Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was at a school earlier the same day doing a book read and in the photos of him with staff, he looks a lot happier/healthier.

I'm going to say the picture outside the theatre is just a bad photo. It's that cool afternoon/early evening light and it makes everything look grey.

Some of the photographers other subjects looked miserable as sin as well.

Reactions: 4
He looks unbelievably thin. The crazy over comb is just emphasising how thin he is/how much a pea head he has. And unfortunately standing next to Giovanna who’s got to be an easy size 14 if not bigger it just makes his frame look even smaller
I’ve seen her in person a couple of times recently and she is pretty slim! She looked great when I have seen her. He is very thin just now which shows in that photo I think.

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen her in person a couple of times recently and she is pretty slim! She looked great when I have seen her. He is very thin just now which shows in that photo I think.
To be honest, not that I’ve met her but I think she just has a normal body, she’s got to be a size 12/14 which in reality is normal…I think as a public people have been so conditioned into thinking that size 6/8 is normal…anyone in the public eye who is heavier than that is ‘big’ ….it’s scary really

Reactions: 23
Hmmmmm nahhhhh. “Very slim” to me would be someone a size 6/8. Giovanna is not slim! She’s probably a very average size 14, that’s certainly how she looks in photos. I’m not saying she’s overweight or plus sized, I’m just pointing out that she looks to be a very average size.

• Sad
Every time I see someone has posted on this thread I click on it faster than a rat up a drainpipe. I’ve been waiting for a separation announcement since Strictly and the shitshow that happened after Tom was kicked off. For an actor, she can’t fake happy can she?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is definitely not happy about something at the moment. At the very least, he seems completely done with any media attention. His huge social media break, he still posts far less than he used too & it’s basically never just stories where he is chatting like he used too. He cannot raise a smile to a photographer. He looks utterly miserable in so many photos.. when he used to be this really upbeat, quirky, cheerful chap.

Really odd.

Reactions: 11
They just look like brother or sister or something similar. There is no sexual chemistry between them in those photos at all. Not even a tender handhold or arm around one another. It’s sad to see.

Reactions: 6
They both need a stylist, outfits are awful! Something deffo not right with them though

Long time lurker… first time poster

I just can’t get over how miserable he looks right now!
Guess they at least have to have a ‘united’ front until the 3rd book in their trilogy comes out

Reactions: 3
a divorce isnt happening. tom and gi are planning on taking a step back from social media and become farmers (confirmed via a podcast) that explains why they havent been posting as much as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 10
a divorce isnt happening. tom and gi are planning on taking a step back from social media and become farmers (confirmed via a podcast) that explains why they havent been posting as much as usual
Yeah right!!!!!! The pair of them gobble up the media attention and all the freebies they get! Neither of them are going to give that up. And do “be farmers” - good one! Tom doesn’t look like he could push a trolley around Farmfoods let alone work on a farm!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think they must mean be farmers as in what city folk think being a farmer means... i.e owning some land in the country 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those hands haven’t seen a day of manual labour in their lives 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.