Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onasidequest

VIP Member
Harry has posted a video of him playing piano with his little girl.

No way is Tom going to let this fly. Fully expecting a him to announce an arena tour (sponsored by Fisher Price) for his kids band by the end of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

onasidequest

VIP Member
Emma Willis posts a sweet birthday message for her eldest daughters birthday. And Gi has to make it all about her by saying '13, oh that's the age me and Tom met' WHO GIVES A SH.T

• Haha
Reactions: 23

onasidequest

VIP Member
Tom said in his stories this morning that he used to be an influencer but now he prefers being a loner writing books and songs.

Well you can hand over your free holidays to me in future then. I don't mind airing my shit online for a gifted cruise. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure how happy I'd be paying a fortune to see McFly then have to watch/listen to 2 precocious kids playing on stage. Like when your kids put on a show and you have to pretend you're enjoying it 😆
Oh god the dreaded, ‘do you want to watch our dance show?’ And you think ‘no I’d rather stick pins up my nose’ but you sit and smile with a rictus grin and clap at the right bits as they basically just jump up and down on the spot to Little Mix and you think it will last forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

fcuk1979

It’s Max’s birthday today.

I’ve screenshot her Instagram posts for all 3 kids from this year. Spot the difference 🙄🙄

ps before before people start jumping at me, I’m not saying Buddy isn’t loved but come on…he’s clearly the typical forgotten middle child
Don’t get what you are seeing here. Their all equally nice.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
To be fair, Tom worked hard to get to where he is, he had a skill and worked hard at it but Giovanna is mediocre at best and 110% rode on Tom’s coat tails to get to where she is today.
I do feel abit sorry for Tom in that respect. Yes he had pushy parents but he did actually have to do some work to get to where he is now. Perhaps not with his books as he was already a “name” but definitely musically. But he’s now got a wife and sister who have piggy backed onto that when in reality neither of them would be where they are today without him.

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Didn’t they say it was a shock to them that they wanted to get up there? But he had his own guitar there?
Tom's post says they decided last minute. Total BS. The whole thing was orchestrated 🙄 those kids are going to grow up as privileged as Carrie and think it was all hard work.

onasidequest

VIP Member
This is why they've earned the titles Mr &Mrs Insufferable. Or 'the smuggest couple in Britain'. They just can't not rub it in people's faces. Honestly breaks my heart when I think of parents that can't put food on the table and they're on their 4th holiday of the year.

They're getting as bad as the Rooneys.

Bol85

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed after she decided to have Kate Lawler on. The woman who quite clearly never wanted to be a mum & now hates being one. 🙄 all she bloody does is complain about her child.

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Why are they renewing their vows? They are in their 30’s, they got married, what 10 years ago?! Why the hell do they need to renew them after such a short period of time?! I’ve had family members do in when they’ve retired at about 60 & been married 30/40 years.. I can kinda understand that, although it’s still weird. You don’t need to renew anything, marriage is for life 🙄 but fair play to have another party..

It’s baffling. And great timing to be so super loved up you need to re-do your wedding cos you can’t contain your love .. shortly after Tom couldn’t leave another woman alone 🤨😂

Tom appears to be slowly making his way back onto Insta.. clearly his social media break is over, let’s see if he no longer looks as miserable as sin..
Because I’m completely cynical, I automatically think “one of them cheated” when I see a wedding renewal so soon after they first took their vows. Even if it wasn’t physical (wouldn’t be surprised if it was though), I think he definitely emotionally cheated with Amy.

Before too long they’ll have their socials as “Gioandtomfletcher” and that’ll be the confirmation we need 😂

• Haha

onasidequest

VIP Member
Middle aged men singing along were the ones who bullied all of the OG fans at school for liking McFly. And now they're all there at Glastonbury with their poundland face glitter singing along to every word.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

onasidequest

VIP Member
For me it's not so much a 30 year old liking Disney.
It's a 30 year old woman taking the fact she's been to Disney so many times for granted, like it's normal. And being a basic snob about it.

Catmac973

It is very strange, though, isn't it? The Great Disappearance of Amy? They were *so* into each other, doing school runs for Tom's kids and everything, even after Strictly finished. And now - zip. Something must have happened or at the very least been said, surely 🤔

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
I like that dress! Horses for courses. I'm not really down with all the slagging off her looks, she wears some shit clothes but she looks perfectly fine to me and the idea that that would give him reason to stray is a bit 1950s, anyway he's hardly Brad Pitt is he.