Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did I miss them buying the kids proper dancing shoes. I swear they like to make them obsessed with anything and everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They can never just like anything a normal amount, it has to be full-scale obsession within 5 minutes. What happened to them all being obsessed with Doctor Who? That lasted all of two weeks. And now they're all supposedly into F1 too? I suppose when you have furlough cash stacked in the bank you can afford to go full-out on your kids' every whim.

Reactions: 14
They can't let the kids enjoy things casually because they can't ignore any opportunity for a freebie or to make their kids a star in something.

Really hope the three of them end up shunning fame and getting normal jobs.

• Heart
They can't let the kids enjoy things casually because they can't ignore any opportunity for a freebie or to make their kids a star in something.

Really hope the three of them end up shunning fame and getting normal jobs.
I think buzz is well on the way to becoming a child star. I can imagine him stamping his feet until he gets it. Fair enough if he has actual talent but still nepotism always wins.

Reactions: 11
I think buzz is well on the way to becoming a child star. I can imagine him stamping his feet until he gets it. Fair enough if he has actual talent but still nepotism always wins.
As we've seen with Carrie, nepotism prevails but self-awareness certainly doesn't. Can't wait for them all to insist that it has nothing to do with who his parents are, he's just that much better than every other child.

Reactions: 11
On a slightly seperate non cold play hating note.. I was going to have my hair cut short like G, but after seeing how mumsy it's made her I've changed my mind. It aged her 10 years over night

On a slightly seperate non cold play hating note.. I was going to have my hair cut short like G, but after seeing how mumsy it's made her I've changed my mind. It aged her 10 years over night
Her hair is awful because the cut doesn’t suit her hair type. She’s got thick, naturally wavy/frizzy looking hair. Cutting it into a one length Bob at chin length was never going to work, particularly as sges carrying excess weight on her face and chin. It’s not flattering at all on her. She should have gone for a messy, choppy Bob, perhaps something asymmetric or angled at the back and she desperately needs a good colour done or something to break up the drab blocky single colour. She’s too washed out & pale to have such dark hair.

Reactions: 10
Her hair is awful because the cut doesn’t suit her hair type. She’s got thick, naturally wavy/frizzy looking hair. Cutting it into a one length Bob at chin length was never going to work, particularly as sges carrying excess weight on her face and chin. It’s not flattering at all on her. She should have gone for a messy, choppy Bob, perhaps something asymmetric or angled at the back and she desperately needs a good colour done or something to break up the drab blocky single colour. She’s too washed out & pale to have such dark hair.
Really? Her hair looks thin to me.

Reactions: 2
Just to entirely change the subject, someone on here mentioned how they hated Amy's thumbs-up on her stories (which she does constantly...). I'd never noticed until I read it here but now - gaaaah! Her thumb bends all the way back! It's haunting me....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her hair is definitely the issue - personally I think it’s nothing a decent dye couldn’t fix. Get some new make up, shift yourself out the dungarees (bloody love a dung but there’s got to be both sides of the coin, can’t just look like a child every day) - I actually think she’s naturally very attractive but has morphed into such a mumsy character- which has only been made more obvious by the stark difference of Amy.

Reactions: 18
Im not a fan of Tom or Giovanna but I don’t think it’s an issue that she’s photographed looking less than glam. Amys pics are all posed and she’s TV ready, Giovanna is just wearing normal everyday clothes and is showing pics of her at home. They are still staged if course but at at least she’s not faked tanned, botoxed and fillers up to the max.

Reactions: 14
I think Gi is a naturally pretty, attractive woman. I don’t believe anyone has to be glam all the time, staged pictures or not. However, I do wish she’d tidy herself up a bit, brush her hair, not look so ragged. We know they have help at home so she just ends up looking lazy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.