Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fcuk1979

She looks ancient in this photo. So old and tired looking. For a young woman who literally has MILLIONS in the bank, she looks awful.
Oh come on now she doesn’t look awful she looks like she just got out the shower after training. Not a picture I’d share for social media but this is how a lot of people look without the make up and filters.

Reactions: 30

EmCheese

VIP Member
My husband and I are having a 10 yr anniversary party next year, so sort of a renewal. However I had food poisoning on my wedding day and only have about 3 wedding photos as I felt too ill. So I’m bloody wearing that dress again and going the whole 9 yards and nobody can stop me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I used to listen to the odd episode, but haven't in ages as she's such a boring interviewer, I can't even be bothered to listen to the ones with decent guests. Agree about the questions - she never picks up on cues and takes the interviews off in a different direction if someone says something interesting
That’s because she’s not a journalist or even a natural interviewer. She’s Tom Fletcher’s wife. That’s how she’s got these jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

pema1990

Chatty Member
She’s put on about 5 stone since her wedding is what’s happened
Hold on, her weight has nothing to do with it, If you’ve gained weight and are unhappy then that’s a personal issue that you do something about, it’s not an excuse for a partner to cheat or having a wandering eye….yes I see the point about self pride and looking and feeling good, but that should be for you, not to keep a husband who’s obvs fickle and not 100% committed…would society tell a balding man to go get a hair transplant to keep his wife? No….I have zero tolerance for cheating or disrespect in a relationship, if your unhappy in a partnership then leave it’s not a jail sentance…like say Tom was lusting after amy, ultimately that’s his issue…not the wife’s

• Heart
Reactions: 28

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
I can’t stand it. These people are rich yet they’re constantly getting free Disney trips. It’s absolutely disgusting. Their sons have had no examples of working hard to get something yourself. Everything is handed to their parents

• Angry
Reactions: 26

onasidequest

VIP Member
I sense a Daily Mail headline from Gi’s latest insta story. Does she not realise that even if a kid says something- it’s not always appropriate to be shared! I hope she apologises and realised how offended people may be.
I had to google because I've honestly never heard the word darky being used.

I cannot see Gi using that word if she knew what it means.

Either way it clearly wasn't being used as a racial slur. It was a mum parroting her three year old's attempts to describe different shades of pink. If people can't recognise that and recognise that no offence was meant - and still choose to be offended, that's on them. The Fletchers have many faults, but they're not racists, anyone with a brain can see that.

Reactions: 26
A lot of people have noticed the clear favouritism. It looks like they're trying to hone (sp?) Buzz into a clone of themselves and so far it's working.
This is never going to end is it? The kids form a band then they release a children's book. Then Gi does a book and a podcast about the menopause. And Tom does a documentary about a mid life crisis. Then their kid's kids form a band and tour with an elderly McFly. All the while they get free trips to Disneyworld.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It is very strange, though, isn't it? The Great Disappearance of Amy? They were *so* into each other, doing school runs for Tom's kids and everything, even after Strictly finished. And now - zip. Something must have happened or at the very least been said, surely 🤔
100%
I think the Fletcher management must have stepped in and put a stop to it, because they could see how much negative gossip was starting to swirl. Also think that after he was kicked out of Strictly that the bbc team told Amy to pack it in to
Stop detracting from the show. The nonsense with them carrying on going to the dance studio to dance together after he had been kicked out of the show was the real nail in the coffin I think because there was no legitimate, plausible reason to justify why that was happening.

Reactions: 24

Scarlet4U

She is naturally attractive but undoubtedly frumpy. Her dress sense ranges from farm hand to toddler. For me it's her showy stage school persona that I find off putting, it's like she's always on the brink of bursting into a rendition from Mary Poppins or Oliver 😂 Maybe she is a genuinely lovely lady, who is always peppy but I find her a little too sweet to be wholesome.

• Haha
  • Heart

Catmac973

Article about them in the DM today (yes, i know, but i like the sidebar of shame...) saying they're delaying their wedding vow renewal because they're so busy. Comments are brutal 😬. Must say, though, i do agree with the commenters asking why people feel the need to 'renew' their vows at all. Isn't the point of a marriage vow that it's forever? Shouldn't need 'renewed' like a library book loan...🤔

pema1990

Chatty Member
I’ve seen her in person a couple of times recently and she is pretty slim! She looked great when I have seen her. He is very thin just now which shows in that photo I think.
To be honest, not that I’ve met her but I think she just has a normal body, she’s got to be a size 12/14 which in reality is normal…I think as a public people have been so conditioned into thinking that size 6/8 is normal…anyone in the public eye who is heavier than that is ‘big’ ….it’s scary really

Reactions: 23
So giovanna posts a soppy couples post about how much she loves tom.

Then a few hours later he posts a similar photo, but captions it as 'compulsory photo with Gi'.... really screams in love doesn't it...

• Wow
Reactions: 23