Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so I don’t get why they wouldn’t just post a story or comment to confirm either way and shut down any negativity?!
Because if it isn't gifted...they're on holiday! I feel bad they are witch hunted on this, Carrie may have got hers gifted and Tom&Gi not.

I did see that Michael McIntyre and Emma Willis are also there at the moment. So it could be a Disney gifted advertisement drive OR it could be that they're all fairly wealthy, they all have school age kids and the weather in Florida is pretty friendly at this time of year.

That said, I don't know why I'm sticking up for them. I'd be eyeing any other "influencer" with suspicion 😂

Reactions: 4
I would not have thought people in their position would need a freebie? Who does that benefit? I’m not going to book a holiday to Disney world because I’ve seen showbiz royalty on holiday there 🙄 he’s ok, she’s quite down to earth and ordinary/not polished, which is great on social media. Can’t work out why after Buzz they named their kids Buddy and Max, so weird.

Reactions: 2
I would not have thought people in their position would need a freebie? Who does that benefit? I’m not going to book a holiday to Disney world because I’ve seen showbiz royalty on holiday there 🙄 he’s ok, she’s quite down to earth and ordinary/not polished, which is great on social media. Can’t work out why after Buzz they named their kids Buddy and Max, so weird.
I think Buddy’s name is connected to Tom’s Dad... not sure about Max!!

I think Buddy’s name is connected to Tom’s Dad... not sure about Max!!
I think his middle name is Bob, which is Tom's dads name. I remember him saying something along the lines of "I know it should be Robert, but no one calls my dad Robert only Bob".
I like the Fletchers. They have actual careers way beyond Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Because if it isn't gifted...they're on holiday! I feel bad they are witch hunted on this, Carrie may have got hers gifted and Tom&Gi not.

I did see that Michael McIntyre and Emma Willis are also there at the moment. So it could be a Disney gifted advertisement drive OR it could be that they're all fairly wealthy, they all have school age kids and the weather in Florida is pretty friendly at this time of year.

That said, I don't know why I'm sticking up for them. I'd be eyeing any other "influencer" with suspicion 😂
I know - I agree - my original post was sticking up for them saying I thought they were just on holiday. Even more so after she’s posted an ad for the boys’ Next outfits so doesn’t make sense they wouldn’t for Disney if it was an ad. As I’ve said before, I always found her one of the more transparent influencers, it was only other people commenting on this thread that seemed to suggest something was being hidden. I guess my point was - if you’ve got loads of people commenting on your happy posts saying “gifted?” And you’re clearly on social media (it’s not like they’ve taken a break away from posting), it would take 2 seconds to just say “actually no, we’re on holiday” and be done with it

😂 she’s a children’s wear ambassador and proud. Of flog off with that one Gi. Next just send you free clothes 🙄

I've just seen a comment on Insta saying that they don't need to declare any of it gifted as it's not a tangible product sold in the UK so the ASA would have to grounds to hold them accountable for it. 🤷

• Angry
  • Wow
She broke the rules on the photo yesterday of kids in the next clothes? The one today from the back has paid partnership and the other one is the same outfits from the front has no AD.

All looks like an AD to me, she's not being honest

No AD on her story for next and the link looks like it's a campaign utm_source=instagramstories&utm_medium=kidswear&utm_content=mickeymouse&utm_campaign=11042019_XXXX

Everyone still happy to defend her?

gi.jpg

Reactions: 3
I think they know the tide is turning with all these influencers and all the ads and gifts, people are sick of it, they must know there is gonna be a backlash if they declare the extent of this free holiday and all the free clothes and minnie ears to go with it!

Even more so after she’s posted an ad for the boys’ Next outfits so doesn’t make sense they wouldn’t for Disney if it was an ad
Loads of influencers only declare a fraction of their ADs and gifts - they don't want to give the game away that everything is a gift or AD

Reactions: 5
I think they know the tide is turning with all these influencers and all the ads and gifts, people are sick of it, they must know there is gonna be a backlash if they declare the extent of this free holiday and all the free clothes and minnie ears to go with it!
Exactly. I don't hate Tom and Gi, I adore the eve of man book. I just hate that they get free holidays ect when they can easily afford it themselves!

Reactions: 6
I’m not ‘happy to defend her’ the at least are ‘famous’ for a reason. Her books are awful but my teenagers enjoyed them, his music is funny. The book they wrote together 🤢 not keen, however these are not reasons to dislike them. I love that she wears clothes that look dreadful and make her look like I would if I put massive dungarees on, and that he adores her. But the ads and freebies are fairly awful.

Reactions: 5
where can i report carrie for not disclosing the trip being #gifted on any of her posts?

It evidently makes no difference as it’s nit a UK gift 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would still do it though. ASA website and follow the steps from there, I don't think the commenter on insta had a clue what she was talking about. Probably a mad carrie fan!

Yeah, it could well be that Tom and Gi were gifted the package and took them.
Like MOD has clearly taken friends and kids rather than her husband and half her children.
I don’t know why people think Tom and Gi have been gifted it... they earn good money and go to Disney every year!

Carries trip has likely been paid for by family.

The NEXT ads are work, but I don’t think they would draw enough money for a couple of weeks in the Grand Floridian!

I don’t know why people think Tom and Gi have been gifted it... they earn good money and go to Disney every year!

Carries trip has likely been paid for by family.

The NEXT ads are work, but I don’t think they would draw enough money for a couple of weeks in the Grand Floridian!
Some people have asked because evidently Carrie (who I don’t follow) said it was a gifted trip. Unless you know them, you are speculating it’s not gifted. Unless they clarify, no one will know. I’m not that bothered one way or another but it’s interesting how little they declare. And being an ambassador for Next is hilarious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.