Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, it could well be that Tom and Gi were gifted the package and took them.
Like MOD has clearly taken friends and kids rather than her husband and half her children.
Or Tom & Gi have paid for it themselves and have decided to pay to take their family with them, probably for extra help with the children. So no one needs to declare anything to anyone 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Or Tom & Gi have paid for it themselves and have decided to pay to take their family with them, probably for extra help with the children. So no one needs to declare anything to anyone 🤷🏼‍♀️
Which was kind of the point being made 🤷🏻‍♀️ It could be any number of things. They could have gifted accommodation but paid for flights, they could have gifted Carrie, they could have gifted the whole lot and it’s not been declared. It’s really just about relatability isn’t it.

Reactions: 1
The whole family was gifted the holiday. tickets, hotel everything. same as last year. Carrie, nor tom or giovanna is declaring this in ANY of their posts and therefore need reported.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The whole family was gifted the holiday. tickets, hotel everything. same as last year. Carrie, nor tom or giovanna is declaring this in ANY of their posts and therefore need reported.
Fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not suprised at all. Was 98% sure it was all an AD. She made it obvious on her posts and ignoring all the comments about if they paid for it.

She maybe rich, that's because she doesn't pay for anything! Why on earth would she pay for a holiday if she could get it for free? She's not a billionaire and just as grabby as them all, but ten times as smug.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew it must have been gifted last year as Carrie vlogged a lot but no they never declared it.

I presume Emma and Matt Willis who are also there this year were also gifted it? Tom’s parents have gone again and Carrie and her boyfriend so just how many rooms etc are they gifted as maybe the Willis’ are benefiting from the Fletchers ‘gift’?

Reactions: 2
They can pay for that kind of holiday themselves so why not do a competition for someone who deserves it to go? Especially as she goes on about charity so much. Kidscub would be my choice. Such an inspiring lady and her daughter.

Reactions: 7
Giovanna never makes an effort to look good, I know you have 3 children but you can comb your hair and put a bit of mascara on surely. She always looks a mess.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Giovanna never makes an effort to look good, I know you have 3 children but you can comb your hair and put a bit of mascara on surely. She always looks a mess.
I think it's the one thing that makes her relatable actually. A lot of mums 'look a mess' as you put it. Sometimes it's nice to see an instamum looking normal and it makes you feel less crap about yourself. I don't think she looks a mess anyway, there's far more people on insta offensive on the eyes and in need of a hair brush than her!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think it's the one thing that makes her relatable actually. A lot of mums 'look a mess' as you put it. Sometimes it's nice to see an instamum looking normal and it makes you feel less crap about yourself. I don't think she looks a mess anyway, there's far more people on insta offensive on the eyes and in need of a hair brush than her!
This. She looks like me in my daily life — a busy mum with a mostly home-based career. When the occasion calls for it she gets glammed up and looks lovely, but she’s just as lovely at home with the kids, looking like every other mum who prioritises a thousand other things over sodding mascara. As if mums don’t have enough to worry about.

Half the time Tom throws on a t-shirt and calls it done but no one says he should make more effort. The Ed Sheeran on stage with Beyoncé problem comes to mind...

Reactions: 19
Oliver (Carrie’s boyfriend) posted in his Instagram that Carrie will be doing a Disney vlog. We will see then if she declares anything!

Gi has been posting her podcast guests - I wish she would have more bloody diversity and interesting stories than more white middle class straight people. Honestly, does she not realise the breadth of people she could speak to?!

Reactions: 7
Actually it makes me feel a bit better that she doesn’t. They seem down to earth and normal

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.