Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look quite frumpy, especially against the others she with. She wore it this morning with Amanda Holden too
I wonder what these real authors think of her, these ones have worked really hard to get to where they are. I recognise Dorothy Koomson and Lindsey Kelk, think one of them is Paige Toon.

Reactions: 5
She does look quite frumpy, especially against the others she with. She wore it this morning with Amanda Holden too
The thing is her figure is not that bad, she just dressed in the most unflattering clothing. I don't know why she always wears such long dresses, her legs are perfectly fine and that dress even knee length would look a million times better.

Reactions: 1
The thing is her figure is not that bad, she just dressed in the most unflattering clothing. I don't know why she always wears such long dresses, her legs are perfectly fine and that dress even knee length would look a million times better.
She’s clearly insecure about her body/weight and is wearing clothes to cover herself up. A nice pair of black high waist jeans with a pair of heels and a longer length crisp white shirt with some jewellery etc would look nice on her or if she did the whole HW thing of wearning more tailored skirts/dresses and more feminine pieces rather than a huge smock that a pregnant play school teacher from 1993 would have worn!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.