Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess you can vote here for Tom...it is kind of a silly poll, really, but voted by fans, so :)
I hope for some People´s choice awards later next year since shows like Loki are usually ignored by "serious" awards...

Tom is in Tokyo (I am actually leading monologues here so I will just stop. I think this is the last thing to post and leave this place. It is kind of sad, really, since we are finally getting a contect that may be already stable going ahead :(

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Pretty quiet in this thread. JARA is almost the only one still writing something. Even YUPPS doesn't write anything.
Strange that there was no comment on The Marvels either.

Pretty quiet in this thread. JARA is almost the only one still writing something. Even YUPPS doesn't write anything.
Strange that there was no comment on The Marvels either.
I gave up, essentially. There seems to be nobody here anymore :( Which is shame, given we are finally getting a content and probably will be getting a lot next year. But, well....

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Vote for People´s Choice Awards

Tom is in "TV male star" and Loki in "Sci-Fi/fantasy" show. You can vote til 19th. I don´t think this time, it will be that easy, though. The competition is pretty stiff. Also, I am not sure how the categories work since a few actors are in several categories

And yes, I said I was done but I saw a movement here :D Also, there will be too mich going on in following months to stay aside :)

Reactions: 3
I think Zawe Ashton is pregnant again. She wore the same style of dress when she was pregnant last time.

1705388209521.png

Reactions: 2
Clip of Tom and Ke presenting at Emmys. I hope he will attend as nominee in September