Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot about this couple , I'm new to these threads could anyone please give me a recap of what's happening with them

Reactions: 2
- Tom's been mostly absent off social media for the last two months with no explanation other than 'writing books and school runs'. Probably on a downer after he got booted out of Strictly during the week he dedicated a dance to his overbearing sister.
- Tom vows to 'keep dancing' which is probably a middle finger to the Strictly judges and continues to meet up with Amy for dance lessons.
- Gi's wedding ring has been on/off for the last three months. Some say it's for her play. Others suspect that their marriage is on the rocks due to Tom being all over Amy Dowden.
- Gi pranged her ankle and was off her play for a bit.
- Gi came back to her play.
- They had a gifted holiday surprise surprise with a gifted chef surprise surprise because only mere mortals pay for things.
- They got a party organiser in for their son's 6th birthday because that's normal.
- Tom continues to look ropey and mopey.
- Gi purchases a chain saw which may or may not be connected with her husband being a drip.
- Tom and Gi have two days away to reconnect. Gi wears a blue evening dress to play indoor chess for some reason.

I think that's it?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
- Tom's been mostly absent off social media for the last two months with no explanation other than 'writing books and school runs'. Probably on a downer after he got booted out of Strictly during the week he dedicated a dance to his overbearing sister.
- Tom vows to 'keep dancing' which is probably a middle finger to the Strictly judges and continues to meet up with Amy for dance lessons.
- Gi's wedding ring has been on/off for the last three months. Some say it's for her play. Others suspect that their marriage is on the rocks due to Tom being all over Amy Dowden.
- Gi pranged her ankle and was off her play for a bit.
- Gi came back to her play.
- They had a gifted holiday surprise surprise with a gifted chef surprise surprise because only mere mortals pay for things.
- They got a party organiser in for their son's 6th birthday because that's normal.
- Tom continues to look ropey and mopey.
- Gi purchases a chain saw which may or may not be connected with her husband being a drip.
- Tom and Gi have two days away to reconnect. Gi wears a blue evening dress to play indoor chess for some reason.

I think that's it?
Thanks for replying , I don't get why Gi always keeps herself so frumpy looking .Maybe Tom is in love with Amy but will never leave Gi?

Reactions: 12
Tom recently looks like death warmed over. Actually kind of unnerving honestly

Reactions: 8
It was always Gi that looked unkempt and a mess and he always looked a bit too put together, now she looks scrubbed up and he looks a state. Very odd couple, he sets my gaydar off too.

Reactions: 36
Thanks for replying , I don't get why Gi always keeps herself so frumpy looking .Maybe Tom is in love with Amy but will never leave Gi?
Gi had actually been upping her game with her appearance lately, coincidentally since Tom has been so smitten with Amy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
6CA237C5-CBFD-4162-B8FE-1B443488EE19.gif

okay, but this comment triggers a memory from McFly’s Lies video at the end where the McFly guys are escaping in their van after Tom wins a fight with a weird blue haired lady, they run out of fuel and the lady comes after them with some creepy zombie with chainsaw? Is anyone seeing a connection?
pic for visual

E293A8DB-C6E3-4C37-9B92-08E4ABFBBD76.png

Reactions: 4
Gi’s new clothing line is ridiculous. Total rip off from other brand designs and way overpriced to boot. Clearly doesn’t know her target audience! Supposedly super mum yet doesn’t understand that most mums are wearing clothes they’ve had for 10yrs because they’re putting their children first. No way would I pay over £40 for a jumper for myself when that could get my kid some shoes and even a winter coat or something.

almost £30 for a tie dye t shirt… wow

£23 for a kids t shirt. Ok Gi

Reactions: 31
Gi’s new clothing line is ridiculous. Total rip off from other brand designs and way overpriced to boot. Clearly doesn’t know her target audience! Supposedly super mum yet doesn’t understand that most mums are wearing clothes they’ve had for 10yrs because they’re putting their children first. No way would I pay over £40 for a jumper for myself when that could get my kid some shoes and even a winter coat or something.
almost £30 for a tie dye t shirt… wow
£23 for a kids t shirt. Ok Gi
Sure those children's tops gender neutral/inclusive. All them flowers. Yeah I can really see your three boys proudly wearing them to football practice Gi.

Reactions: 6
Honestly. Work trip or not she could ask to give the free trip away and pay for her own trip. No wonder they’re so rich. Their debit cards are probably sat gathering dust somewhere as they never have to use them.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Looks like Tom is there with them at Disney... Which is very odd for him to not be posting about it 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.