my phone with a bad signal so I cannot really check but....according to DM....do they still live in Atlanta? :D
That's because they never left the city :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well Hollywood Life is about as unreliable as it is possible to be!😁
Because the Daily Mail and US Weekly are as credible as they can be!!! I mean, all and all, to me, the Duxemoi thing might have triggered the vultures to go and scavenge for bread crumbs.

Whatever the case may actually be, if the baby is here, I hope they are healthy and sleeping through the night without a hassle. If is not here, I hope that is smooth sailing for her, specially in the delivery room.

Reactions: 2
Just took a look at Hollywood Life. They didn’t say the child was born on October 26. They just said it was reported by US Weekly on that day. She was still pregnant in early September and her fans noticed that in late September, early October she completely stopped using Social Media - no following IG accounts etc. So I’d say that is the most likely time. But maybe someday we’ll know (or not!)

Well, it already got to Czech tabloid, which is something. And yes, they also took over the information about "Couple living in Atlanta" and an apparent reason that they have more privacy there....suuuure :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The muscles on his legs! :love:

Also, some already call him DILF....which I don´t know how to feel about, given I am only a few months younger than Tom :D

Reactions: 1
Now that they know the baby is here, I suspect the paps will be checking out Tom and Zawe’s favorite walks. Gotta try and catch them with a stroller - or a baby wrap! 👶🏽😁

Hey daddy☺ And Bobby! 🐶

He is looking great- I noticed that’s the same big jacket that Zawe had on when they were papped walking Bobby months ago. I love that he’s clearly making sure Bobby is getting plenty of attention and love 🥰🥰

The muscles on his legs! :love:

Also, some already call him DILF....which I don´t know how to feel about, given I am only a few months younger than Tom :D
His thighs are outstanding! Looking thick and strong like the time he was spotted with the red hat and coffee drinks. The dilf thing makes me laugh because I’ve seen people call Chris Evans that too and he doesn’t have kids, I feel like dilf is just a state of mind/energy 😂

His thighs are outstanding! Looking thick and strong like the time he was spotted with the red hat and coffee drinks. The dilf thing makes me laugh because I’ve seen people call Chris Evans that too and he doesn’t have kids, I feel like dilf is just a state of mind/energy 😂
His legs look amazing! 😚 And hey dog dads count too! Just teasing! But that’s probably why they have both been dilf’s in my mind for a little while now anyway. :):ROFLMAO:

He looks tired! After all, Loki recently finished and a new baby! I wonder why he still has black hair?
Bobby is adorable!!

Reactions: 3
He looks tired! After all, Loki recently finished and a new baby! I wonder why he still has black hair?
Bobby is adorable!!
Probably reshoots will be coming in the next few months. Might as well keep the hair. And yes I’ll bet he’s tired!

Funny little quiz. It is interesting that some quotes Thor said, could have been said by Loki and vice versa. I had 100% :D But with luck, I had to guess a few times :)

• Heart
Anyone else think all the gossip pages are a bit thin on the ground at the moment?
I am not following gossip much, apart from Tom and Hugh but I guess it may be that everybody did their stuff for Christmas and now there will be filming breaks etc?
However, there was a rumour floating around that Tom may appear in Deadpool 3...reported by a clickbait site but I read they will film in London so it made me hesitate a bit.
I honestly don´t know if I even would be glad for it, because on one hand, it would be a bit random, wouldn´t make much sense story-wise (however we know nothing about Deadpool 3 at this point) and as much as I love his Loki, he has a window to do something else before Avengers.
On the other hand, it would be at least *some* news and Tom with Hugh in one movie would make my head implode :D

But honestly, I don´t believe it so....Tom, give us a coffee run or walk Bobby again :D

I am not following gossip much, apart from Tom and Hugh but I guess it may be that everybody did their stuff for Christmas and now there will be filming breaks etc?
However, there was a rumour floating around that Tom may appear in Deadpool 3...reported by a clickbait site but I read they will film in London so it made me hesitate a bit.
I honestly don´t know if I even would be glad for it, because on one hand, it would be a bit random, wouldn´t make much sense story-wise (however we know nothing about Deadpool 3 at this point) and as much as I love his Loki, he has a window to do something else before Avengers.
On the other hand, it would be at least *some* news and Tom with Hugh in one movie would make my head implode :D

But honestly, I don´t believe it so....Tom, give us a coffee run or walk Bobby again :D
Hi, sorry if I make any mistake, I'm new here...maybe the Loki thing was mistaken, they are saying that Mobius and the TVA will have an important role in the movie, there is a comic where Deadpool works as a TVA agent for a while...maybe they're going that way...and although I want Loki to be directly involved in everything related to the TVA..the movie is not about Wolverine it's a Ryan Reynolds fest...and I don't like him that much..I don't trust him not pulling a TS joke on him and even worse now that he's making it clear how much he wants her in the MCU

Hi, sorry if I make any mistake, I'm new here...maybe the Loki thing was mistaken, they are saying that Mobius and the TVA will have an important role in the movie, there is a comic where Deadpool works as a TVA agent for a while...maybe they're going that way...and although I want Loki to be directly involved in everything related to the TVA..the movie is not about Wolverine it's a Ryan Reynolds fest...and I don't like him that much..I don't trust him not pulling a TS joke on him and even worse now that he's making it clear how much he wants her in the MCU
To be honest, I am not a fan of any Deadpool movie. The first one was fun because Ryan basically created it out of nothing but I am not much of a fan of physical humour (we are more of sarcasm-dark humour kind of nation here), and in Deadpool 2, some things were not even funny, just cringe. But I like his "hate" with Hugh, they have been doing for years so I am excited to see them doing promotion together because it should be a blast.
But if Hugh was not in it, I think Deadpool 3 would be on the bottom of my list. The rumour about Tom was kind of out there and I don´t believe it but for the TVA....kind of would make sense but Tom with Hugh would make me squee inside. So i am torn about it.
I suspect if Tom will appear in something, then maybe Ant-Man (were filmed together), or something *after* season 2.
I had no idea about TS, and I am sure Tom is adult enough to handle some fun. I think it is mostly fans of both sides who make a bit big deal about it (also, tabloid)

But it doesn´t mean he should hide and hibernate :D