Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D

DramaLlama

No idea if she bought followers, but I don't like her. Find her smug and annoying.

Reactions: 57

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
I find her awfully smug for someone that probably wouldn’t have all these book deals and opportunities if they didn’t marry a celeb

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Someone shared their video of them going to Disney on It's Orlando time facebook and I was attacked in the comments when I said this family didn't need another free holiday to Disney and I stand by it, they are extremely wealthy why on earth do Disney think this is a good advert. Plus last year the family were given experiences that the general public cannot access like private meet and greets with the characters and early entry to the parks and given big bunches of balloons for photos in front if the castle. This isn't showcasing a 'normal' Disney holiday.

I'm sick of the ads and gifted mob getting stuff us normal folk could only ever dream of. Keep grabbing and being greedy like that and people will soon tire of them.

Reactions: 44

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I hope this is the right place for these two.

There insta stories make me laugh, their boys are cute (even if two of them have ridiculous names!) And Toms books are a hit with my god children.
I hate the fact though that they're on another gifted trip to Disney. They only went last year and let's face it they can afford to pay for it themselves!

• Wow
Reactions: 43
I love them! I do find her a little smug, but its enough smugness im happy to cope with! But I think they do a lot of good too. They've both done a fair bit for mental health charities as Tom had problems when he was in McCoy. She also did that big hike the other year for breast cancer.
Sorry, I just had to laugh at ‘McCoy’! 😂 “how is life being a crisp Tom?” “Oh it’s great, if a bit salty” 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Fcuk38

she just makes everything look hard work imo. She made a comment when Tom went away for a night about how she was solo parenting. I had to message her and put her straight that she wasn’t solo parenting as her husband was at the end of a phone and could be back in a flash. I solo parent- widow of 2 years with 2 kids and have had my kids for 2 years 24-7.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Pommes

Chatty Member
I find her brother more annoying Mario anyone else?

Has done absolutely nothing but appear on towie years ago but doesn't really seem to work and thinks he's something he isn't!! Also he moans quite often about being a parent which really annoys me!!
I find Mario far more annoying than his sister and brother-in-law. His whole page is an undeclared advert. When a Mumsnet poster called him up on it, he sent her an abusive DM, then blocked her. Nasty piece of work.

Truly impressed by Giovanna’s 10k run for body confidence. She is in underwear with a body that is refreshingly normal for a mother of three, the youngest born in the last year. She also doesn’t seem to have fake tanned. Her smile radiates the picture and makes her very relatable. She is normalising postpartum bodies and that is worth celebrating.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
S

SherlockHuns

They're just too smug for me. I get that they've probably worked for most of what they have, but the whole cutesy family theme is just too over the top. Plus when you've watched her in an episode of baby club you'll find her even more vomit inducing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Katienana

Dear Buzz, Buddy and Max, when I was pregnant with you I wrote you these heartfelt letters about my hopes and dreams for your future. I planned to keep these for you to read when you were older as they are so personal and beautiful. But then I got offered a big old chunk of change so I thought why not share my most private emotions with all the gullible sheep who follow me?
I really find this such a cynical move.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
I can’t stand her. A friend bought me her Mummy book when I was pregnant and she was going on about how a 6 weeks she was so worn out from a newborn she booked into the Hilton.

Erm, okay then.

• Wow
  • Haha

truffletrot

VIP Member
She’s written a ‘Letter To My Fanny’ segment in her book 🤢

I don’t get why she’s lauded as an inspirational parent. She has 3 healthy children, bags of cash, multiple family members who help her out and gets to go off all day and do ‘work’ which is mainly fun. People think just because she doesn’t have a nanny and looks bedraggled and dresses like the electricity was down that she’s some kind of a hero. Give me a break. She doesn’t have an official nanny because she gets to leave them all the time with their nanny/grandad (otherwise she wouldn’t be able to put her face absolutely everywhere)

• Haha
  • Heart

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I wish just for once she would post something like "Kids have been little arseholes today, Tom is doing my fucking head in and I wish the lot of them would piss off and leave me alone for 5 minutes!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Ellabella

VIP Member
I don't think she's bought followers. She is pretty high profile, oh and the small matter of her husband being in McFly and her brother in TOWIE!

Reactions: 31
S

SherlockHuns

Giovanna never makes an effort to look good, I know you have 3 children but you can comb your hair and put a bit of mascara on surely. She always looks a mess.
I think it's the one thing that makes her relatable actually. A lot of mums 'look a mess' as you put it. Sometimes it's nice to see an instamum looking normal and it makes you feel less crap about yourself. I don't think she looks a mess anyway, there's far more people on insta offensive on the eyes and in need of a hair brush than her!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Belulah

VIP Member
It’s considerably less rough when you can spend the night at a hotel to get some me time. It considerably less rough when you get gifted holidays worth tens of thousands of pounds and it’s considerably less rough you say the most mundane cliches about parenting and your held up as a saviour.

I think they seem like a happy, content couple but they do not have to expose their children. They have plenty of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

hashtaggifted

I'm not sure in this case whether the 'written' is warranted. Giovanna has actually written her books, they maybe aren't everyone's cup of tea but in terms of vloggers they do actually have genuine talents and careers.

Reactions: 26

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
It must just be me that doesn’t like the house. It’s just another McMansion ‘Executive’ detached home on a gated estate. Same as you find all over the country. Packed way too close together and ugly Lego architecture. Basically a posh Barratt house for people with plenty of money but no imagination 🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 26