Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not the fact they get woken up at the crack of dawn by the kids, it's the fact they make out they're the only parents in the world that it happens to. That's what irks me about them instagraming themselves at 6 in the morning looking for sympathy

Reactions: 20
It's not the fact they get woken up at the crack of dawn by the kids, it's the fact they make out they're the only parents in the world that it happens to. That's what irks me about them instagraming themselves at 6 in the morning looking for sympathy
Exactly 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
And they story it every.single.damn.day! At this point it’s not brand new or eye opening information, they will be better off just letting us know when they sleep in if they must insist on telling us every single aspect of their kids lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I knew that every morning at 6.30 I would get to watch a film with my dad then I would probably get up that early too-must be fun for the kids. I get that a lot of kids waken early(thankfully mine doesn’t) but surely you should be making that time of morning really boring rather than doing fun stuff?

as has been mentioned,it’s not the getting up early it’s the constant mention of it that’s annoying

Reactions: 7
My kids wake up early (always have, I am an early riser by nature so guessing they get it from me) but they also go to bed early and sleep all night so we have long interrupted evenings/nights - I can’t complain at all, it’s not always a bad thing to have an early to bed/early to rise schedule!

Those two do really bore on about it though. I think it’s another ‘we’re so quirky and relatable’ thing:sneaky:

Anyone notice how Giovanna couldn't say she also wrote a letter to her "FOOF" (which she usually says) in her latest podcast with Samantha Cameron? Instead she said "various bodily parts" (when talking about her 'letters on motherhood' book). Made me laugh that she was too embarrassed to use her regular cringe language

• Haha
Carrie loves drama. She is sending people on a witch hunt because of JK Rowling’s New book. She’s calling the book transphobic and she hasn’t even read the book. Like shut the hell up Carrie
Wrong thread? Carrie has her own thread, which is amazingly quiet!

Reactions: 1
We're on page 50, gang. Any thread title suggestions for Tom and Gi part 2?

Need to up our game and keep it as busy as the Carrie thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.