Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RLdeletedme

As much as I hate Gi, what's with the dry shampoo shaming? I use it because I'm disabled. It's not as simple as "just wash it" when my hair is dirty. People make me feel shit about everything I need help with, now it's bloody dry shampoo, for fuck's sake.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Can you imagine if anything did happen and they split (they annoy me but I would hate to see it btw) , it’d be worse than Gywneth and Chris conscious decoupling 🙄 the amount of happy co-parenting posts we’d see , the amount of podcasts, some kind of mummy and daddy aren’t together anymore self help book for kids 🥴
Think of all the book opportunities!

The Coparentingsaurus
The Divorcisaurus
Stepparentaurus
The Christmasaurus gets two sets of presents

• Haha
Reactions: 45

majestic26

VIP Member
When I think about Tom's career, everything that he's done, he's been the main talent, the centre of it all. McFly he was the lead singer and songwriter, he wrote some of Busted's music and will have been at the heart of the McBusted malarkey. He obviously writes his books, he wrote the Christmasaurus Live (then cast all his family and friends in it so the limelight would remain firmly on him). It's always centred around him, he never joins in anything where he just plays a small part.

This is the first time he's competed in something where there's a level playing field and it's not something he's naturally talented at. Part of me thinks well done for getting outside your comfort zone - but when I see how he responds to critiques and guidance from people who know far better than him, I just think... why bother? What are you hoping to gain from this if you're going to shrug off comments intended to help you improve? His attitude to stuff like this is so poor, and you can see it in his sister too.

Reactions: 41

Calabria

VIP Member
She was an uncredited Bridesmaid in The Boat That Rocked and embarrassingly someone has added 1 episode of “Strictly Come Dancing audience member” to her IMDB.

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I dont think that this is so much about Tom having a crush on Amy, as someone else said previously, this all reminds me of what happened with Louise Redknapp. I think that Strictly has given Tom a bit of fire that he‘s not had for a long time. His life of recent years has very much been very mundane at home with Gi and the kids. All of his work - writing - has been done from the home. Now he’s doing Strictly and it’s all new and exciting and he has a dance partner who very much fed his ego at the beginning when she was fan girling. This is someone who also has bi-polar disorder and so it may be that this is also feeding into his current ‘high‘. To be honest I can see why some people do split with their partners after being on Strictly because it must really highlight any flaws or negativities in their relationships. If I spent weeks doing something really exciting that made me feel alive like I hadn’t for a long time and then I had to go back to my old life straight after - it would be a killer!

I cant help but get the impression Giovanna is trying her best to show her support but is secretly threatened by the presence of this young beautiful energetic woman in Tom's life now.

Then again she always reminded me of the girls who follow their partner and his friends everywhere because they think they are one of the lads.

I've got a feeling we are going to get a lot of stories about Strictly and how proud she is over the next few weeks in order to show everyone how totally fine she is with it all.

Attachments

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Not to turn this into a debate but I know several people who won’t take the vaccine because of health reasons. For example one of them is high risk of blood clots and I also know two people who won’t take it due to religious reasons. I also know a few who just don’t want to take it. I think it’s bizarre that we are acting like people have to take it and it’s become perfectly normal to scrutinise other people’s choices. Just because someone on strictly hasn’t had it does not automatically mean they are ‘anti-vax’ and none of this has absolutely anything to do with a dance competition. Strictly themselves obviously don’t think it’s a big deal and neither do the contestants/pro dancers, otherwise they wouldn’t be willing to work on the show. Anyway I’m happy to get back to calling Tom a twat now
Sorry but I strongly judge anyone who doesn't get vaccinated without a solid reason. Religious reasoning, fine, not for me to argue. Risk of blood clots (if you're predisposed to them) also fine. Not getting it because you just don't fancy it? Get outta here 🙃

If Tom and Amy were contagious at Strictly on Saturday I'd imagine it's been spread around, they said the Delta variant was incredibly contagious. Even with social distancing and other protocol they were all still in a sealed space, getting out of breath and panting all over the place. I'm betting it'll trigger a wave!

Reactions: 40

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I feel like it’s painfully obvious by the clothes she wears in ALL his home videos that they are definitely not at it 😂

Christ the thought of shagging him makes me want to glue my vagina shut
Same. I imagine he looks like a praying mantis without clothes on.

Ugh my clitoris became a clitorisn’t at the thought of him naked

• Haha
  • Sick
I hate his smug smile in all the photos😌 also hate the way he does 🤘 that in every picture... like bro, you were in McFly... not Led zeppelin.

• Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Omg she is so out of touch heartache? Give us a break what do you think millions have been through in the last year? You were going on a tv programme to make money! I replied told her to read the room
I had to isolate pregnant in a different part of the country as my mam, would couldn't meet my child for 6 weeks after they were born. She then couldn't see him after he was 4 months old until nearly his 1st birthday because I'm a hospital doctor who took short maternity leave and she's high risk. My sons dad died unexpectedly at 27 a few months ago and we couldn't have a big funeral or wake for him because of restrictions.

She was going to spend 3 weeks in Wales on a TV show that made her money. She wasn't going to war. As you said, read the room. Jesus wept.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Neycroo

Chatty Member
Surprised he didn't tag Amy in that shirtless picture...like look Amy....want it? 😃 He looks like a turtle without its shell.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
G is so incredibly rude!
I met her at “happy mum, Happy baby” book tour thing, she was incredibly rude!!!
At this point I liked her..
when I said her and Tom reminded me of me and my husband as we were also childhood sweethearts (got together age 15 in school and now 32 still together)
she gave me the dirtiest look!!!
how dare I compare myself to such a person…I mean please. It makes me inwardly cringe now looking back, that I even mentioned it, why would she care but I felt it’s special but whatever. She literally looked at me like I was trash and I left feeling incredibly hurt if I’m being honest because of the look of pure disgust!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36