Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom was at opening night of Tom Hollands new play šŸ¤ he was with Zawe she looked stunning

Reactions: 1
So nice to see new pics of Tom and Zawe! I really like Zawe, but I think she has terrible fashion sense. But I know sheā€™s into haute couture, which isnā€™t my thing, so each to their own.

Reactions: 2
I love the video where he was making her dress from the back :D He wore his normal blue clothes as if she said "It is your time to shine and wear whatever you want." I am not a fan of the puffy dress she wears because I honestly think she looks much better in more tight dress. She has a beautiful figure but I guess she either does not care that much as long as she feels comfortable (good for her!) or maybe she does NOT feel maybe too comfortable in tighter dress and just wears these more often. I donĀ“t blame her. However weird the dress look, it seems to be comfortable a bit more to sit in.

Also, yesterday treated us well, the Miami festival video finally dropped:

• Heart
Aww, he looks so upset that he got the Shakespeare question wrong :D

• Haha
Tom is apparently filming some commercial in Paris? Whatever it is, he looks super hot by just walking :D

• Heart
Tom will be in Actors on Actors again! With Anna Sawai, which imo is an interesting pairing (maybe a bit ironic since Shogun may cost Tom his Emmy nom)

• Heart
Tom will be in Actors on Actors again! With Anna Sawai, which imo is an interesting pairing (maybe a bit ironic since Shogun may cost Tom his Emmy nom)
Yay! More Tom content šŸ˜€ I love these, I would love to sit down with Tom and just talk about the world and life

also my heart jumped when I saw the instagram notification that the Loki insta uploaded a storyā€¦it was just a variety thing

Loki and Tom are in run for NTA again. Loki for returning drama (funny to see shows that participate at Emmys as comedies as well :D ). I would normally go for Peter Capaldi since he rarely gets any recognition but well....Tom was just better, sorry Peter!

Loki and Tom are in run for NTA again. Loki for returning drama (funny to see shows that participate at Emmys as comedies as well :D ). I would normally go for Peter Capaldi since he rarely gets any recognition but well....Tom was just better, sorry Peter!
Itā€™s so annoying that Tom doesnā€™t get the recognition for his acting especially in Lokiā€¦I would love him to get more awards

Itā€™s so annoying that Tom doesnā€™t get the recognition for his acting especially in Lokiā€¦I would love him to get more awards
I was hoping he could get that Emmy nom but now he is dropping out of the predictions. Maybe we will be surprised but I am not too hopeful. And after Shogun cheated its way into drama, that category will be as boring as in previous years.
But it seems British awards ignore him entirely. He was even ignored for The Night Manager at BAFTAs. I guess maybe, being successful in Hollywood in a big way somehow makes him less popular at home? He is not the only one and he is a very nice guy so not sure, I may just imagine things :D

Also, big off topic but Shogun is in my top 5 books. I read it first time when I was 12 and have read it multiple times since then. I hated how they handled it. The original adaptation with Richard Chamberlain was so much better, however they did change BlackthorneĀ“s injury from temporary deafness to blindness...I remember having problem with it....and they totally ignored it here. If only it was the only problem with the current show... They cut or shortened pivotal scenes with Blackthorne, some of them were very impactful in the book and we know even from the rest of the Asian saga that he never got home. They left out his samurai title, how Toranaga chose him a wife, how he was considered MarikoĀ“s partner...Toranaga was not even that prominent in the book! Here, you watch him stare into rain every five mnutes.
That said, Anna Sawai was wonderful as Mariko and she is the only character they made justice from the book. And as she became the most popular on the show, I am a bit worried they will screw up the book even more by keeping Mariko in some way bc the show would be half that good without Anna in it.
And btw. Cosmo Jarvis was really bad in some scenes that to see him being considered for some acting awards is almost laughable.

I really hope they can get a distributor at TIFF and release the movie still this year!

I think I will be dead within five minutes of the S2 if he is going to look like this the whole time....hot af

Reactions: 4