Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell - not the roast potatoes AGAIN!!!

It must give you such a good old chuckle Tom and Gi 😛.... Completely sad, the pair of you 😝
I can’t stand the posts anymoreeeeeee. Honestly. We get it. You like her potatoes but he’s told us this for the past year almost every WEEK!! Finding anything to praise Gi at the moment and take the heat off him and his crush on Amy🙄

Toms story’s tonight are so awkward! His body language towards her is so off she’s leaning on him and he’s got his hand in his pocket 🙈 did feel abit for Gi there he seems so uninterested!
I literally felt SO awkward watching that and felt as if we shouldn’t have been tbh!
He was SO off.
She kept clinging around as a ‘joke’ but it was almost like she couldn’t stop even when the ‘joke’ was over, she still stuck around…. And around…. And around…. Like she genuinely couldn’t stop herself….. she was looking for his attention, but he was borderline rude. And him making jokes in ‘jest’ about her going away so he can do his post about him & Amy was him passing it off as ‘jest’ but really it’s the truth was just so awkward.

Reactions: 9
Tom knows exactly what he’s doing and is playing a very dangerous game. He’ll soon regret it when they lose their ‘nice happy cool unique cute’ family status that they’ve ‘worked’ so desperately hard for.

Reactions: 11
I believe tom has bipolar or something like that, so I guess pushing your loved ones away is nothing new.
It's not all as it seems in this marriage.

Toms story’s tonight are so awkward! His body language towards her is so off she’s leaning on him and he’s got his hand in his pocket 🙈 did feel a bit for Gi there he seems so uninterested!
He seemed quite annoyed with her at one point. The way he looked at her.
She is annoying as F! She went from relatively good looking girl to this frumpy minddle aged looking woman. Specially after her Willy Wonka haircut.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I believe tom has bipolar or something like that, so I guess pushing your loved ones away is nothing new.
It's not all as it seems in this marriage.

He seemed quite annoyed with her at one point. The way he looked at her.
She is annoying as F! She went from relatively good looking girl to this frumpy minddle aged looking woman. Specially after her Willy Wonka haircut.
Agree she has got incredibly frumpy, my kids watch baby club and I used to think she was quite attractive on there, but very irritating! Recently I just think she looks so old and does herself no favours with her image.

Reactions: 8
I love how tattle is literally open season on someone until someone gets offended because something they like is mentioned 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.