Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also a huge Mcfly fan...used to love Tom but when I met him back in 2007 he was just awful. No time for the "little people"
Never seen him in the same light since. As for Mother Earth...give it up.....her voice is like nails down a blackboard "helllooooo" Knob off love.
Omg you've given me flashbacks.... I met him in 2009 with Harry for a signing. Harry allowed such a nice photo op, Tom damn out refused as he didn't have time...

Danny will talk to anyone. The impression I get is he's grateful for where he is and knows its the fans that did this.

Tom just has a "me me me" complex. He firmly stuck to his side of the stage last month when I saw them (clearly knackered from rehearsals and touring) whereas Danny and Dougie were doing laps of the omfg zone.
I walked the Carpet for the fantastic beasts Premiere and Danny was the only that would stop for a chat and a picture.... I literally melted...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg you've given me flashbacks.... I met him in 2009 with Harry for a signing. Harry allowed such a nice photo op, Tom damn out refused as he didn't have time...
Yup!! I've got a picture of Tom (wasn't allowed one with him) and if looks could kill.

Harry stole my sisters fags and then conveniently had to dash 😂

But yeah, Tom just doesn't seem want to be anywhere that doesn't soley focus on him. He seems to be "such a nice guy" at his book event's but whenever I've experienced him with the band he's just been a miserable sod.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Yup!! I've got a picture of Tom (wasn't allowed one with him) and if looks could kill.

Harry stole my sisters fags and then conveniently had to dash 😂

But yeah, Tom just doesn't seem want to be anywhere that doesn't soley focus on him. He seems to be "such a nice guy" at his book event's but whenever I've experienced him with the band he's just been a miserable sod.
I flat out agree! I've met him many times since at his and his books signings and they've had the time to stop and chat and everything. But CD signings and stuff he was always so hard and awkward.

I always just put it down to an off day and probably pressy agents getting onto them, but seems like alot of people have said the same!

Anyone see their stories where she asks for a high five and he like... holds her hand?! 😬

Reactions: 5
I reckon we must have been at the same places at the same time! Agree there were a few regulars that Tom would always speak to and he was a bit offish with the rest.

Danny was always so lovely, he used to spend so long chatting to the fans he got in trouble for not being ready to record. He sung to me once when I said something that reminded him of a song haha! Dougie was always quite shy and Harry was always quite nice too, but I used to spend most of the time chatting to Danny.
Omg I bet our paths have definitely crossed at JH before! 😉😂 He’d only ever speak to the followers from London who could easily spend all day following them about. It was very bitchy wasn’t it?! 😂

Then myself and some of my friends who travelled a little further away weren’t very well in with Tom as a result. Which was a bit annoying when we’d travelled a lot further just to sit outside a studio all day 😂 Whereas Danny would constantly be outside sitting on the floor with us as he really appreciated the effort! He once climbed out of a window when their manager said he couldn’t come outside to chat to us. So much respect for Danny!

Reactions: 8
I agree! She comes across as so false ! Flirty and annoying. The type of women I’d befriend if she was around my husband. Friends close and enemies closer and all that 😂
Hahaha so true, notice how Amy was at their house last night by the looks of it!

• Haha
Hahaha so true, notice how Amy was at their house last night by the looks of it!
Gi's taking no chances! 😏😂 She must be relieved it's not like last year's set-up where the celebs and pros had to bubble up together 😬

I think it’s all for the cameras, they want people talking about them.
Over on the Strictly forum last year, it was noted that Amy and her dance partner JJ were very 'close' too, to the point there was a LOT of affair rumours. So I think she's just a flirty person if this is happening a second year in a row, but Tom's maybe taking it a bit more seriously 🤣

Dont normally post here but just had to say it seems Harry has beaten Tom for worst baby name 'Lockie' and I thought Buddy was bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dont normally post here but just had to say it seems Harry has beaten Tom for worst baby name 'Lockie' and I thought Buddy was bad!
I don't understand this trend of naming kids with nicknames? Just call him Lachlan, but Lockie within the family. At least that gives the child a chance to play around with different nicknames as they get older and develop a personality while also having a name that can adapt to different ages of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't understand this trend of naming kids with nicknames? Just call him Lachlan, but Lockie within the family. At least that gives the child a chance to play around with different nicknames as they get older and develop a personality while also having a name that can adapt to different ages of life.
Exactly. Its like someone I know named their kid 'Gracie' which is cute when they're 2 but not as an adult. Call her 'Grace' and give her the nickname Gracie.

I feel like people dont get nicknames ect.

Reactions: 13
Exactly. Its like someone I know named their kid 'Gracie' which is cute when they're 2 but not as an adult. Call her 'Grace' and give her the nickname Gracie.

Bit like Izzy being her nickname but her real name is Brittany! In her case her nickname is the better choice!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

My old work colleague is called Gracie and it really suits her.

Bit like Izzy being her nickname but her real name is Brittany! In her case her nickname is the better choice!
I’ll try not to take offence to that.

mine is pronounced Brit-tan-knee not Brit-ni. That name makes me cringe when I get called it. “Oh your name’s Brittany? Like Britney Spears!”
🤦🏻‍♀️ No you idiot, it’s completely different.

I like my name even if other people do not. Make sure your name’s perfect before you go picking on others who don’t get the choice. And don’t get me started on what poor Karens have to go through now 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

mine is pronounced Brit-tan-knee not Brit-ni. That name makes me cringe when I get called it. “Oh your name’s Brittany? Like Britney Spears!”

I like my name even if other people do not. Make sure your name’s perfect before you go picking on others who don’t get the choice. And don’t get me started on what poor Karens have to go through now 🤣
My niece is Brittany and it gives her the mild rage too. “Britney is a totally different name ffs. A bit like oh your name is Sam? What, like Ann?”

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I would simply have to reply ‘no. It’s BRIT-TANY witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
First thing I thought when I saw Lockie was that they've pushed together Lola and Kit and turned it into a proper name, which is... weird to me? An amalgamation of your two existing kids' names for your third child, as if they're not a unique person on their own.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.