Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They also posted that video very recently where she ambushed Tom in the kitchen and he thought she was telling him she's pregnant (again) and she said she wasn't. I think she's just put some timber on because she did her ankle in. Bit too much chocolate, cheese and wine.
No shame here on that part, I've done exactly that! Tasted good 👍

Reactions: 8
First time posting on this thread, have spent ages reading through them all since I’ve joined Tattle!

Just want to make sure I get notifications really, but yet ANOTHER gifted trip to Disney really wound me up. I love McFly but I can’t defend Tom and Giovanna at all

Reactions: 8
Have they mentioned who is looking after the kids whilst they’re on this cruise?

Reactions: 1
What is it about the Fletcher’s that makes them think that they are above the advertising rules? Not one post between the 3 of them marked as an ad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What is it about the Fletcher’s that makes them think that they are above the advertising rules? Not one post between the 3 of them marked as an ad.
In fairness, in a few of their stories it looks like there is a professional film crew following and filming so that will be the actual ad (if it’s an ad they’re filming and not a blog version of Gi’s Disney podcast). If they’re doing the stories completely off their own bat and it’s not part of the promo arrangement, does that really break any rules? Definitely flirts with the line but might not actually cross it - as irritating as that might be.

In fairness, in a few of their stories it looks like there is a professional film crew following and filming so that will be the actual ad (if it’s an ad they’re filming and not a blog version of Gi’s Disney podcast). If they’re doing the stories completely off their own bat and it’s not part of the promo arrangement, does that really break any rules? Definitely flirts with the line but might not actually cross it - as irritating as that might be.
If they’ve not paid for the holiday it’s an ad 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Every post and story should be marked as #gifted at the very least. They probably should be putting #pr-partnership too as they are being paid by Disney to do the podcast. They never mark anything properly and always seem to get away with it.

Reactions: 13
They never declare it’s an ad and it pisses me off, It’s not hard to put #ad or #gifted

Reactions: 6
Makes no difference. It should all be clearly marked as an Ad because that is what it is.

Reactions: 4
I just don't get bow their fans can't see how this is all such a show off. The whole Disney podcast just screams showing off. Let's all talk.about how amazing it is as you the listeners listen who can't ever afford what we have.

Reactions: 7
The rules have changed now and #gifted isn’t enough. Holly Hagan posted the new guidelines last week and basically everything has to be #ad or #advert if you’ve ever received payment or free items from a company and the paid partnership tag should be used where it’s available.

Reactions: 10
The rules have changed now and #gifted isn’t enough. Holly Hagan posted the new guidelines last week and basically everything has to be #ad or #advert if you’ve ever received payment or free items from a company and the paid partnership tag should be used where it’s available.
Thanks for this ☺ I wasn’t aware of the change x

Reactions: 1
Plus if you tag your post with #gifted #ad you get a notification from Instagram asking if you want to mark it with a paid partnership.

And it appears right at the top of your notifications. This is what it looks like when you go into it.

And Gi is doing ads all the time so there's absolutely no way she doesn't know how it works.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.