Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll try not to take offence to that.

mine is pronounced Brit-tan-knee not Brit-ni. That name makes me cringe when I get called it. “Oh your name’s Brittany? Like Britney Spears!”
🤦🏻‍♀️ No you idiot, it’s completely different.

I like my name even if other people do not. Make sure your name’s perfect before you go picking on others who don’t get the choice. And don’t get me started on what poor Karens have to go through now 🤣
Glad you didn’t take offence! I have an awful name that caused me to be teased a lot and I always hated it so I stuck with my nickname instead!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I would simply have to reply ‘no. It’s BRIT-TANY witch
Haha I love that! Thanks for the Brit-tan-knee explanation, I’d never even clocked the difference before (no Britney or Brittanys in my life 😅) but now I always will! Another one with a nickname used constantly, my real name is a bloody nightmare. Quite Contrary by nature and name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it would've been better if Lockie was given a full name, like Lachlan, but I guess Kit and Lola are diminutives and don't have longer names so it fits in the theme in that way. All 3 names are lovely, I just feel if you're saying LolaKitAndLockie it's a lot of repetitive sounds. Like in Arrested Development when you say the name Bob Loblaw it just sounds like 'blahblahblah'.

Reactions: 4
Oh my, what's with the three-pronged attack? 😆 🤨 All of them posting at the same time about what 🌈☀☁🦄happy happy friends friends🦄☁☀🌈 they are #mcflowden 🤦🏻‍♀️
T

This was honestly so forced 😂. Gi would’ve been the one hounding Tom to invite Amy over when she realised how close they were getting. Or Tom thought he’d invite her over to be friends with the Mrs and spend more time together as #mcflowden …… it’s so forced it’s 🤢🤢. You could clearly tell Tom had a crush on her from the start as well as Amy….. now all the constant insta stories have died down as much….. they aren’t as “all over each other” as they were before….. Gi even posted a picture of Tom the other night like “night in with my twinkle toes”
I’m like as apposed to what? A night out? They don’t go on nights out? I just found it very weird she highlighted their “cosy night in” ?
It’s all so forced.

Reactions: 10
Toms probably just wondering how he can persuade them both into having a threesome

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Wow. They all seem so into each other. Kinda giving me thruple vibes… #sisterwives

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my, what's with the three-pronged attack? 😆 🤨 All of them posting at the same time about what 🌈☀☁🦄happy happy friends friends🦄☁☀🌈 they are #mcflowden 🤦🏻‍♀️
Tom looks painfully thin/ill in the first photo. As annoying as he is, I hope that he’s taking care of himself.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure she’s not pregnant as if she was, and they hadn’t announced it yet, I doubt she’d post a picture like that where she ‘looks pregnant’. We are so conditioned to think that a woman’s body will go back to being the same as it was before they had children and for many that’s just not the case. I’m sure if I was laying down like that I would ‘look pregnant’ too. I’m not sticking up for Gi but as soon as a woman’s shows any hint of a rounded stomach then they must be pregnant!

Reactions: 24
So forced by management to post those photos. They are tying to keep the narrative of happy happy family. But the more they protest thr faker it seems

Reactions: 8
So forced by management to post those photos. They are tying to keep the narrative of happy happy family. But the more they protest thr faker it seems
Its just really bizzare the whole thing! Really forced and odd. Making out like giovanna and Amy are best pals

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.