Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Wow so people who’s partners cheat on them it’s because they didn’t keep themselves attractive enough. If Tom were to cheat on her with someone younger than her because she didn’t keep herself attractive enough then that’s on him and it’s a shitty excuse. If he would rather be with someone more attractive than be with the woman who has stuck by him and birthed his 3 children then that’s on him not her. She doesn’t even look that old or unattractive she looks like a normal woman in their mid to late 30’s. Yes she dresses quite frumpy, doesn’t make much effort with her hair and make up but if she’s happy and feels comfortable in her own skin what’s the problem? Gi is a dick for many reasons but pulling apart how she looks is just unfair. Saying you have to keep yourself attractive to keep your husband is ridiculous, it’s 2022 not the 1950’s

• Heart
Reactions: 110

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
She’s put on about 5 stone since her wedding is what’s happened
she’s had three kids and her metabolism has slowed down. I don’t really understand these comments about her weight? If she’s comfortable, great. If Tom cheated - emotionally or otherwise because she’s “let herself go” ( 🤢) then that’s still his fault because he’s an adult who should know how to control himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Let’s all just cut the shit here.

Tom had an affair with Amy Dowden. This couldn’t be any more obvious. He had an affair, he was punted out of Strictly because of it and his life has imploded because of it. Damage limitation has occurred - his absence from social media speaks volumes. His absence from his job with McFly tells me he’s not in good favour with his band mates or management. He will be in some sort of rehab facility/counselling service, claiming mental ill health to try to absolve himself and to try to cling onto “brand Fletcher” - hence why gormless Giovanna is carrying on regardless and keeping up the PR pretence that everything is hunky dory.

doesnt anyone question why Tom/Giovanna haven’t seen Amy in weeks/months?! If as they were pretending they were all such great friends and Amy had become one of the family, how come she’s never been back to their house since? How come her and her fiancé haven’t been to the Fletchers together?! No cosy double dates?!

He fucked Amy and now his life has gone to shit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I actually don't give a shit that they claimed furlough money. It's not like they were the only rich people who did. It's been 2 years now 🙄
Didn't realise there was a time limit on when we should stop getting pissed off with millionaires trying to claim undeserved thousands in taxpayers money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I'm no fan of Giovanna but I don't like it when women are compared to their 10 (or more) years younger, pre-children selves.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

onasidequest

VIP Member
- Tom's been mostly absent off social media for the last two months with no explanation other than 'writing books and school runs'. Probably on a downer after he got booted out of Strictly during the week he dedicated a dance to his overbearing sister.
- Tom vows to 'keep dancing' which is probably a middle finger to the Strictly judges and continues to meet up with Amy for dance lessons.
- Gi's wedding ring has been on/off for the last three months. Some say it's for her play. Others suspect that their marriage is on the rocks due to Tom being all over Amy Dowden.
- Gi pranged her ankle and was off her play for a bit.
- Gi came back to her play.
- They had a gifted holiday surprise surprise with a gifted chef surprise surprise because only mere mortals pay for things.
- They got a party organiser in for their son's 6th birthday because that's normal.
- Tom continues to look ropey and mopey.
- Gi purchases a chain saw which may or may not be connected with her husband being a drip.
- Tom and Gi have two days away to reconnect. Gi wears a blue evening dress to play indoor chess for some reason.

I think that's it?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Can you imagine all these minor celebs walking around Disney and bumping into each other. Do you think they act all sheepish, like “Hey guys! On the scrounge too, eh? Nice one!” 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Klaus123

VIP Member
Honestly. Work trip or not she could ask to give the free trip away and pay for her own trip. No wonder they’re so rich. Their debit cards are probably sat gathering dust somewhere as they never have to use them.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

nb2021

Should the kids not be at school
Some parts of the country were on half term last week and now being the weekend I guess it’s okay. It’ll be telling if they’re home by Monday and they’re back in time for term to start. Although I believe London/herts were the week before like my school (teacher) so who knows! Might be a private school.

Also, and please don’t attack me for this!!! But I understand the frustration of people who have money being given things but isn’t part of having a job with perks kind of the point of getting those perks for free? Now, I’m a teacher so shit out of luck for perks!! Even holidays aren’t holidays when you work from home 80% of the time, go into school to set up and spend your own money on resources etc (cheers Boris!). But!!! I know people who have high paying jobs and get perks such as hotel stays for conferences and take their families, company cars, work phones, clothing allowances etc.
Like I say, I understand the frustration that some people get given so bloody much when they can afford it! but if you’ve built a job where by you influence people to do things based on your experiences then I guess it’s part and parcel?
The whole argument about them getting given lots it’s valid and yes, they could probably refuse the gifts like the Cornwall stay, or offer to pay still but Gi is employed by Disney now right? If I refused to go on a school trip, I’d be in big trouble! maybe Disney think her content is pretty dry on the podcast as Tom had already vlogged it all!?
I can’t help but think it’s good business sense on the part of the companies, if I had a holiday home/party planning business that had been hit hard by covid, the best thing I could do would be to approach an influencer with the exact target demographic I want (such as the Happy Fletcher Family co.) to get more families in.
Sorry if none of that makes sense and believe me, I still find them annoying!! But I just thought I’d offer another side to the argument!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It was always Gi that looked unkempt and a mess and he always looked a bit too put together, now she looks scrubbed up and he looks a state. Very odd couple, he sets my gaydar off too.

Reactions: 36

HowVery

With current world events, I can't believe these cretins have the audacity to take freebies. You can afford it yourself. So donate the amount it would have cost you to the Red Cross FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I miss the glory days of Tom alluding to poor Amy pooing herself at his house and him heroically carrying her to a waiting ambulance…those were good times!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
a divorce isnt happening. tom and gi are planning on taking a step back from social media and become farmers (confirmed via a podcast) that explains why they havent been posting as much as usual
Yeah right!!!!!! The pair of them gobble up the media attention and all the freebies they get! Neither of them are going to give that up. And do “be farmers” - good one! Tom doesn’t look like he could push a trolley around Farmfoods let alone work on a farm!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Klaus123

VIP Member
Gi’s new clothing line is ridiculous. Total rip off from other brand designs and way overpriced to boot. Clearly doesn’t know her target audience! Supposedly super mum yet doesn’t understand that most mums are wearing clothes they’ve had for 10yrs because they’re putting their children first. No way would I pay over £40 for a jumper for myself when that could get my kid some shoes and even a winter coat or something.

almost £30 for a tie dye t shirt… wow

£23 for a kids t shirt. Ok Gi

Reactions: 31

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
No I haven’t but I guess I’m just used to my kids being good walkers and never needing a buggy and we do a lot of walking on our holidays

Maybe people shouldn’t take such young kids especially at ages where they won’t even remember it 🤷‍♀️

Anyway back on track..I wonder why the kids didn’t go on the cruise?
Honestly it’s nothing to do with kids not being good at walking or whatever. It’s just the sheer scale of the place, the heat, how busy it is etc. the fletchers are awful but the kids using a buggy isn’t remotely an issue.

Reactions: 30