Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is he going to People´s choice this weekend or to BAFTAs? I also hope that all those meetings will result in some movie or that he will start filming something soon :D I don´t know many people who can pull off his look...he can

So is he going to People´s choice this weekend or to BAFTAs? I also hope that all those meetings will result in some movie or that he will start filming something soon :D I don´t know many people who can pull off his look...he can

Holy WOW. This man just gets better with age 👌

so we know he’s wrapped up on the Stephen king film? And he’s about to film this other one isn’t he? White lotus? I’m sure Marvel will be knocking on his door soon…I just want another Night Manger esq show you know action

So, Tom has won a Peoples Choice Award (congratulations) and gives a speech. This time he thanks Zawe. Why this year and not last year when she was there?
Sorry I have to start again.

He looks great. There was actually a lots of content the past weekend but I did not really have time to follow it all so you guys go check yourself, I guess :D

Reactions: 1
Holy WOW. This man just gets better with age 👌

so we know he’s wrapped up on the Stephen king film? And he’s about to film this other one isn’t he? White lotus? I’m sure Marvel will be knocking on his door soon…I just want another Night Manger esq show you know action
Yes, The Life of Chuck wrapped in November (I think). Tom talks about it a bit in interviews so my guess is that they may be ready for some festival releases to find a distribution company. Not sure. Would be cool to see Tom at some film festivals. There is no release date yet but I think they may be aiming it for the second part of the year.

The other one is a miniseries "The White Darkness" for Apple+ and there was a rumour it should start filming in March but I don´t think it will. He has TNM season 2 planned somewhere. I think I read filming of both was postponed due to strikes but who the hell knows what is the truth these days. Unless he surprises us with something out of blue (like he did with The Essex Serpent or Life of Chuck, where the announcements and filmings were not that far to each other), I think he will start filming either of those ...sometimes this year :D I suspect he wants to find time for Emmy campaigning for Loki but I think he can do both (he is a producer on both so I guess he can work with the schedule a bit)

He was in Kuwait at a convention, so now we just have to wait for some random event or red carpet or something (or filming or baby/Bobby walk :D )

---
So, Tom has won a Peoples Choice Award (congratulations) and gives a speech. This time he thanks Zawe. Why this year and not last year when she was there?
Sorry I have to start again.
Start what? Maybe he thanked her because she was not there with him. They are very private people and I am sure he knows the pressure on Zawe (or any other woman next to a successful actor...Cumberbatch or Evans could tell stories....) is so I think they are doing this very slowly. It is great he thanks to his fiancee publically but it is not mandatory.

Zawe was also there and she was well dressed. Nevertheless, he presented her, there was a photo together, but they didn't speak together to Queen Camilla for the media.
TOM is and remains the celebrity who is and wants to be the centre of attention.
It's the same with Henry Cavill's girlfriend. She is presented and then nothing more.

Zawe was also there and she was well dressed. Nevertheless, he presented her, there was a photo together, but they didn't speak together to Queen Camilla for the media.
TOM is and remains the celebrity who is and wants to be the centre of attention.
It's the same with Henry Cavill's girlfriend. She is presented and then nothing more.
You do realize they are a normal couple of two adult people? That also means that Zawe is *gasp* allowed to go do her own stuff, especially since she is an actress herself and has her own stuff to do. Like, that is a mature relationship where she is NOT tied to his hip and has to do everything he does.
Why would she go to that Camilla thing? Maybe she had no business being there? Maybe it is just Tom´s part of his charity activities? Maybe she was not even invinted? Maybe she just didn´t want to go? We don´t know. Why do you care?

i am sorry but this is kind of "that baby is a doll" conspiracy stuff and however I really don´t know much about Zawe (I saw her only on one episode of Doctor Who and then in The Marvels) and I am not really interested much in her, she is Tom´s fiance and a part of his life. I am not immediately going to love her or adore her or become a fan just because she is with Tom. But I have a normal brain and two eyes and know how relationship work.
She is no toy or a robot but a working woman on her own. Of course they are not going to be everywhere together.

i did not want to go to this conversation *again*, but each and single one of your comments here is about her, not Tom (and how you bsically dislike him) and how she is or is not there.
That is one of the reasons why I was hesitant to come back here because of all the toxicity surrounding Tom´s fandom now. Fortunately, there are still normal people around here as well.

Reactions: 2
New/old...mostly for the way Tom looks and moves and how that green thing is in a way of his wild gestures (and long hands :D ). I guess Loki will get some of those "super" nominations?

• Heart
New/old...mostly for the way Tom looks and moves and how that green thing is in a way of his wild gestures (and long hands :D ). I guess Loki will get some of those "super" nominations?
I can’t believe Loki is a tree now 😭

There will be a new Happy sad confused interview with Tom in April. I love Josh and Tom together!

It seems Tom will spend a better part of April in the US. I do wonder if he is not filming something and does these things around it :D Some of it is probably part of Emmy campaing for Loki but this one is actually nice. Festivals are good places to be :)

Adorable and geeky Tom on new podcast. Parts 1 and 2, part 3 will be tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 4