Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she’s not pregnant as if she was, and they hadn’t announced it yet, I doubt she’d post a picture like that where she ‘looks pregnant’. We are so conditioned to think that a woman’s body will go back to being the same as it was before they had children and for many that’s just not the case. I’m sure if I was laying down like that I would ‘look pregnant’ too. I’m not sticking up for Gi but as soon as a woman’s shows any hint of a rounded stomach then they must be pregnant!
I was joking 🙄 I too looked like that after 3 kids and before I lost 32lbs!

Its just really bizzare the whole thing! Really forced and odd. Making out like giovanna and Amy are best pals
Or are they trying to copy of Sara and Alijaz? Every Monday they’ve been posting pics of Sara and her husband out to dinner with Alijaz and Janette and all keep talking about how well they get on. Janette saying she’s made a friend for life in Sara and Sara saying how well her husband and Alijaz get on. It all comes across completely believable and genuine unlike these three idiots!

Reactions: 5
Or are they trying to copy of Sara and Alijaz? Every Monday they’ve been posting pics of Sara and her husband out to dinner with Alijaz and Janette and all keep talking about how well they get on. Janette saying she’s made a friend for life in Sara and Sara saying how well her husband and Alijaz get on. It all comes across completely believable and genuine unlike these three idiots!
Unrelated, but I would do absolutely anything to go out for dinner with Aljaz (even if Janette was there too). Shave my head, cut off a lesser-used digit. ANYTHING. 🥵

I found the coordinated posts a bit weird, it's all a bit forced. Definitely don't think Gi's pregnant, my stomach looks like that when I relax and I've only had one kid :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually can't watch any of their stories anymore. It's too much for me!

Tbh even if it's all just for show, if I were Gi Id still be really unhappy. Its still pretty humiliating for her to have her husband open flirting, and getting all giggly with another woman on social media. And you'd never be totally sure. It's really uncomfortable to watch

I guess that's why she's having to pretend she's so totally cool with it. She loves Amy just as much as Tom and they are now forming a thrupple

Reactions: 10
I can believe it’s all very genuine with Sara and Aljaz and their other halves having dinner together. Sara isn’t a social media bleep like Tom and Giovanna are.

Reactions: 8
I actually can't watch any of their stories anymore. It's too much for me!

Tbh even if it's all just for show, if I were Gi Id still be really unhappy. Its still pretty humiliating for her to have her husband open flirting, and getting all giggly with another woman on social media. And you'd never be totally sure. It's really uncomfortable to watch

I guess that's why she's having to pretend she's so totally cool with it. She loves Amy just as much as Tom and they are now forming a thrupple
Yes I totally agree. OK, he's going to post with Amy to get publicity around the show but he barely posts Gi and the way he looks at Amy... I would be keeping a very close eye if I were her

Reactions: 9
I can believe it’s all very genuine with Sara and Aljaz and their other halves having dinner together. Sara isn’t a social media bleep like Tom and Giovanna are.
She's so genuine and she likes peoples comments and often replies. Unlike T & G!

Reactions: 3
It might just be because I can't stand him now, but he never seems genuinely excited or sad for his fellow contestants. Like his sister, I don't think he's a good sport - raising your children by telling they're oh-so-special and always the best clearly doesn't do them much good.

It might just be because I can't stand him now, but he never seems genuinely excited or sad for his fellow contestants. Like his sister, I don't think he's a good sport - raising your children by telling they're oh-so-special and always the best clearly doesn't do them much good.
He put up Carrie’s marathon fundraising page the night before she was doing it and said he was “just about to” go and donate…no sign of any donation on Saturday or Sunday. Yes I checked 😂 unless he was one of the anonymous max £50 donations (big spender) or has done it since then. Bit rich asking his followers to donate when he hadn’t bothered himself

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He put up Carrie’s marathon fundraising page the night before she was doing it and said he was “just about to” go and donate…no sign of any donation on Saturday or Sunday. Yes I checked 😂 unless he was one of the anonymous max £50 donations (big spender) or has done it since then. Bit rich asking his followers to donate when he hadn’t bothered himself
Wait what? The multi millionaire can’t even sponsor his sister to run the marathon?! Poor show.

Tight twit! The both of them

Gosh, him and Gi dancing felt so weird. There's just no chemistry between them at all. When he grabbed her bum, I felt sick - they just don't seem like husband and wife.

They're like brother and sister in those dancing videos. I know it can be hard to maintain chemistry in a long-term relationship and after kids but they've got nothing at all!

Reactions: 9
Dancing on the kitchen tiles 🤢🤢🤢 just a line from that song that tom wrote about her but you’d never know because they never mention it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That awkward video of them dancing looks like a mum dancing with her gangly teenage son. Awkward, wooden, uncomfortable and zero chemistry. He looks painfully under weight and she’s not doing herself any favours in what she’s wearing.

That awkward video of them dancing looks like a mum dancing with her gangly teenage son. Awkward, wooden, uncomfortable and zero chemistry. He looks painfully under weight and she’s not doing herself any favours in what she’s wearing.
Is one of the kids dressed as Marty McFly in that video? Can’t be a coincidence

Reactions: 3
Does he need to have his arm round Amy’s waist when they stand beside each other in his stories? 😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.