Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is the last day you can vote for Tom and Loki in People´s choice. You can vote still multiple times but not sure what is the break between the votes (A day?). I did not figure it out, I just click when I can :D

What we going to do when he goes back into hiding 😂
Well, People´s Choice awards is coming up, assuming Loki or Tom won something. Then he will be probably campaign for Emmy (hope for Actors on Actors again?), then there is the festival in LA in April. I suspect there will be some possible promo or trailer or something about The Life of Chuck in a few...months? He may have some filming lined up....but it is still a rollercoaster with this guy, isn´t it? :D He exhausted himself by showing up at three red carpets in the row and then disappeared for three weeks :D

But there will be probably some content from MegaCon at least (I wish he could do some convention in Europe again)

He cut his hair! Could mean something (or maybe he just cut it for comfort :D ). Anyway, this blue is a perfect shade.