Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, it’s hot and the parks are huge with hours spent walking around all day. It’s not unusual at all to have strollers/buggies even for older kids who would have outgrown them and not use them otherwise.
Ridiculous. Kids can walk and if they get tired then you rest for a bit then carry on. No way would I buy a buggy just for a holiday for a child who outgrew one age 3 and that is now age 6!

Reactions: 5
Ridiculous. Kids can walk and if they get tired then you rest for a bit then carry on. No way would I buy a buggy just for a holiday for a child who outgrew one age 3 and that is now age 6!
It looks like one of the ones that you can rent in the parks. I'm not judging them on that, Disney is hot, muggy and exhausting.

Reactions: 13
You’ve never been to Disney Florida!!!!!! You rent them at the park. Thousands of people do it every day!!!!!

Reactions: 18
You’ve never been to Disney Florida!!!!!! You rent them at the park. Thousands of people do it every day!!!!!
No I haven’t but I guess I’m just used to my kids being good walkers and never needing a buggy and we do a lot of walking on our holidays

Maybe people shouldn’t take such young kids especially at ages where they won’t even remember it 🤷‍♀️

Anyway back on track..I wonder why the kids didn’t go on the cruise?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No I haven’t but I guess I’m just used to my kids being good walkers and never needing a buggy and we do a lot of walking on our holidays

Maybe people shouldn’t take such young kids especially at ages where they won’t even remember it 🤷‍♀️

Honestly it’s nothing to do with kids not being good at walking or whatever. It’s just the sheer scale of the place, the heat, how busy it is etc. the fletchers are awful but the kids using a buggy isn’t remotely an issue.

Reactions: 30
If a buggy makes life easier at Disney due to the fact it’s scary busy and you’ve only got one pair of hands and multiple kids then I’m all for it. Some people can’t do right for wrong…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've had to mute Tom. I can't stand the constant bragging.

The same week that photos emerged of baby milk in supermarkets with security tags.

Someone at Disney and in the Fletcher household needs to read the room.

Reactions: 14

You know Disney all together is like……40 miles big right? 🤣 I’d want a buggy too tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Genuine question because I don't see that much of their content. Do they ever acknowledge their privilege when it comes to gifted holidays etc?

Reactions: 9
Genuine question because I don't see that much of their content. Do they ever acknowledge their privilege when it comes to gifted holidays etc?
No. Course they don’t - remember this is the pairing who claimed Furlough

Reactions: 23
Kids prob weren’t allowed to cruise under dcl vaccine policy. Any guest 5 and over needs to be fully vaccinated to cruise.

Reactions: 8
Is Giovanna pregnant? She seems to be covering her belly in every shot with a bag or something. (Not trying to body shame at all, more the way she’s covering up than how she actually looks!)

Reactions: 2
Is Giovanna pregnant? She seems to be covering her belly in every shot with a bag or something. (Not trying to body shame at all, more the way she’s covering up than how she actually looks!)
I thought that when Carrie shared the video of them on the beach. But then I’m not sure she would have done the hike she just has if she was?

Reactions: 3
I’m very out of touch with the Fletchers - had to unfollow them a few years ago as they were too annoying. But I got sucked in by an Instagram post which was shoved in my feed. Have they moved house and if so where to? I assume it’s more of a mansion than their previous place?

Edit: also, wasn’t Tom on Strictly last year? I’m confused

I thought that when Carrie shared the video of them on the beach. But then I’m not sure she would have done the hike she just has if she was?
They also posted that video very recently where she ambushed Tom in the kitchen and he thought she was telling him she's pregnant (again) and she said she wasn't. I think she's just put some timber on because she did her ankle in. Bit too much chocolate, cheese and wine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.