Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we run a sweepstake on how many stories he will post of him looking pensive out of a taxi window with 'on the road again' playing over the top?! Think he's up to 4 now in 2 days!!

Imagine if everyone who commutes to work did that 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gi has H from steps on her latest pod cast. Talking about mindfulness and well being, would love to know her qualifications and experience she has!

Reactions: 9
The thread title is brilliant!

Shall we run a sweepstake on how many stories he will post of him looking pensive out of a taxi window with 'on the road again' playing over the top?! Think he's up to 4 now in 2 days!!

Imagine if everyone who commutes to work did that 🙄🙄
I swear I thought I was imagining that he’d already posted the same bloody story several times! twit

Reactions: 7
Tom has completely given away who his partner is, head!
To be fair they’ve both given it away, they’ve posted individual stories/photos with the same background. Surprised Strictly haven’t told competitors not to post anything from training until the reveal show

Reactions: 3
To be fair they’ve both given it away, they’ve posted individual stories/photos with the same background. Surprised Strictly haven’t told competitors not to post anything from training until the reveal show
Tbh I don’t think they really care all that much. The spoilers out there already and they must know about them(how can they not tbh). People will still watch regardless and it’s money from votes that they actually care about. If they were that bothered about spoilers they’d have a fully live partnering show rather than something prerecorded.

(fully aware it sucks for people who try avoid the spoilers but I think they’re inevitable in this day and age)

Yeah I don't think it's really a 'spoiler' who they're partnered with, just a way for the BBC to drag it out an extra week 🤣 If they just launched the show and introduced the pairings as they went, not sure anyone would miss the weird partner launch show... just my opinion.

Reactions: 6
I may be late to the party but have they moved?

I remember their house being up for sale and Tom's recent stories complaining about how busy he is looks like he is in a different house? 🤔 It seems to have more "period" features than their other

Reactions: 8
I may be late to the party but have they moved?

I remember their house being up for sale and Tom's recent stories complaining about how busy he is looks like he is in a different house? 🤔 It seems to have more "period" features than their other
Yes they sold their house.

Reactions: 1
You can see more of the outside of the house in his stories in the garden today. Looks pretty big, next level up in terms of size from old house?

Reactions: 3
This might be weird of me, but I like Tom and Amy together more than him and Gi. They just suit each other more!

Reactions: 16
Thats a horrible thing to wish for! No matter how annoying she is, hoping her husband cheats is not right!
Oh lighten up, it’s a bit of fun / joke on how every year people cheat and marriages break up on that show for some wild reason.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Watching it last night my friend said “how long before Tom mentions he has kids”
Literally second thing Tess said about him was “ooohhh will the kids be up late watching” 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.