Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got married 10 years ago and used a wedding forum when I was planning it. Some of the brides were planning to have vow renewals because they missed wedding planning so much. Though one woman is now on her third engagement after being married twice before.
I wonder if it's the same forum šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ that would be "ORIGINAL"

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Bizarre Tom post on Mother's day- it's all about ME, it's all about me baby!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
  • A grid post of him hanging out with their sons that conveniently lets slip that his wife is at a spa because he's a good husband who treats his wife.
  • Reposts his wife's reel wishing herself a happy mother's day as their child brings her flowers he picked out of the garden because she's such a good mum and there was a camera just conveniently on filming his approach.
  • A grid post of a faraway photo of Tom's mum from behind saying Happy Mother's Day.
But Tom still hasn't posted 'this is the love of my life and has gifted me three beautiful children - happy mother's day honey'. And it's getting on for half ten at night. Mother's Day is over at this point.

Reactions: 11
  • A grid post of him hanging out with their sons that conveniently lets slip that his wife is at a spa because he's a good husband who treats his wife.
  • Reposts his wife's reel wishing herself a happy mother's day as their child brings her flowers he picked out of the garden because she's such a good mum and there was a camera just conveniently on filming his approach.
  • A grid post of a faraway photo of Tom's mum from behind saying Happy Mother's Day.
But Tom still hasn't posted 'this is the love of my life and has gifted me three beautiful children - happy mother's day honey'. And it's getting on for half ten at night. Mother's Day is over at this point.
No no, he didnā€™t even pay for her to go to a spa, she went for a walk!

Reactions: 1
"You know us Fletcher's love all things Disney, especially the holidays" yeah bc they're free ā˜ 

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are they renewing their vows? They are in their 30ā€™s, they got married, what 10 years ago?! Why the hell do they need to renew them after such a short period of time?! Iā€™ve had family members do in when theyā€™ve retired at about 60 & been married 30/40 years.. I can kinda understand that, although itā€™s still weird. You donā€™t need to renew anything, marriage is for life šŸ™„ but fair play to have another party..

Itā€™s baffling. And great timing to be so super loved up you need to re-do your wedding cos you canā€™t contain your love .. shortly after Tom couldnā€™t leave another woman alone šŸ¤ØšŸ˜‚

Tom appears to be slowly making his way back onto Insta.. clearly his social media break is over, letā€™s see if he no longer looks as miserable as sin..
Because Iā€™m completely cynical, I automatically think ā€œone of them cheatedā€ when I see a wedding renewal so soon after they first took their vows. Even if it wasnā€™t physical (wouldnā€™t be surprised if it was though), I think he definitely emotionally cheated with Amy.

Before too long theyā€™ll have their socials as ā€œGioandtomfletcherā€ and thatā€™ll be the confirmation we need šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There's definitely a whole "we're trying so hard to paper the cracks" vibe from them just now!

McFly were recording a Foo Fighters cover today in the studio and Tom didn't show up. Dougie the bass player said on discord that Tom wouldn't be part of the recording. He didn't say why. I don't recall this happening before. It's very peculiar.

Reactions: 8
Letā€™s all just cut the tit here.

Tom had an affair with Amy Dowden. This couldnā€™t be any more obvious. He had an affair, he was punted out of Strictly because of it and his life has imploded because of it. Damage limitation has occurred - his absence from social media speaks volumes. His absence from his job with McFly tells me heā€™s not in good favour with his band mates or management. He will be in some sort of rehab facility/counselling service, claiming mental ill health to try to absolve himself and to try to cling onto ā€œbrand Fletcherā€ - hence why gormless Giovanna is carrying on regardless and keeping up the PR pretence that everything is hunky dory.

doesnt anyone question why Tom/Giovanna havenā€™t seen Amy in weeks/months?! If as they were pretending they were all such great friends and Amy had become one of the family, how come sheā€™s never been back to their house since? How come her and her fiancĆ© havenā€™t been to the Fletchers together?! No cosy double dates?!

He fucked Amy and now his life has gone to tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Dan Buckley (former friend of Carrie's best mate Scott Paige) mentioned in a YouTube video a couple of months ago that he went to watch 2:22 and commented that Gi had watery eyes throughout. Interesting!

Reactions: 2
See Iā€™m not getting the cheating vibesā€¦Amy posted a comment on Gā€™s post just four days ago. At the least I wonder whether there was an admittance of feelings on his partā€¦? Or heā€™s told her he doesnā€™t love her anymore which is sad anyhow. That said, thereā€™s something going on and is it an eating disorder or examining his sexuality?! Theyā€™re an odd pair. Absolutely agree sheā€™s ridden on his coat tails. And fuming they went on a free Disneyland trip when they are wealthy enough to afford it all themselves and it be a drop in the ocean for them. It stinks that the rich rarely delve into their own pocket.

I know being ~qUirKy~ is his whole schtick but why's he tagged Star Wars in it? šŸ™ˆ
Can't tell if he's on the beg or that condescending that he doesn't think people will get the reference šŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20220329-121153_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
How many times can he post stories or posts of himself holding items just to show his nails? Wow you are so edgy Tomā€¦ zzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I personally don't think tom cheated but i wouldn't be surprised if tom was flirty with amy infront of gi, including when amy would go round theirs and maybe in rehearsals for strictly. potentially some texts between them were a bit too comfortable as well and gi found out. maybe a big argument and some upsetting truths came out but i do believe tom loves Gi like he always has, but amy is arguable more attractive than gi and that is flattering for tom if amy was flirting back, but also very uncomfortable and hurtful for Gi so i wouldn't be surprised. guess we'll never really know.....

Reactions: 5
It's now at the point where McFly fans have stopped asking where he is and have started questioning what is the point of him even being in the band any more. He needs to pull himself together. Nobody cares about your poor man baby feelings Tom.

Reactions: 13
I wish I was a fly on the wall so I could know whatā€™s happening šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.