Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and now Tom’s sister who was going to vlog about their trip has decided against it 🤔
Yeah I saw that earlier, honestly I don't think I've ever come across a more smug, irritating, uppity girl in all my days, she gets worse week by week.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I saw that earlier, honestly I don't think I've ever come across a more smug, irritating, uppity girl in all my days, she gets worse week by week.
I agree! Her replies to the questions people ask always seem really snappy or sarcastic!

Reactions: 5
I agree! Her replies to the questions people ask always seem really snappy or sarcastic!
Yeah she's constantly asking for questions then makes out it's such an effort to answer them and snaps when people want to know stuff about her life. And she looks like a big round pig with that hair #notsorry

• Haha
  • Angry
Can’t work out why after Buzz they named their kids Buddy and Max, so weird.
Oh god, this really bothers me. Max is fine but how could they call the other two those names? Such indulgent twisty middle class names... Ok for little kids I guess but can you be a man in his twenties called “Buddy”? Or a 17 year old “Buzz”?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god, this really bothers me. Max is fine but how could they call the other two those names? Such indulgent twisty middle class names... Ok for little kids I guess but can you be a man in his twenties called “Buddy”? Or a 17 year old “Buzz”?
You see I can handle Buddy but Buzz?!

You see I can handle Buddy but Buzz?!
I can see them wanting to go by middle names when they are older.Bob could be Bobby and Michaelangelo (wtf) so Michael/Mikey? Also at school practically all the boys in my year got called their second names as a nickname ie Jonesy,Walshy and a boy with the surname fletcher we just called him Fletch it’s the same with my bfs friend group now.

Anyone else notice that the last letter of each boy's name is the alphabet backwards. I do wonder if this was done on purpose?

• Wow
How does anyone actually know if the trip is gifted? Could it not be the case that they enjoyed their gifted stay last year and decided to go back this year? She did post something about “no work, just family time”. I get people’s frustration about influencers and non declaration of ads etc but I think Gi is pretty transparent when it comes to the vast majority of things (I haven’t followed her since way back when so can’t comment on earlier days) but I’ve always seen things marked as ad recently. She was completely transparent about the Dubai trip being work, I don’t see what she would gain from non disclosure of this Disney one. Maybe they are all on holiday paid for by their own money? Crazy thought!
I agree, I've followed them for years and I'm 99.9% tgis trip was not gifted, to them anyway. Cannot speak about Carrie. Their lack of presence on all their social media to me shows it's prob not gifted, Tom in particular hardly posted and pics or stories and they even said they were on "holiday" with friends, Matt and Emma Willis.

I think Buddy’s name is connected to Tom’s Dad... not sure about Max!!
Tom has said previously the boys names are after his 2 hero's, Buzz after Buzz Aldrin the astronaut, and Buddy after Buddy Holly..... no idea about Max though.

Reactions: 1
I agree, I've followed them for years and I'm 99.9% tgis trip was not gifted, to them anyway. Cannot speak about Carrie. Their lack of presence on all their social media to me shows it's prob not gifted, Tom in particular hardly posted and pics or stories and they even said they were on "holiday" with friends, Matt and Emma Willis.

Tom has said previously the boys names are after his 2 hero's, Buzz after Buzz Aldrin the astronaut, and Buddy after Buddy Holly..... no idea about Max though.
Fine heroes and all that but you have to consider other things, like whether it’s a good name for child in London circa 2019. “Buddy” Holly suits a fifties rockstar who was as American as they come. Not this kid. Holly would genuinely have been better even for a boy.
Buzz aldrin I never even think about how weird that that’s his name. Surely short for something? Of course I, and probably most people he will ever meet, just think of Lightyear right away.

I agree they may well go the middle name route. Having to do that because your celebrity parents gave you such a ridiculous name is almost as cliche as them doing it in the first place. Hello “Zowie” Bowie who was first Joe then Duncan Jones. as ordinary as they come.

Max is named after Tom’s Grandfather with his middle name Mario after G’s brother and Dad.

If you click back to page 4 you will see carries insta story and its all 'we've' and 'we are' as in the family. Hard to believe because they give the impression of being so clean cut but at the end of the day they are shady and greedy.

Reactions: 2
Fine heroes and all that but you have to consider other things, like whether it’s a good name for child in London circa 2019. “Buddy” Holly suits a fifties rockstar who was as American as they come. Not this kid. Holly would genuinely have been better even for a boy.
Buzz aldrin I never even think about how weird that that’s his name. Surely short for something? Of course I, and probably most people he will ever meet, just think of Lightyear right away.

I agree they may well go the middle name route. Having to do that because your celebrity parents gave you such a ridiculous name is almost as cliche as them doing it in the first place. Hello “Zowie” Bowie who was first Joe then Duncan Jones. as ordinary as they come.
Buzz Aldrin's birth name was actually Edwin Eugene Aldrin Jr. Apparently Buzz was a nickname (although did legally change it) and he got it from his brother mispronouncing 'brother' as 'buzzer'. Tbh I did think Buzz was after Buzz Lightyear when he was born. 😂

Buddy was a stage name as well and it just sounds like a dogs name to me...I'm sure like 50% of dog movies have a dog called Buddy in them lol.

I guess each to their own when it comes to names though. I just find it odd when one kid has a really normal, popular top 100 name (Max) and then the others have 'unusual' names.

I can’t stand her. A friend bought me her Mummy book when I was pregnant and she was going on about how a 6 weeks she was so worn out from a newborn she booked into the Hilton.

Erm, okay then.
I have an 8 week old and this sounds fabulous. I love my baby more than anything but would love just one decent night sleep so I can function to be able to be a good mummy to my two boys. I don’t think she did a bad thing doing that. Good for her!!!

I have an 8 week old and this sounds fabulous. I love my baby more than anything but would love just one decent night sleep so I can function to be able to be a good mummy to my two boys. I don’t think she did a bad thing doing that. Good for her!!!
Can you afford the Hilton? I sure can’t. I just didn’t relate to that at all.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.