Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he need to have his arm round Amyā€™s waist when they stand beside each other in his stories? šŸ˜¬
This. I've seen lots of people complaining about Greg not being affectionate with Karen like standing side by side and not arms round each other when getting judges' feedback and with Claudia. I'd much prefer that than this arms round each other all the time especially off air.

Reactions: 6
Amy does my head in the way she does a thumbs up šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

I noticed on the comments of T&G dancing that people are suggesting Gi should go on Strictly next yearšŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Never seen gi in hoop earrings before amy wears them a lot tho šŸ‘€šŸ¤£ this in teenage girl shite! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ howling

• Haha
Reactions: 8
G is so incredibly rude!
I met her at ā€œhappy mum, Happy babyā€ book tour thing, she was incredibly rude!!!
At this point I liked her..
when I said her and Tom reminded me of me and my husband as we were also childhood sweethearts (got together age 15 in school and now 32 still together)
she gave me the dirtiest look!!!
how dare I compare myself to such a personā€¦I mean please. It makes me inwardly cringe now looking back, that I even mentioned it, why would she care but I felt itā€™s special but whatever. She literally looked at me like I was trash and I left feeling incredibly hurt if Iā€™m being honest because of the look of pure disgust!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
G is so incredibly rude!
I met her at ā€œhappy mum, Happy babyā€ book tour thing, she was incredibly rude!!!
when I said her and Tom reminded me of me and my husband as we were also childhood sweethearts (got together age 15 in school and now 32 still together)
how dare I compare myself to such a personā€¦I mean please. It makes me inwardly cringe now looking back, that I even mentioned it, why would she care but I felt itā€™s special but whatever. She literally looked at me like I was trash and I left feeling incredibly hurt if Iā€™m being honest because of the look of pure disgust!!!
Now Iā€™m glad I blanked her at the book tour I went to. I loved the other two authors and told them so, but Iā€™d not read any of her books and found her mumsy stuff annoying so I had nothing to say to her.

Reactions: 7
G is so incredibly rude!
How dare she make you feel like that. Who is she? Mumsy old trout.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
G is so incredibly rude!
I second this! I also went to that book tour and she was rude as duck when it came to the signing and photographs. You would think I'd just told her I'd been bleeping her nan with the way she looked me up and down.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
G is so incredibly rude!
Sheā€™s such a Z Lister who thinks sheā€™s way more famous than she is

Reactions: 14
I was genuinely so confused when I googled ā€œTom and Giovanni fletcher age gapā€ and nothing came up.. theyā€™re like mother and sonšŸ„“ So unsuited in my opinion and I absolutely hate all that ā€œrelatableā€ and sweet as pie mumsy crap she touts - It doesnā€™t surprise me to read sheā€™s been rude to people in previous comments, I think itā€™s so obviously an act and sheā€™s definitely a cow! she also gives me such cringy mum vibes and I reckon she probably even motherā€™s Tom (can picture her licking her finger and rubbing toothpaste off his cheekšŸ¤¢) He must be loving having some fun with a woman his own mental age with Amy šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
I was genuinely so confused when I googled ā€œTom and Giovanni fletcher age gapā€ and nothing came up.. theyā€™re like mother and sonšŸ„“ So unsuited in my opinion and I absolutely hate all that ā€œrelatableā€ and sweet as pie mumsy crap she touts - It doesnā€™t surprise me to read sheā€™s been rude to people in previous comments, I think itā€™s so obviously an act and sheā€™s definitely a cow! she also gives me such cringy mum vibes and I reckon she probably even motherā€™s Tom (can picture her licking her finger and rubbing toothpaste off his cheekšŸ¤¢) He must be loving having some fun with a woman his own mental age with Amy šŸ˜‚
yeah Iā€™m now getting mother and son vibes from them. Giovanni looks like the possessive mother getting to know the new girlfriend in the photos Tom posted of her and Amy. Really cringe

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Toms storyā€™s tonight are so awkward! His body language towards her is so off sheā€™s leaning on him and heā€™s got his hand in his pocket šŸ™ˆ did feel abit for Gi there he seems so uninterested!

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell - not the roast potatoes AGAIN!!!

It must give you such a good old chuckle Tom and Gi šŸ˜›.... Completely sad, the pair of you šŸ˜

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.