Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I seriously hope Tom is allowed to give us at least update about Loki coming back because....I cannot breath right now. What a finale, what an episode, what a performance....
If Academy members everywhere were not dicks when it comes to genre shows, they would deliver the Emmy right now...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow, I seriously hope Tom is allowed to give us at least update about Loki coming back because....I cannot breath right now. What a finale, what an episode, what a performance....
If Academy members everywhere were not dicks when it comes to genre shows, they would deliver the Emmy right now...
This!!

that finale was outstanding and Tom’s acting is 👌

Tom live speaking about Loki. I need more! :D Anyway, we know how it went but the way he is avoiding the questions because he obviously DOES know something, is hilarious :D 14 years of practice :D

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tom live speaking about Loki. I need more! :D Anyway, we know how it went but the way he is avoiding the questions because he obviously DOES know something, is hilarious :D 14 years of practice :D

Everyone in the comments are like “it sounds like he’s done with Loki 😭😭

im just laughing that ill know he’ll be back 🤣

Reactions: 1
I guess I am now basically leading monologues here :D Anyway, we are actually getting a promotional tour! It is basically only Tom, so no cast (so far, I guess because he is in NY) but yay! And no, he is so not done, he loves it too much (honestly the fact he has Thor soundtrack in his music selection and remembers author of the score....I love movie soundtracks but I think I have a lot to learn :D )

• Heart
I can't keep up with all the content 😅

He's gonna be on Happy, sad, confused! His interviews with Josh are my favorites.

• Heart
What a lovely article. I really hope this praise and hype will be around when awards come around. I think the fact they pushed to show this late plays in their favour, as the deadline for Emmys is beginning of June and Marvel has basically only Echo for TV and that is an entire different animal (not even sure if it will be good, the fact they are dropping it at once makes it a bit suspicious) and we can be sure Tom will do the awards promotion thing. I really, really hope it could work this time. Yes, there is "The Crown" looming over and the annoying habit of the Academy to pick three favourite shows and ignore others is annoying but at least a nomination would be such an honor and proof of Tom´s dedication. I am still recovering from what he did in the finale.

This was unexpected and cute :) Tom had a cold there, though (Said so also on the radio and you can hear it). He still looks great (I wanna look this great when I am sick :D) . And yeah....he will be back, no question

Reactions: 1