Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither Tom or Gi are following but it looks like Tom's granny is? I can't tell if it's a genuine account for the kids or some fan playing pretend 🙈 (And tbh I'm not sure which is worse...)
I didn't even consider it was a fan.
I assumed it was momanager Gi.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe this page has made me go from liking Tom to bitterly cringing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just caught up. Disagree with some points. It's fairly obvious that the 2 kids decision to get on stage was spontaneous. He's holding Tom's adult sized guitar, not his own. They went on before mcfly so it didn't interrupt the gig, so I'll give them a pass on that

That being said, I can't stand this family. I know the kids with musician parents will more likely want to learn instruments but creating an Instagram to try force it is a bit much. It's setting the kids up to fail

Reactions: 4
All that money and they can’t even pay for their own kids

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Tom's post says they decided last minute. Total BS. The whole thing was orchestrated 🙄 those kids are going to grow up as privileged as Carrie and think it was all hard work.
Just jumping on this. I watched McFly's behind the scenes video on their total access site (takes them months to upload anything but of course Tom's kids get uploaded in record speed, but whatever). It looked semi-planned if that makes sense.

Looks like one of the sound guys let Buddy hit the drums during tech set up and then they let Buzz go out and play his song.
The most interesting bit for me though was how Buzz is the obvious favourite. It was only a 6 min highlights vid but Tom (and background Gi) was super gushing over how great it was that Buzz went on stage.

I'm not criticising that as such, I mean, as a kid you'd want your musician dad to tell you how awesome it was that you played and sang for a crowd. But they didn't praise Buddy once! In fact, it's Dougie who gives Buddy a pat on the head and told him he did a good job on the drums...and Buddy had the biggest smile after that bless him.
Honestly in the whole video it's the rest of Mcfly that give Buddy more attention than his own parents. Sad they have such an obvious favourite.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Just jumping on this. I watched McFly's behind the scenes video on their total access site (takes them months to upload anything but of course Tom's kids get uploaded in record speed, but whatever). It looked semi-planned if that makes sense.

Looks like one of the sound guys let Buddy hit the drums during tech set up and then they let Buzz go out and play his song.
The most interesting bit for me though was how Buzz is the obvious favourite. It was only a 6 min highlights vid but Tom (and background Gi) was super gushing over how great it was that Buzz went on stage.

I'm not criticising that as such, I mean, as a kid you'd want your musician dad to tell you how awesome it was that you played and sang for a crowd. But they didn't praise Buddy once! In fact, it's Dougie who gives Buddy a pat on the head and told him he did a good job on the drums...and Buddy had the biggest smile after that bless him.
Honestly in the whole video it's the rest of Mcfly that give Buddy more attention than his own parents. Sad they have such an obvious favourite.
I watched the video and I thought the opposite. It looks like a last minute decision. Tom was telling them what signals to do seconds before they went on, and Buzz is using Tom's new guitar so not a kids guitar. Buzz got off and went straight to tell everyone but Buddy got off and ran straight to Tom and they were praising him. The part where they are backstage Buzz is being the loudest telling everyone what he did/said on stage. He seems like a bit of an attention seeker

A lot of people have noticed the clear favouritism. It looks like they're trying to hone (sp?) Buzz into a clone of themselves and so far it's working.

Buddy's having none of their nonsense and it's amazing to watch tbh

Reactions: 11
Not sure if I can record and share the video on here? It would be interesting to see how other people interpret it

Looks like they're on another holiday/couples break. 😒 let's see if they can dig into their deep but tight pockets this time

Reactions: 1
So in Carrie's latest video she says she was Giovannas +1 and flew first class, and the entire family decided to join them after it was decided. So it makes sense why Tom and the others weren't first class

So Tom and the rest paid for the holiday, whereas Giovanna and Carrie got it for free. I don't remember Carrie or Giovanna putting #AD on their posts 🤔

Reactions: 5
A lot of people have noticed the clear favouritism. It looks like they're trying to hone (sp?) Buzz into a clone of themselves and so far it's working.
This is never going to end is it? The kids form a band then they release a children's book. Then Gi does a book and a podcast about the menopause. And Tom does a documentary about a mid life crisis. Then their kid's kids form a band and tour with an elderly McFly. All the while they get free trips to Disneyworld.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love Disney (been twice and very fortunate to have been) but I don't understand the appeal of going back 20 odd times. Surely it must get boring? Same rides, same food.

Yes, they add new features and areas, but surely, there's only so many times you can go to the Magic Kingdom and not be bored by it?

With all that money, you'd think they'd want to see other places in the world?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.